TRUMP TO BE IMPEACHED GET THE FUCK IN HERE

palmerreport.com/opinion/report-fisa-court-issues-sealed-indictment-against-donald-trump/2810/

PLEASE BE REAL PLEASE BE REAL PLEASE BE REAL, NOTHING WOULD MAKE ME HAPPIER TO GET THIS NEOCON KIKE OUT OF OFFICE

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/story/2017/5/13/1662128/-Breaking-Trump-Indictment-Handed-Down-by-FISA-Court
palmerreport.com/opinion/report-fisa-court-issues-sealed-indictment-against-donald-trump/2810/
palmerreport.com/opinion/report-fisa-court-issues-sealed-indictment-against-donald-trump/2810
patribotics.blog/2017/05/14/exclusive-sealed-indictment-granted-against-donald-trump/
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/05/did_president_trump_obstruct_justice_in_firing_james_comey.html
twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/863577970761453569
mediabiasfactcheck.com/palmer-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>FISA court
>issuing indictments
I don't habeeb it

>(((anime))) on a politics board
Day of the rope will come much sooner than expected for weebs like you, fucking kike

HOLY SHIT HAPPENING

>palmerreport
don't forget to donate, goyim. fake news doesn't pay itself!

You know that Louise Mensch is Reptile-tier crazy, right?

You don't belong here

Nigger just fucking read this.
dailykos.com/story/2017/5/13/1662128/-Breaking-Trump-Indictment-Handed-Down-by-FISA-Court

Nice source cuck

Does Louise Mensch have her own shill team now?

>palmerreport.com/opinion/report-fisa-court-issues-sealed-indictment-against-donald-trump/2810/

ooh fuck another shill alert! Deploying to strategic points for Pill deployment.

RESET THE COUNTER

LETS GET PRESIDENT PENCE IN

Isnt Palmer slang for someone that jerks off alot
That guy is a real Palmer always jerking himself off

Found nupol
She's helping us more than your fucking overlord (((Kushner))), Cadre shill.

FISA courts don't issue indictments. This is fake news being leaked to these retards by President Trump's people. This is Bannon at war with the MSM.

post a real source

are you feeling okay?

>Still completely and utterly unconfirmed
>post it anyway

>opinion

>palmer report
No Onion articles tonight?

Ah yes. Palmer Report. Truly a bastion of journalistic integr... WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS PALMER REPORT?!?!

wew lad

SAGE
FAKE
NEWS

>palmerreport.com/opinion/report-fisa-court-issues-sealed-indictment-against-donald-trump/2810

>/opinion/

bye

Get out, t_d.

>opinion

You're so fucking bad at blending in here. Stop shilling your dumbass garbage.

Pic-related is you. You have to go back.
Do you know what a FISA warrant is, you fucking nigger kike?

impeached for what? gtfo shill

is it real?
patribotics.blog/2017/05/14/exclusive-sealed-indictment-granted-against-donald-trump/

That's literally a picture of you, fucking kike.
Cry more, Cadre shill.

>dailykos

He obstructed an FBI investigation. This is going above the law, in which the fucking President is below intelligence agencies. Maybe you should go read a book or something, fucking nigger?

OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE

/NU POL/ ON SUICIDE WATCH LOL

Clearly you're "one of us". I can tell by your excessive use of slurs commonly found on Sup Forums.

You're so authentic. So clearly not an outsider acting like a caricature.

The damage control of Drumpftards is precious. Did you read a word it said? A sealed indictment of Donald Trump is about to happen. This is a violation of Federal Law. It's honestly a good thing that a Neocon kike gets his due before it's too late.

>He obstructed an FBI investigation

Where's your proof of this?

Hi leddit

Fake and gay
sage
Welcome to Sup Forums, Reddit freindo

Sup Forums was NEVER a pro-Drumpf board, fucking kike. It was NatSoc and it always will be. You will be treated like shit and anything out to prove his shadiness since his kike connections were revealed is considered worthy of a thread. Cry harder though. I bet Cadre is paying you overtime.

No I didn't read a word of it because you're a fucking faggot who didn't archive it.

How the fuck am I supposed to read it if you don't archive it and I don't click on bait?

It's fake, lol. The FISA court does not have a grand jury, and has never indicted anyone before - it wasn't set up for that function, it was set up to oversee wiretapping.

The only credible source for impeachment is the US Congress. Period. The courts cannot impeach him, only the Congress, with both houses voting.

If these bozos are claiming otherwise, you're as dumb as they are.

If you believe this, you should be bitchslapped so hard your teeth fall out.

they think firing the director stops the fbi from operating. this is genuinely what these people believe.

JESUS CHRIST FUCK OFF

found r_thedonald

I KIND OF BELIEVE IT TO BE HONEST FAGGOT.

Why are there back to back threads about this shit?

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/05/did_president_trump_obstruct_justice_in_firing_james_comey.html
READ EVERY LAST WORD OF THIS ARTICLE, NIGGER
When the fuck did Sup Forums openly support degenerate weebshit? It was one of the few boards that universally hated it. If anything, anime is Reddit tier now. You weebs will be fucking gassed sooner or later once we get our due.

Isn't he supposed to be getting impeached every week?

I don't know what to believe.

Is impeachment even a possibility?

kys faker

>There’s completely unofficial rumors that a sealed indictment has been issued for Donald Trump. Will update.
>nice source dipshit

twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/863577970761453569
>cadre shills will think otherwise

>(((politics))) on an anime website
Day of the Grill will come much sooner than expected for Sup Forumslacks like you, fucking burger

Jeez...

The FISA court can only issue warrants for surveillance when the DOJ presents probable cause that there may be something illegal going on. That's the only thing the FISA court does.

The FISA court cannot convene a grand jury. That happens in regular federal court after a prosecutor presents evidence to a grand jury.
And why would the indictment be sealed and how would they know about it if it was sealed.

This (((Mensch))) woman is so batshit insane she's has no idea how the court system works.

It's not real.

see

wsj is absolutely worth the money if you mother fuckers don't already read it

How did he obstruct? The guy below Comey was the one running the investigation, and he's still got a job, and still investigating.

But you keep dreaming, snowflake. It's so god damned adorable.

>Slate

Into the trash it goes

>twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/863577970761453569

who is rick wilson

Fuck man I didn't really foresee this meme would extend all the way until 2024. They really think any day now will be the end of Trump, and they have literally believed that since he announced he was running.

This shit is lunacy. The left is literally insane. They can't cope with reality.

after reading the conversations between lawyers regarding this there might actually be legs to it. a FISA grand jury can be convened for natsec related crime and can issue a sealed indictment.
Guess it is wait and see.

Kill yourself

He gave someone a blowjob just before he died

lol
>t. (((wsj)))

On Sup Forums we love animu thank u very much

lol you ShitBlue faggots want to habeeb this so badly. Learn how FISA fucking works and then kill yourselves.

It's happening! OP is a faggot!

shills and leftypol will always be this fucking obvious

fuck off kike

he broke the famous story about trump voters being manchildren who masturbate to anime, so you should respect his credibility

Found the reddit fag!

>please be real
Stop reading right there

The President isn't impeached by the courts, dumbass. And the FISA court doesn't have a Grand Jury, so who's going to issue the indictment? By law, federal charges HAVE to be issued via grand jury. And, to top that all off, the FISA court doesn't have the jursdiction to sit a grand jury, or issue indictments, they exist soley to oversee wiretaps.

IF FISA were issuing indictments illegally from judges there, that's a reason for charging THEM with criminal behavior, and removing them from office.

But you keep thinking this is real, it's god damned adorable.

mediabiasfactcheck.com/palmer-report/

I have notice that Saturday it's the day that sharia blue choose to post the most garbage

I think this is the final nail in the coffin. Fisa court with Trump indictments. It was all fun and games for Trump until today when he was personally indicted.

Wow that Comic just shows the persecution Complex Sup Forums has

Delicious shit this makes me want to come back to Sup Forums just to fuck with these ignorant jizzbibz.
Must resist. Must. Resist.

>tumblr image

>indictment

charges have to be brought before a court before there's an indictment. i'm not even sure its in the purview of the FISA court to issue any indictments. afaik its only been used to issue warrants for espionage activities within the united states.

fake and gay

Lmao for what? Was him getting two scoops really that big of a deal.

You're an embarrassment

>FISA
>indictment
I don't think you know what FISA is.

It's Louise Mensch. She's the weekly world news of politics. Has she ever had a story that was even close to true?

Fisa courts don't issue indictments. A modicum of legal knowledge reveals this for typical Louise Mensch bullshit. Remember when she claimed the Kremlin was to blame for the Anthony Weiner scandal?

Leave him be. Animefags have a use, for now. Once we gain more ground we can dispose of them as is proper, but we've got bigger degenerates to fry for the time being.

Poor, Poor, Oppressed but yet Superior Whitey.
It must suck, begging for Reperations fron Jews who would rather give you dogshit in return.

Can someone add a Trump to this? I'll even take smug pepe

>Trump
>neocon

Get out of here shill.

Yeah why is their animu on my Portuguese 3D modeling board?

usury is reverse reparations, we've been paying for our sins all this time

Finally!