HAS THE WORLD FORGOTTEN ABOUT SENIORS?

The internet caused everyone 50+ to get left behind socially in the mid 2000s. They are just lonely at home watching TV all day waiting to die. Has the fate of seniors always been this grim?

>HAS THE WORLD FORGOTTEN ABOUT SENIORS?
FUCKING WHO?!

The old die off and the young inherit the Earth. That's how it's always been and always will be.

I'm waiting for my grandpa to die so I can get his books, his furniture, and his paintings. Lord knows no one else in my family cares enough to take them, and he actually has some nice shit.

He's an asshole though. Beat my mother. So it's okay for me to wish him death. I'll probably pretend to be sad when he's dead.

Except that's not happening. People regularly live to 100 now.

Fuck'em :)

>People regularly live to 100 now.
>live

women deserve violence
wake up little cuck your grandparents generation was right!

old people are faggots

at 85+ you're not living, you're avoiding death

The moment my grandparents became a burden to us we sent them to a retirement home. Now I only have to look at them every birthday/christmas.

Let the Boomers suffer
The only ones with any fulfillment at the end of their lives are the ones who were redpilled and had redpilled kids who are taking care of them now instead of sending them off to senior homes
The ones who are suffering made their bed; now they sleep in it

>tfw 75 and family doesn't call me anymore

i wish some of you faggots were my grandkids

What about the 70 year old in the White House?

You're as disgusting as your teeth

Do you still get regular human contact? As long as that happens, and you have stuff to do, life is still livable.

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee"
Wait until you're in the fucking home, with Shaneequa to wipe your ass. Maybe the Singularity will arrive to end old age in time, but otherwise it won't be long for you too.

>Can't imagine a world without the internet
It wasn't a barren landscape before iPhones kiddo

send pic of hand

Who?

No. They remind us about them every waking moment. Can't wait for SS to run out.

why haven't you volunteered at the local old people's home yet, Sup Forums?

What if I call Shanequa a negress? What if I get piss drunk and fall down on the retirement home's carpet, pass out, and piss myself? They can't stop me from doing these things. Even though my body may grow old, my mind will remain clever and wily.

This, fuck sitting around waiting to die. That's no life to live.

>having sympathy for the boomer generation.

George takei is 80+ and still laughing like a maniac and playing with penises on the howard stern show

>not caring for your kin if you grew up even marginally okay

This is what happens when you mentally and physically just give up in life. If you live a life of physical fitness, working out daily and eating clean, you can be very active, happy, and self-reliant at age 80.

Dog piss pads as bibs?

Stern has actually gotten more old and boring than George Takei and he's almost 20 years younger.

I know a bunch of old people that shitpost on the internet.

As in late 60 into 70s.

People who age poorly and have more chronic diseases are the type who have a nihilistic idea about getting old.

Man, I wish RLM reminded me of horrible, horrible racism old people tend to have.

You see them on political sites or sites that cater to baby boomer hobbies and whatnot.

is that what I think it is

Are these old people reenacting Nam pictures?

OP thinks pic means "50 plus"

>The old die off and the young inherit the Earth. That's how it's always been and always will be.

More like:

>boomer generation inherits the fruits from all the hard work the greatest generation(WW2) did
>won't die, won't retire and hoarding wealth via property while fucking up the economy, allowing mass immigration, etc
>gen x and gen y get screwed, hopefully we can create a better world for gen z

Please let me die before I can't take care of myself.

kek

>implying that they aren't getting what they deserve for bankrolling their decadence on the backs of their grandchildren.

My 80+ grandmother is all over facebook. Many such cases.

>George takei is 80+
exactly 80, we dont know how he lives and as a millionaire he doesn't have any responsibilities

Same. Mine is 76 and posts shit all god damn day it's rediculous

The irony of her telling me in the 90s "that TV is going to rot your brain out" never escapes me

Victims of circumstance man, thats it.
Noone meant for this to happen but it did.
In other words sorry sucker, you may get left in the dust too. XD

>ww2
>greatest generation
kek

> having boomer grandparents
Underage out OUT

literally who????

My parents weren't boomers, they were born in the late 30s, and we never put them in a nursing home, but looking back, I wish we would have.

First of all, I had to drop out of school to take care of them full time since they both developed cancer, they both pulled through, then my father became so weak, I wasn't able to get him to his doctor's appointments, then one day, he just died from the cancer that reappeared in his lung and spread throughout his body.

My mother is doing fine now, thankfully, even though I still live with her well into my 30s.

If we put my father in a nursing home, his life might have been saved. He would have had constant supervision, a team of nurses and doctors around him at all times in case of an emergency, and he would have had regular lab and blood work done as well as diagnostic tests to detect any malignancies which may be growing inside of him.

If your parents are just old, fuck it, let them stay at home, but if they have health problems, please get them into a home immediately. My life is fucked because I chose to care for them instead of letting them be taken care of by trained professionals.

My grandparents were born in 1910. I even knew my great-grandmother born in 1894 as a kid. I'm still in my 30s.

Great people. One time my brother fucked with the contrast on the television, back when TV was a tube with knobs, and darkened everyone's color - Gramps went bullshit and said get those niggers off my TV.

> not being a senior
> not optimizing game engines for a living
> not reading being able to read nip and frequenting futaba and 4chin interchangeably
you really don't know who dominates these boards, do you

I'm 22 and my maternal grandparents are boomers(both 1948). My mom(1969) and dad(1967) are Xers

Beating your children is sometimes for the best

or here

yeah my grandpa is 94, ww2 veteran, french legion of honor and does way more than me on an average day. it makes me sick

>So tight you can see her pubes

UNF

You know seniors problems?

They don't want to do anything.

It just blows my fucking mind.

You're in an elder care facility with a bunch of other people!

Start a board game club! Start a book club! Start a Netflix club! Start a gardening club!

There's SO MUCH TO DO.

And you know why they don't?

They dun wanna.

They don't want to do things.

They just want to sit there and not do things and be sad.

WTF I love old people now

They can barely move

That's a cock user

We're gonna have virtual reality and servant bots. Can't wait.

Those crazy Japanese.

>tfw gen z(real gen z, not meme "I was born in 1996 I'm totally not a millenial" gen z)
A lot of the "conservative" revolution is just from growing up watching anti-SJWs on YouTube. Still not many Hitler Youth but I guess some managed to radicalize through Sup Forums, Daily Stormer, and redpilled Twitter accounts. In all I think there is some hope since we already have an inoculation against communist college professors through anti-SJW shit but we still need more of the redpill. I suggest going to instagram, Snapchat, even fucking ifunny for God's sake and shilling natsoc

I think 360 degree camera tours of famous places are going to be huge hits in the old folks homes.

You've seen those videos where you can pan the camera around, while the action is going on?

Imagine getting a tour of the louvre, some magestic hike in the Andes, a tour of HMS Victory, anything, and being able to turn your head any which way to look at what you want, all from your wheelchair in an old folks home while wearing a VR headset.

It would really open up the world for the elderly.

IF they were even open to the idea.

what part of the old die do you not fucking understand?

Nursing homes are notoriously shitty though so you would have had to find a good one. It's horrible how many people live upstanding lives then end up forgotten in a dump.

Oh, you mean those guys who loaned our future?
Yeah, fuck em

the exception that proves the rule

>i recognize that bulge

>It's horrible how many people live upstanding lives then end up forgotten in a dump.
most old people in homes are not nice people.

Of course not, the medical industry loves their retirement money.