The Illusion of Resistance

>claims to be a redpilled woman
>isn't in the kitchen and doesn't have 10 white children
She has no kids, she isn't redpilled. She's a whore trying collecting beta buxx from lonely Sup Forums and leddit virgins. All of these ecelebs aren't activists. They sell you the illusion that you're part of a movement, that they're fighting for a cause "with your support" -- your donations, your purchases, etc. It's a business model that keeps you sitting on your ass, instead of getting out there to fight, comfy in the illusion that these clowns are actually fighting the system. In reality, they're "sheepdogs", who keep you looking at a screen and spending money, instead of becoming a threat to the system.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSBpHqv-OUo
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern 4/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/PYQq5Ke3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Lauren Southern torches a boat full of refugee kids
>Alt-lite start shilling against her

If I see one more fucking Canadian at a "free-speech" rally in the US instigating political unrest I'm going rip their jaw off and give them a fucking spinal tap with it.

Have we gone too far?

Are you trying to ruin the Sam Hyde meme, faggot?

I don't see Ham Syde raiding any refugee boats and torching little kids.

That's all he does nigger, lurk moar

She can't keep getting away with it!

>turning Sam Hyde into Whoren (((Shimeon)))
Hi Nupol.

>Sam Hyde cockhoster confirmed.

Lauren Southern the boat sinker

they have infiltrated the truth movement for some time. there's nothing anyone can do. the people, including most of Sup Forums, are far too dumb to realize how hard they're getting fucked from all directions.

ok so what have you done to "fight for the cause"? she's obviously done much more than you have

Civic nationalists are based. They're anti-Sjw, which appeals to me as someone who likes to follow the trends

right now Laura is serving a purpose. She is bringing more plebs to the right side and providing some content generation to boot. (like when leftists attack her, exposing leftists dont really love empowered women etc)

Is she profiting from it? of course, but so are we.

Let her go for now. Assassinating the characters that are helping us sounds awfully CIA desu.

Word. The more the merrier! I like how she sends people to Sup Forums directly so we can redpill all the kekin normies

this. where did the faggot op go?

Somewhat funny that you guys are happy that a blonde Canadian bimbo is meddling in US and EU politics while people actually afected by it are just going "she's serving a purpose".

what, are we supposed to oppose her protests of the mass migration in europe? are we supposed to oppose her for promoting right wing views?

No but I think it's funny you guys are ok with a before mentioned blonde Canadian bimbo going to the US with a MAGA sticker on a helmet to cause trouble to serve some purpose. If people cared about it so much they would do it themselves. She goes around the world to cause trouble - she isn't helping. News today were that her and a Austrian dude were doing this shit in Italy. Can you really agree with this shit? Would you be OK with some random ass Slavs going above the law in the US? Everyone knows immigration is a problem but my god there is a right way to do it and a wrong way.

Wait this book isn't real right

>qt girl going around promoting right-wing ideas
>this is somehow bad
how fucking stupid are you? i would love it if a slav came here and started protesting illegal immigration

you're one of those guys who's either really stupid or a shill

>We
Kill yourself.

What if I'm just not a low IQ white knight cuck like you?
The only crowd she has are mainly single moms and underaged boys who think she's a qt. So which are you, a soccer mom or a sweaty kid?

Fucking burger idiot. You have no Idea how this shit works do you?

When will Sup Forums ban eceleb chat? I fucking hate them.

this

Its what the cover looks like when you wear the special glasses

This. But the betas run this board now.

How do you know so much about her? and you clearly have a low IQ and are also a shill

why on earth did you think it was appropriate to reply to me, faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=uSBpHqv-OUo
>oy vey

>the betas run this board now
They have a name...

I used to like her back when she was at Rebel Media.
Yes clearly because I dislike a leaf going around the world breaking laws because of something she believes is right.
You want Lauren to walk around the world fighting your war and recruiting people. You also are fully OK with it when she breaks the law and moans when she gets in trouble. Shit man why does that sound like such a Antifa thing to do? But it's not right because this time it's for our agenda.
inb4 she's not masked but that's because she needs to make money on you virgins

How was she breaking the law? when was she moaning about being in trouble? how is it like antifa at all? why did you write all that? you sound like a shill, and you're stupid. sorry.

>posting literal shill memes
another retard i see

>ONLY LITERAL SHILLS HATE Someone needs to sit you down and have a little talk about the imaginary popularity of leddit you seem to be convinced is true about this board

Use Google. Check her Facebook and YouTube. She had a video and post on Facebook but was bombed by hate and she removed it.
It kind of is like Antifa when you think about it. You want some womyn to do your work while you're cucked to infinity and beyond.
Explain to me how what she is doing is helping anyone?
People who were right wing were already right wing before she came around. People in Europe know about migrants don't worry senpai. People who were undecided clearly wont side with her. Since if they were undecided they had to care about those shitskins and if they cared even a bit how much good did she do? A Canadian and a Austrian dude fucking in Italian policies and poor shitskins will clearly not make people jump ship.

Kek

I wish this was true

the_donald isn't reddit, it's a Sup Forums colony

I want to just bury my fist in your face over and over.

>the_donald isn't reddit
That must be why it's on leddit
>it's a Sup Forums colony
t_d shill detected

again, how do you know so much about her? and what's wrong with her promoting right-wing ideas? why are you so against her doing this?

>m-muh reddit
don't care

>gets btfo
>suddenly doesn't care
lurk moar or fuck off back to you turbo nigger

she's like 21 years old. it would be almost physically impossible for her to have ten children.

>guys guys letting the roaches live in the walls was fine
>now that you started to bug-bomb the walls they're running everywhere
>if we just chill we can live in harmony

Dont forget a coal burner. She doesnt care about white men, if she did should have marry one already or just fuck them but she chooses BBC.

>thinks people ever cared about him
even your whore mother wishes you were dead, shill

>IF IT DOESNT LIKE THE_DONALD ITS A SHILL
-t. t_d shill

Get off our board you faggot libshit.

You can read my previous comments about how I know "so much" about her.
I have no problem with her promoting her ideas I fully support her doing that. I take offense with how she does it. I'm against it because she's not European nor Italian. She's not American either. She's gathering this group of international Captain Planet motherfuckers that go around causing trouble. I would take even less offense if she wouldn't be doing it for money and fame. And even less if she wouldnt try so hard to be a fake Ann Coulter.

real kek right here, you bandwagon faggots.

Say that again without a proxy and see what happens.

Posting in another divide and conquer sageblue thread.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>if it constantly exhibits divide and conquer techniques and posts shitty memes and visibly has a low IQ it's a shill.

she is european. but I understand what you mean I guess, I just think it's petty

These Lauren Southern threads are getting out of hand. She is not /ourgirl/ she is a fucking retard

Claims to be red pilled. Hasn't burned off all her finger prints.

it's shills. why are there suddenly multiple threads every hour? nobody really cares that much about her, like her or dislike her.

No proxy faggot.

has Ann Coulter sued her yet for trademark infringement?

Would you be all too shocked if she'd be starting them?

>why are there suddenly multiple threads every hour?
Because at the moment I believe she's trying to stop illegal migrant boats from coming to Europe with white nationalists

No leftypol in here ...nope definitley all oldfags
deus vult my oldfag bros

Yes yes good Goy, these are /ourguys/
Milo the faggot
Gavin 'anal dildos' Mccines
Blaire white the tranny
Mike 'The aspie lisp' Cernovich

What other losers does Sup Forums idolize?

>REEEEE ONLY SAGEBLUE TALKS SHIT ABOUT MY WAIFU
Disgusting incel beta cuck faggots

Watcha doin, Rabbi?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern 4/

What's your point, Pekka? Back to defend your waifu and hope she notices, because "SHE POSTS HER JUST LIKE WE DO!"

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/PYQq5Ke3/

Anything that moves people to the right is useful to the movement at large.

My point is you're dishonest as fuck. Lying is bad for your soul, you shouldn't do it. You need Jesus my friend.

>Anything that moves people to the right
Lauren Southern would probably be against.

nice

She's never going to notice you Pekka. She's not posting here, she's out sucking nigger dicks. She pays fat interns like you to collect fahwave pics and print them up for her podcast wall.

Kys you piece of shit

Because you're a cuck with newfag syndrome stop posting.

>What is wrong with a foreigner fighting my political battles?
>SHILL SHILL SHILL
>Not being a political extremist and defending weak bs shit Lauren southern does.

Go back to whatever "right wing" subreddit where you can circle jerk each other about God Emperor Trump, Milo and Gavin.

Wow she's a disgusting whore

Virgins gonna virgin.