(you)
Second

i made this

im shit at oc

Oops, wrong one.

What if she's wearing a crop top???

6 gorillion years in kid pix etc.

This would be better with Anakin

The family on the right is disgusting to look at, but you can tell that those kids are happy and that family genuinely functions. That kid is gunna grow up with fond memories of hanging out in a starbucks, cooling off in the air conditioned room after running around with his family all day, sipping on a nice sugary drink, only to go home later and enjoy a nice home cooked meal and climb into his bed in his very own room decorated with all kinds of shit he likes.

I'm envious of it, really.

from a draw someone Sup Forums related in paint thread

in actuality both pictures represent pretty equally broken people, just in different ways. no one over consumes calories to that extent without deep psychological problems - a lack of coherent comprehension of the world

one guy, broken intellectually, is chasing whores in thailand. another guy, broken intellectually, is chasing calories zombieland.

same shit really

I made the text for this one. Another user modified the drawing. My one good thing I've ever given back to Sup Forums

best of thread

Ahh, the dreaded existentialismpill. It's been a while since I've taken that one my friend...

I'm glad it really jogs ur noggin.

I make OC to make people think

this is all so bad that it makes me think the popular stuff was planned, formulated, manufactured, and made professionally to promote agendas

There is literally nothing wrong with the captions. The comic maker inadvertently told the truth.

kek

y-you like Sup Forums?

>that gun
wtf m8

Ikr, I didn't draw it, I just recaptioned it. Here's the original (cancer warning)

should just be "OK, Sears catalogue"

it's funny but it's sad too. most people are generally this stupid. author of the drawing included and both my reply and myself. see what i did there i just took everyone out with no survivors allahu wackbar.

kek

It never caught on when like I thought it would. Maybe enough people just didn't expand?

Is this some sort of shill thread? Almost all of this is fucking trash.

Thread winner

I'm the one who made the "Hide California" picture with the swag guy. Made it on Sup Forums a few years ago.

>indepenpendant

>not pissing in the shower to mask the noise

Story?

this was mine

>not being a man and peeing as loudly as you can so everyone within earshot of you knows you mean business

I hope this is supposed to be satyr

MODS

>Colbert on ice cream
Good night my sides

I made this one

I like you

I made this like 4-5 years ago and have seen it reposted.

and this green text about how I annoyed a bunch of college frat boys who destroyed the neighborhood and got me tear gassed in my apartment.

Saw some fucker reposting it so I saved it.

W-What?

For one of those flag threads. Didn't get to post cause ded.

I think this was made into a 'Tales from Sup Forums' also

i feel bad for you.