Why do we hate the jeuden?

Im all for it but... besides being greedy, what have they done?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

usery

>besides being greedy

lies, murder of millions, destruction of nations, eating our babies, causing wars, being the children of satan.

WIR MÜSSE DAS JUDEN AUSROTTEN
>WIR MÜSSE DAS JUDEN AUSROTTEN

made the muslims chimp out.

now we have to deal with them.

pretending they're not sandniggers (or rather star-niggers) themselves

Why did Israel try to sink the USS Liberty when you knew it was an American ship?

Why did Israel shoot the survivors trying to flee in the life rafts?

Here we go again with the "le based niggers/Jews" threads again. Is Reddit invading us, or what?

Of course not every Jew is bad, but collectively the Jews must be extinguished for mankind to advance any further. Israel must be abolished to ensure the survival of the United States and all other western countries. If you'd take 5 minutes to read a few books, this wouldn't even be a question. There are no "based" Jews because at the end of the day does that Jew not vote to help Israel? Does that Jew not ally himself with his/her people? Does that Jew not reap the benefits of their ethnic status?

because of Saudi Arabian propaganda

being economic vampires, killing Christ, never leaving us alone, never minding their own business, starting Marxism

hahah what? What the fuck are you talking about? Fox news? Anti-semitism has been around for literally 2017 years.

*saved

>digits
The numbers don't lie, user.

But in all seriousness, the jews are already the most based race in the world. This doesn't make them our friends. Being based means you want to preserve your own race and are therefore hostile towards other races. The jews can't be both based and friends of the white man, period. Same with any other race because the races are all at odds with each other.

Bad Jews:
Orthodox
Globalists
Zionists

Good Jews:
Reformist
Conservative
Secular

By killing the white race

Not that it's a problem with me, seeing as i only win in this situation as an asian female

>Good Jews:
>Reformist
>Conservative
>Secular
no jew is good

I legitimately don't know the answer to most of those questions. I do know that Jews have the highest average IQ though, which could explain why they are so successful.

Stupid goy

they only actually care about themselves.

this is true and the fact that 60% of the richest/most powerful people on earth are jews that think goyim like you should serve them it makes you think

Wtc7
Real talk

>60% of the richest/most powerful people on earth are jews
Might be true but doesn't necessarily mean anything.

>that think goyim like you should serve them it makes you think
How do you know this? I admit if it is true then I wouldn't like that.

Hmmm, good question OP

This is a major reason why

Yip... you won't find any mixed-race jews...

"""author"""

That's part of the reason, they also engage in strong ethnic networking and have an unholy facility with deception.

Regardless of how they attained their influence, they are using it to push subversive programs like open borders, multiculturalism, gun control, transgenderism, radical feminism., etc., ideologies that weaken the host population

Tits or gtfo.

Okay but wouldn't that just mean their religion is bad? That it is making them believe they are the chosen people?

i got lots more from jewish leaders and ribbi as well as the power they have over the media/entertainment

You know the rules bitch.
Mention your sex, show the tits. Otherwise
Gtfo we assume you have a penis
Which means you're a dude
Regardless of what the retarded say

Don't lie. You know asian women can't live without white dick. It's an addiction. When white men and asian women make eye contact we both know what's gonna happen. You know how it is.

Isn't that just like Islam then? Their religion is crazy but not necessarily all the people who are ethnically Jewish.

Oh shit guys, this kid is still in the (((dark)))
Where are all the JQ redpill slingers when you need them??

Whether it's their religion or their ethnicity/race or a combination of both, they are still hostile to us and are in positions to influence our future.

the jewish religion created islam, in a sense islam are the jews just more retarded

Im not even NatSoc, but Link related is the best description of them I have ever seen

>they are a rootless international clique that are everywhere and belong to nowhere

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM

Okay but I have one more question. Wasn't Christianity created by the Jews? Doesn't that mean Christianity is bad too?

You realize that they are an actual race too, right?
I didn't believe it at first then I saw a 23 and me DNA result that had included them.

Look up Jewish overrepresentation on google. That was my first redpill on the Jewish Question.

Then think about the agendas you see being pushed around you and the effects on western civilization

>the jewish religion created isla

Mohammed slaughtered the jews and burned their city to the ground and took their women captive. Fuck off with your idiotic statements

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I really don't know if Christianity is good or bad, it has good traits and negative ones. Regardless, the modern group known as the Ashkenazi Jews are a dangerous adversary to us(and, in the long run, everyone else)who have their hands on most of the levers of power.

true christianity was created by the jews (another reason why they feel superior over goyim) and christianity was just as barbaric and imperialistic in till it was adopted by normal European middle class (which settled in america) though these christians are still the same people who kill and drove away many indian so on and so forth im not going to continue on the shit christains have done however due to Christianity stay within the middle class Christians tend to stay modest with strong family values

this war like nature was also taken from the jews, just because islam doesn't like the jewish faith doens't mean it wasn't formed from it

Dude if I was on my phone I'd post all the info you need. Their influence is incredible yet undeniable.

I used to brush off the "antisemites". Done so for 10 years, yet I'm a fairly open-minded guy. They are great at poising themselves as a non-issue, so many are unbeknownst to their massive influence.

Essentially, they are a foreign people furthering their own interests yet weve allowed them to infiltrate literally all our institutions, en masse.

yes, conservatives are our true allies since they hate themselves more than others

There you are! I'm a bug fan of your copypasta user keep fighting the good fight

Notice the mahority of the green can be found within the founders column? White people start a biz, Jews take it over, subvert it

Always my go-to when this comes up, as it does multiple times a day.

The meme mother load
Thanks user

>eating our babies

Wait what

i wonder what it feels like being a normie and seeing this for the first time

These are exactly the types of things I was looking for. Things that justify, and arnt just complaints about the everyday greedy jew.