Holy shit guys why are the KKK allowed to protest like this?

Holy shit guys why are the KKK allowed to protest like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know. Ain't it cool

kinda

pretty cool what you can do when you're a funded controlled opposition movement
it's almost like it's really happening!

Because other racial groups get to spout their "X supremacy" bullshit all over the place, so, this is the consequence. You can't spew that racist garbage 24/7 about how you hate white people this, and fuck white supremacy that, all over the place and not expect shit like the KKK to stay silent

>torches are automatically KKK related

The KKK are a dead, white trash organization.

> not expect shit like the KKK to stay silent
That's not the fucking KKK.

Oh I guarantee you there's some of them in there

Who the fuck are you?

>KKK
>Spencer's anti-white gay ass
You mean KGB

>Right wingers aren't raci-

I count 3 or 4 shills latched on to this thread. Everyone know taking down monuments is marxist subversion

hOlY sHiT GUyS wHy ArE ThE kKk aLlOwED tO prOTEsT LiKE tHis¿

Awesome, good job guys

What do you mean allowed? What law are they breaking?

One supposed insider user warned of a falseflag somewhere in the south. He said either florida or south carolina.

He said one option would be to fund neo-nazi's to false flag... we all know Kiker Spencer is controlled opposition. Wish I could remember the thread but keep on the lookup if this escalates later on.

This came right after the Comey firing and said that they would start tripling down.

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100%factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
ow they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 14 EU countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Someone calling them the KKK doesn't make them the KKK

Really cool actually.

European nationalists do marches at night with torches

very aesthetic

Richard Spencer is the gayest (((right)))winger. His faggotry rivals Gavin

it's official

tiki parties are now a symbol of hate

One of the most truthful statements in this thread

Here's the thread.

Ctrl+F "false flag" it's somewhere in the middle.

>Shaun King

That isn't even the KKK and even if it was the modern organizations don't even have legitimate claim to the successors of the organization Confederate veterans founded after the war. They're the successor to a wannabe version founded by a guy who watched Birth of a Nation and had an obsession with being in secret clubs.

More like the lamest frat initiation ever.

>everyone is a Jew shill hurrr durrr

Nice "evidence" you got there faggot. I'm offering 5:1 odds this is an antifa raid because they're scared and lashing out over every single one of them that steps out of line getting the weaponized autism treatment.

that faggot is a next level tier shill and psyop, just like the westboro baptist church; their sole purpose is to shovel shit onto the right, by being extreme charicateurs...fuck these agent provacateurs; theyre all honeypots for losers to get entrapped by the feds.

>don't advocate for your racial interests goyim that's a Jewish psyop
>calls them agent provacteurs
>they literally did nothing but march around

At least know the definition of the buzzwords you throw around you brainlet imbecile

kike/10 post user

Now see the way media spins his so called March around and make your own decision

Notice that they are called KKK by filthy jew vermin like (((ERIN SCHRODE))) and ((((MICHAEL SKOLNIK))))

Why wouldn't they be able to? Everyone's allowed to have an opinion.

>Literally torch rallies
I'll admit, I'm impressed