#WhitePeople Tipping Point?

#WhitePeople is Trending on Twitter

- the least amount of Negative responses I have seen in my life towards whites

- the greatest amount of Positive responses I have seen in my life towards whites

Have we reached a tipping point?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/whitepeople
youtube.com/watch?v=RXy8pd6-47c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_child_abuse_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
frontpagemag.com/fpm/250972/one-million-child-victims-muslim-rape-gangs-uk-arnold-ahlert
youtube.com/watch?v=ITGiPsJZ2UA
gatestoneinstitute.org/4092/europe-islamic-fundamentalism
realcourage.org/2009/03/turkey-war-on-women/
expressandstar.com/blogs/peter-rhodes/2011/12/28/honour-killing-–-a-stain-on-our-nation/
canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/43207
fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2011/09/21/barbara-kay-continue-calling-honour-killings-by-its-rightful-name/
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/#_ftnref6

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

white people molest kids more than anyone else

actually no, arabs molest kids more than anyone else

then it is asians molest kids the second most

Examples? Like screencaps and stuff. Not touching Shitter ever again.

>(((Christians)))

She forgot one minor detail: Lucifer dindu nuffin.

if blacks could molest our kids that wouldn't be the case

Sup Forums was probably very influential in making this happen

twitter.com/hashtag/whitepeople

nah, its white people. I never heard a story of Asian or Arab pedophile looser moving to America, yet i hear about white looser English teachers in Asia all the time.

we know Arabs molest and rape more than anyone else, not even up for debate

>the tipping point has been reached because of a shitstorm on twitter

yes goy, you will get your ethostate tomorrow, just don't anything outside the internet.

Damn.... Really make u think......

>we know Arabs molest and rape more than anyone else, not even up for debate
Do you have any statistic to back up your claims? If i google pedophiles its all white scum and always white scum. If any picture of black guy comes up he is just wondering about whites or killed a white pedophile.

I thought it was Latinos, followed by Arabs

>twitter.com/hashtag/whitepeople
What happened to Paul? Even if it's in defense of Republicans you're doing the same shit Liberals do.

>if I google pedophiles it's all white scum
You know how google's search results work, right? It's the links that people most often click on that are at the top. Google "European history people" and see what ya get

Yeah. Soooo positive.

Fuck yourself, OP. You just lured me into more white hate.

actually no, abos molest more kids than anyone else

Listen here you dumb fuck shill. It's a western country so of course theirs going to be more white people. Then you go look at Saudi Arabia or some other dessert shit hole and they do it all the time it isn't even mentioned and its even legal.

That and on top of that these shit holes don't have internet or the people have the skills to maintain a running website.

Oh look I make a half ass attempt to find any records on something so that must mean it never happens

We will see.

He is a piece of shit faggot Jew.

well then bring me news about top 10 arab pedophiles caught in your local area or broader during 10 years. Or just look at how many pedos were there and imagine that you are prejudice against whites so every time you se white face you have to bite your lip in anger. By the time you collect atleast 3 links your lips would be bleeding.

Tы злoeбyчee блядcкoe пиздoглaзoe хyeпyтaлo, нayчиcь пoльзoвaтьcя cтaтиcтикoй, пpeждe чeм пpoпaгaндocить cвoeй хyитoй.

Your hate against whites is certainly helping though, isn't it faggot?

In your white country bestiality is legalised, are you proud leaf? Your countrymen want to fuck cattle and dogs LEGALLY.

>Everyone who acknowledges whites as every bit as human as everyone else is a rayciss and biggit now

My country can burn to the ground for all I care.

You're right user. Around Whites, never give up fights

the only known cases of institutional racism and sexism (today) is purely anti-white and anti-male

what do shitskins and femicunts mean when they say this on their way to the job they're under qualified for that some white man didn't get because muh affirmative action?

This that post an literal embody of if institutionalized racism through belittlement of actual racial hate? Why are so many white people self-depricating- have we really lost all pride in our ethnic ancestry and genetic diversity?

All I know is that a rainbow swastika looks really pretty...

They're completely self aware and completely unashamed of what they're saying, and I think that's the worst part of it. They know they're shit and they don't care. They're no better than what they think whites are.

Why are you so insecure? You like to tell how other races are flawed, but the moment people point out that you are degenerate race you blow up and start reeeeeeing autistically. Grow up. Whites are degenerate in every way, on one level with Japanese retards, so don't even doubt that they like to mollest kids.

But Canada is white. Its not arabs that are pushing those laws, or you have a blind spot when it comes to your race?
When arab country does shit - "its arab race to blame", when white country does shit - "whites have nothing to do with it, stop criticising us, stop!"

WE WUZ DORITOS

Because you know you're a complete fucking failure and a blatant racist? I'm hoping this second hand embarrassment is coming from the BTM activists and goyim that have started to hijack it.

Just, shut up. Everybody knows y'll are degenerate

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD IT MATTER RUSSIA EVERYBODY KNOWS ITS ARABS GOD DAMN I MEAN ITS LEGAL IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND IN THE QUR'AN MUHAMMED FUCKED A 8 YEAR OLD

You're a pathetic whore. Swallow cyanide.

Does Sup Forums truly want to save the world?

Sup Forums you have the power to save the world!

listen and spread. we save the white race and the world from the zionists
if we shine light on the Getty Museum Underground Pedo Base !

youtube.com/watch?v=RXy8pd6-47c

It's Muslims that is the problem which isn't a race for one, two they do push for laws there is a reason why its called Shariah law and three your trying to move the conversation topic.

You are nothing but a thought trying to grasp at strings.

Yeah. You hear that BTM?

>Nigger male white (blonde) female
Everyfuckingtime

HA- says the double tub on the segway

>Grow up
all posts instantly disregarded

what are you? Bulgarian Peter Pan?

>nah, its white people. I never heard a story of Asian or Arab pedophile looser moving to America, yet i hear about white looser English teachers in Asia all the time.

t. Imran Baldiyev

7% of UK's population (less than that) is 33% of its sex crimes.

sensible chuckle

Maybe.

So we welcome outsiders into our countries and they get a better standard of life than their own country.

But they arenter happy guys. We need to fix this ASAP.

Maybe these immigrants can show us the light and show us how it's done. How immigrants, especially of differect skin colour and religion, are treated in their countties

>they subconsiously know about their inferiority and it kills them so they lash out at whates any way they can.

well depends on what you label as a kid, in india anything over 13 is not.

underage confirmed

frontpagemag.com/fpm/250972/one-million-child-victims-muslim-rape-gangs-uk-arnold-ahlert

And that's just England.

Guaranteed it's happening all over Europe

I come here for posts like this

Kill all whites

That's because it's illegal in western/white countries, you idiot. The outliers get prosecuted or have to leave so white tourists go elsewhere where it is less dangerous to get their fix. In Middle East it is the common practice for marriages. Many such cases.

Google Rotherham you efing moron.

see and Because, seriously, the first thing they ever do when they get to a new country is start a rape circuit

Your cuntry is a bunch of prostitute women and uglyass men who assfuck each other behind closed doors and don't admit it. AIDs cesspool.

.........lol

Bullshit
- Arabs practice "boy play" and will rape anything that can walk or even crawl
- Blacks and hispanics do it all the time but its way under reported because there to dumb to speak up and trust the police

Next youll say all serial killers are white, when theres a disproportionate amount of black mass/spree/serial killers

Just because your country is shit doesn't mean your opinions have to be.

You have more evidence of crimes against children in countries that protect children legally.

That cheap and efficient Slav-ingenuity (trolling).

whites in asian countries*

These digits don't lie

Holy shit I'm reading through the stream and I can barely believe how redpilled people are. I just read 20+ consecutive posts that were directly positive towards white people, several of them were black and brown women, and white women as well.

Wtf are people actually not as anti-white as I thought? I know it's one thing, but God is it sad how nice it actually feels for people not to completely hate me and people like me for being white people.

Whites report child abuse more than anyone else, because other races don't give a fuck about child welfare.

You have to adjust for population, retard. There are more white people so you'd of course think that statistically most of them would be white. Plus we don't hear about the fucking Kebabs who molest children as part of their culture so it isn't a crime.

If you'd ever been in Afghanistan, you'd see. That was the shit that fucked me up the most on my deployment. We couldn't do anything to stop it because it wasn't illegal there.

Keep this going, we need Sup Forums to see this, this could be a major turning point for the West if we can break the anti-white taboo while making it socially acceptable to publicly show a reasonable degree pride for being a white person.

>Russians accepting Google as proofs
What timeline are we in again?

Are white people /our guys/ ?!

lmao i just died of laughter

Paedophilia amongst the Muslim demographic:

And that's just England.

Guaranteed it's happening all over Europe

WZB Berlin Social Science Center: 65% of Muslims in Europe say Sharia is more important than the law of the country they live in.
gatestoneinstitute.org/4092/europe-islamic-fundamentalism

They are still trapped by a vast majority of the demographic where religious law governs everything they are literally centuries behind!

Turkish Ministry of Education: 1 in 4 Turks Support Honor Killings
realcourage.org/2009/03/turkey-war-on-women/

BBC Poll: 1 in 10 British Muslims support killing a family member over "dishonor".
expressandstar.com/blogs/peter-rhodes/2011/12/28/honour-killing-–-a-stain-on-our-nation/

Middle East Quarterly: 91 percent of honor killings are committed by Muslims worldwide.
canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/43207

95% of honor killings in the West are perpetrated by Muslim fathers and brothers or their proxies.
fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2011/09/21/barbara-kay-continue-calling-honour-killings-by-its-rightful-name/

Fact is within the 50 predominantly Muslim countries, as well as African countries their governments don't have the capabilities to gather accurate crime stats

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/#_ftnref6

I calculated and put a figure to each of the percentages this study concluded based on the Muslim population of each country in the study.

Total Muslim population of countries in study= 1,077,802,424

> Of The 37 countries studied consisting of roughly 64% of the entire Muslim population 755,924,039 want sharia law as law of the land, about 70% of the evaluated Muslim population.

sub Sahara Africa and Morocco were not evaluated by pew research in regards to specifics on The support for the Hududs (criminal punishment of sharia law) Therefore only 20 countries were evaluated in that regards; of which makes the total Muslim population of the 20 evaluated countries 824,284,726 48.4% of the entire Muslim population of that 584,845,404 want sharia law as law of The land 70.9% of the evaluated Muslim population in the remaining 20 countries).

384,059,798 (46.6% of the total Muslim population in the 20 countries evaluated, and 65.6% of the population that want sharia law as law of the land) favour stoning as punishment for adultery sadly that sentence greatly favours women, almost exclusively.

365,045,426 (44.2% of the total Muslim population in the 20 countries evaluated, and 62.4% of the population that want sharia law as law of the land) favour corporal punishment for thieves and robbers such as amputation of the hands.

299,717,714 (36.3% of the total Muslim population in the 20 countries evaluated, and 51.2% of the population that want sharia law as law of the land) favour the death penalty for converts/apostates.

Keep in mind if they included the 17 countries from sub Sahara Africa it would've greatly added to these numbers. Also they they didn't at all evaluate Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, Sudan, Yemen etc extremely fundamental Islamic country's most of which legally practice these barbaric punishments

Hey where did the delusional Russian go?

Back in the late 1980s Canada had to stop taking crime statistics based on race because black activist groups said "it put the black community in a bad light" which of course it did they disproportionately committed every kind of crime, the biggest problem was there wasn't a huge white population as compared to America to make it less obvious so it looked really bad in Canada. However you only need to look at Americas crime stats to see how disproportionate The crime is between the blacks and the whites what shocking is it still grotesquely disproportionate even when they try and lighten the picture by including white Hispanics in the white category which would account for over 77% of the population of America versus 13% blacks.

Falling for bait like faggots.
Fuck I hate nu/pol/

Chechens molest donkeys and goats more than anyone else.

>the only known cases of institutional racism and sexism (today) is purely anti-white and anti-male

Nigger livestream, I'll just leave this here youtube.com/watch?v=q-RU9UoqZeQ

Also keep in mind that it is incontrovertible that the white race or Caucasian race has led to the most significant scientific advancements for humanity. We also provide the most humanitarian aid and except the most immigrants of different races and ethnicities.

The nigroid it has literally been the most obsolete race of the human species. They didn't even have documented history until the trans Atlantic slave trade, which was bartered between European slavers and African slavers. Africans never got out of tribalism on their own.

The Arabs or Muslims built a religion entirely predicated on war, con quest, genocide, slavery and forced conversion. The likes of which make the Holocaust, the Crusades ( which were entirely a defensive response to 400 years of this brutality which decimated the middle east and north Africa before of which was largely Christian ), The world wars, any other slave trade to shame. They killed an estimated 270, million, and even more shockingly is this war still wages today through the numerous jihadist terrorist organizations. During the Islamic golden age they also destroyed centuries of knowledge, they destroyed the two greatest libraries in ancient history Alexandria And naladna, as well as countless other libraries and institutions holding knowledge that were just less famous.

The Asians, especially the Chinese are OK they have the highest IQ on average second to only whites. And they invented gunpowder, paper, the compass many many centuries ago.

There is no greater delusion or irony saying the Caucasian race is the most degenerate.

Where is that faggot doesn't he have a smart ass delusional ignorant comment to make?

By the way good for you user-, valuable information

Somebody should screencap and repost all these tweets but change white people to black people or Jewish people and sit back and watch the fireworks

just called being a good muslim to thr arabs, pedophilia probably is only for those 4 and under

Well you never know if some idiot genuinely believes that because he was given misinformation. Especially with the way the media is today.

You can't get facts simply by reading the New York Times or watching CNN you get a narrative. If you want to facts you literally have to dig for yourself, do your own research etc. this is a rare trait.

Most people are just ignorant sycophants, and believe they are informed because they watch CNN or Fox news

>topic.
Why the fuck would anyone be on Twitter serious question

kinda funny tho
>whites create the greatest societies on earth
>everyone in the world wants to be part of what we created
>everyone suddenly has an issue with white people
man now i know what black mean when we dont know what its like to be black. nobody knows what its like to be white and have every shitskin 3rd worlder and ghetto nigger latching onto everthing youve created like barnacles and constantly bitching for more

like fuck and you fuckers make ur own shit?

This is literally the only time I've ever seen a canadian poster on here not be a complete fucking faggot.

That's just a Jewish meme.

Keep in mind that these are the same (((people))) that claim that trannies are normal and pretend that it's impossible for blacks to be racist. Pure subversive hostility.

stop arguing about pedophiles for fuck sake how do we add to the hashtag? Do we have a plan?

I've read about the kalergi plan and about how Jews supposedly want to make the white race extinct.

The thing I don't understand is how it will actually benefit them or whoever is behind it.

If white people go extinct or become a small enough minority then I don't see how anyone benefits.

Play it out as a thought experiment for a moment.

Imagine some disease that only kills whites. To hedge against a sudden and complete shock to the system, imagine it starts slowly and simply kills off the majority of whites over the next 30 years or so.

Without whites I fail to see how Israel would last for very long. I doubt the Chinese, Indians, or Africans would come to their aid even if they had the resources. Maybe the catholic Hispanics would but they don't have the military or economic might.

Israel could hold on for awhile, but if countries like Pakistan got involved it would surely tip the conflict out of their favor. Not to mention that they have their own demographic problems, which is why they are adamantly against a single state solution. They know Jews would be a minority within a generation and Israel would go the way of Lebanon.

So, who would benefit. Maybe some globalist group? How? Without whites technology would grind to a halt. In the west we tend to think of Indians and Asians as super smart but that's because we only get the top .1% of their people migrating over. Or we used to, nowadays the bottom is falling out of that idea with all the shitty Indian h1b visa scams.

I just don't understand who is supposed to benefit from the white genocide theory?

It isn't just technological progress either. The world is only as safe and peaceful as it is today due to americas military, especially the navy, keeping the peace.

No more whites and that rapidly falls apart and piracy fucks trade and you get constantl wars and famines in Africa and the Middle East.

So who benefits?

I did too many drugs to care anymore becuz I am a strong cuckasian male, I will like totally save white later

Sorry, let me fix that for you
>Russians get drunk on potato juice and fuck their cousins more than anyone else.

>Whites are getting slightly less hate than usual
>"TRIPPING POINT YOU GUYS! WE MADE IT!"