en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumapunku
pastebin.com/3xsHaTFc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he doesn't know it's spelt Göbekli

>the first civilization*

...*on e a r t h

Nope

Didn't you just make this thread?

> He doesn't know civilization goes back much, much further than that and the evidence of it was destroyed during the Finno-Korean Hyperwar

who built it? Turks didn't inhabit Anatolia at the time right?

So was Hyperborea real?

>Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis (ice-age civilizations), and the rise of the Sons of Arias (IE).

>Mfw Robert Ervin Howard wasnt just a pulp writer, but a prophet.

So a little town = civilization?

>90,000 square meters

>>he believes the mainstream historical narrative
I am pretty sure it's widely considered as one of the most important archeological discoveries of all time.

How legitimate is this image?

No evidence of permanent civilization. Temple, not town.

So what, it's just a temple? How is this indicative of an actual civilization?

Pretty much that's it mang, if you could settle and build some stone temples, houses and had agriculture you were a civilization, many may have followed their example and had many towns alike and shared concerns regarding harvest, marauders and gods. I'm getting drunk so don't pay attention.

>thinking Gobekli Tepe was the first civilization just because dudes came there to feast

Retard

Is it a legitimate picture of rocks?

>hey guys lets form a religion and build it a temple without first having a stable civilization!

Well look at places like Çatalhöyük, but don't think of them as a "civilization". Yet, that was an actual town with way more things than temple structure.

>scratch that!
>temples are stupid!
>lets bury it, completely!

Do you actually not understand that the level you're living at right now is much higher than the past? More water = less land dude

>let's take just one of the ingredients for civilization and just call them a full blown civilization because fuck it!

Yea rocks el o el

Precursors to the Hittites?

I.E.?

It was buried by man.

One day we'll explore cydonia seriously.

The line for civilization it's blurred on purpose, as long as the developed a recognizable building style they are civilized enough, otherwise we could argue that vikings aren't a civilization.

>he can't see the face of god

wait wat ?

>a religious center is not evidence of a permanent civilization

How new are you?

I know it's a meme, but... someone made those huge blast-glass sheets in the North African desert and Mohenjo Daro (India.)

Supposedly some archelogical fellow ran across them back in the early 20th century, then had an opportunity to see the exact same thing, a the Trinity bomb site. Can't imagine the goosebumps of the unsettling realization.

Then again, could just be meterorites, ehh?

"Civilization began with destilation" if there are places were beer was fermented or booze stilled, It was indeed a Civilization.

meteors make that, same with comets. or could be some ancient glass bottle..or you know, you can believe a nuclear bomb went off there in ancient times...whatever's more logical imo.

Oh, and Göbekli Tepe has some kind of unique building types?

Here's the basic features of a civ, you don't need all but more than just one.

>Central Governments
>Organized Religion
>Social Classes
>Art and Architecture
>Cities
>Specialization of labor (different jobs)
>System of Writing
>Infrastructure (roads, bridges, temples, and other public works)

>he believes the mainstream historical narrative

That's silly. It is mainstream, it was excavated by a team of professional archeologists.

#
(OP) #

This documentary is one of the best when it comes to ancient structures.

youtu.be/Xw9lTB0hTNU

>The Code is an ancient matrix system built up of monuments all across the globe. These monuments include megalithic stone works, pyramids, circular works, effigies, and ancient earth mound. Each structure is a point in a remarkable global matrix which explains a global positioning system involving the mathematical precisions of the Earth. In order to "read" this matrix one must first change the current Prime Meridian back to the pyramid fields at Giza. For longitude the ancient builders referenced their original Prime Meridian that ran from pole to pole marked by The Great Pyramid at Giza. Today it can be found at 31 degrees, 08 minutes, and 00.8 seconds to the east of our modern Greenwich Prime Meridian. For latitude, ancient monuments were referenced to the same equator that we use today.

>Once we do this, properly, the monuments of the global matrix system become as the individual pages of an encyclopedia, beautifully preserved through numbers and maps. Batteries not included or required. The access key is curiosity.

We know were Atlantis is, all we need is someone with the fund to go deep down and explore it.

>or you know, you can believe a nuclear bomb went off there in ancient times

Yeah shit like nukes and flying vehicles and shit is where I draw the line. The amount of infrastructure we have now to produce that stuff is staggering and all the sub industries related needed to get to that level of tech is insane.

Indo-Europeans storm out of the steppe, and seemingly fill a complete power vacuum.

Technically, all would be dust in the wind if it was tens of thousands of years ago, besides pyramids or something similar.

Not all civilizations have writing, Incas are a prime example, besides that you don't need central goverment or social classes to have civilization you can develop anything individually to astounding levels.

Thanks I'll watch it, have some newearth lady.

youtube.com/watch?v=pEAKbi22ofw

There's a lot mysteries about Mohenjo Daro.

That thing looks like a shitty busted version on the oblilisk from 2001 a space odessey.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

Wew lads, look.
They raised human side rocks vertical, so they must have ancient unknown technology.
A group of 100 people could easily do that. That's not a 'civilization'

>Mfw Indian mythology describes flying vehicles and 'helipads'

The Inca had a number system. I do believe you are mixing up culture and civilization.

>knee jerk reaction
>(((current year)))

Not at all, once you have architecture and buildings there's valid reasons to believe that you developed a basic understanding of mathematics and enough social development to be called a civilization.

The time scales involved allow that sort of infrastructure and cultural knowledge to litterally vanish. If humans stopped existing now the only thing left in a couple thousand years would be megastructures like the pyramids, part of the great wall and mount rushmore. That's WITHOUT looting. Our roads would crumble to gravel, then disapear in only a few decades, our cars and telecom cables and plumbing would be striped for precious metals or rust into nothing in a few centuries.

Remember, most of the great cities of antiquity were stripped right down to the stones for building materials, graves looted, relics melted down for new resources. Even shit like the Pyramids used to be blinding white smoothed stone, but all that good shit is valuable and pretty so some nigger tier savage rips up his ancestors achievements so he can have a nice patio and pool (and thats assuming it isn't some later invader who feels uncomfortable living next to proof that his civilization isn't shit.)

>Not all civilizations have writing,
They did have a know system to keep records.

Those round pyramids.

>>Mfw Indian mythology describes flying vehicles and 'helipads'

>people thought Solaris/Shevat was based only on fiction

TFW Hieroglyphs look so crude and basic is that we are reliving the past now and in the future everyone uses memes as language and as they progress their minds regress till they are making stone huts and worshiping the sun. The ultimate life giving meme

>nomadic peoples spiritual center
Nice thread idiots.

>mfw my ancestors killed aliens

This. Come on guys, there's nothing here. Let's all go take a nap.

what's that obese mexican holding in the circle?

You don't consider architecture a known system to keep records?

The only evidence for them being nomadic, it's the fact that everyone else was.

Alien weapon.

I fucked up friend, i meant "knot". I do take you as friends and far cousins.

It's legit but it's still not enough to know wtf we're looking at. You could take pictures of different angles of random rocks here on Earth, and one of them is going to probably look like a human carved statue.

>alien weapon

?

Nice bait nigger.

Oh look, a monkey carved on rocks...

Solve this ancient mystery.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumapunku

Who carved this shit and how. And WTF was it used for?!?!11

>Nice bait
?

Finnbro their are similarities between Indian and finn mythology and not the coincidence kind, you still think it is stupid to investigate our origins
That looks like pic related

>Hillary! Hillary! Hillary! Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!

They were obviously with her.

That hannuman dagger reminded me of the monkey god city of Theodore Morde.

Kek!

Yes pajeet, they were going to shit in the fields with a water vessel at hand.

first image for katars

Look at the precision of that hole, what could make such a thing? Heating a pole to almost lava like temperatures?

Good night lads, the wife is calling. It was a pleasure as always.

You can make a drill without electricity tho nigga

A 5-year-old could make better temple engravings than that.

Fagbekli BTFO

Hunter gatherer theory is absolute shit. Oh yeah in their spare time the 10 to 20 family nomadic communities took the time to randomly build a monolith with advanced mathematics and geometry encoded. Oh and it was built with giant stones from miles away. Oh and it matches worldwide monoliths.

Read "who built the moon" by Christopher knight.

Follow the link at the bottom.

pastebin.com/3xsHaTFc

Tihuanaco looked incredible by the time it was done, to the point that's almost impossible to be done by carving.

>pure pottery

built by
B L A C K S

WE

WUZ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths

>Flip entry

The Flips who descended from "the great flood"
practice mummification and did the rice terraces.

I visited the guy in the attached pic ( Baguio museum ) and sadly, he has crumbled to dust

just excavated it all this morning, nothing here guys. don't waste your time

A great flood needs to visit the Philippines again.

Take care of your mummies.

There are several locations around the world that have unusual radioactive buildups.
IMO perhaps people of far antiquity somehow got to where we were during the cold war in technology but failed to keep a lid on their MAD violations.

that is fucking sick

memes are truth my friend.

finno korean hyperwar is real.

They also discoverdd some pyramids off the coast of portugal underwater. I dont think we had flying cars or aerial vehicles but I do think what we consider civilization had to happen prior to the ice age. We have essentially the same brain we had 100k years ago , we just have access to more info and can train our brain better to acquire and extract useful info if we wanted it.
What i am saying is it is not inconceivable that during the ice age there were areas that were fertile and where humans might have made permanent settlements washed by the sea and changing climate once the ice sheet melted over the norther hemisphere.