His name was Aaron Dugmore. He had committed suicide because was bullied in school for being white

His name was Aaron Dugmore. He had committed suicide because was bullied in school for being white.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2283777/Boy-9-hanged-bullied-white.html

Racism against white people is very real, and the day Liberals finally figure this shit out will be a good day indeed.

Lol what a cuck

How do fucking children understand suicide?

He's fucking 9.

How do we know he wasn't murdered?

With technology becoming more and more advanced, much younger children are learning about very adult things.

Exactly.
Also how did he hang himself?

Basically fake & gay

>Managed to tie a noose at age 9

Pretty impressive.

They are psychopathic muslims and niggers
Of course he was murdered

bump.

Leftists will find a way to twist this story.

>"BULLIES ARE GREAT GUYS WE SHOULD BRING BACK BULLYING FUCKING LIBERALS WANT TO REMOVE BULLYING"

Well imagine that.

Niggers and spics like you will hopefully get a worldwide beating to death in the near future.

This. No loss, no foul. One less fuckin nutcase to deal with.

it was murder because rapeugee children are 29 year old isis members.

>Polish migrant parents

Nothing of value was lost.

This. Kid was probably surrounded by apes and sheboons day in and day out. Id kill myself also. I remember my brother and I having to go to a different school when district was redrawn and we were the only white kids on the bus. High school nigs would hold us down in ant beds and shit when I was in 1st grade and this was in the 80s. Could only image how bad it is now with how brazen the nigs are. Poor kid I feel for him and his family. He could have done something with his life.

Wew lad ur mad!

bump.

Leftists will always find a way to twist stories like this because it contradicts their narrative .

My brother went through a rough patch after my dad left and apparently tried when he was 9.

are you retarded? i was having sex with girls at his age.

Unless the parents were bulling him too i doubt this story

>noose
Probably just tied a knot.

wow too much burger king in burger land, i didnt even hit puberty until 14

that's your problem.

I've been bullied for being an Arab, ive seen black kids and mexicans bullied too. Happens to everyone stop crying

I work with a bunch of niggers. About a week ago a bunch of us were in a company vehicle traveling back from a job site. One of them brought up a white woman we work with and was talking about how she always mentioned her gun. She apparently had a concealed carry license and always told people about it.

He said she should be fired for talking about guns at work. He expounded on this by saying that whites that own a bunch of guns are crazy and will come to work and kill everyone if they get angry. A little farther in the conversation he openly talked about his criminal record which included shooting at people, drug use, and assaults.

Hopes and prayers that the race war is within my lifetime.

white people matter more than shitskins.

get blown up Ahmed, die sandnigger

A wave of blood and judgement....

They are told to commit suicide by bullies.

If this happened in America that kid would have shot up the school and would have dragged those fucking muzzies down with him

even 12 is not a normal age to hit puberty 500 years ago before foreign chemicals in everything males didnt hit puberty until 17 which makes perfect sense because thats a time to learn and sex is a distraction

niggers are dumb, but they're not retarded. people need to remember that.

This child was weak. Suicide is Darwin's failsafe.

Except if the person being bullied is white they dont have a support system.

Because the left has put you in a "victimized minority sub class" you will receive support.

I was bullied by turkish rape baby immigrant kids (croatians, bosnians, serbians, albanians) = non whites

THAT ARTICLE IS FROM FUCKING 2013
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON

>being bullied for looking like a British person in Britain

We all know who is at fault here.

that makes it even worse

serbs are white wtf

I hope to God above that you get get beaten to brain damage by dindus for saying that

Racism against whites is called loxism or calling someone loxist.

I made this post not just because of Aaron. No shit it happens to everyone. The main point of this thread is to disprove the "there's no such thing as racism against white people", "black people can't be racist", "muh institutionalized racism" etc. rhetoric that's been going around lately. Not only is it blatant racism, it's also completely false.

>"After being tormented by an Asian gang"
Here's your (you)