Is he our guy Sup Forums?

Is he our guy Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0lzZvCNkJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

This man is a fuckin genius.

he is very good at twitter

He's got a great twitter but he likely doesn't want to be your guy.

totally our guy.

yep

like i even kno who this old harrison food lookin
no eyebrows lookin ford is

palindromes

I bummed out when he didn't throw a word of support to La Pen. He has potential though.

>Actually has a high IQ
Open Trump supported
Almost certain that he is aware of the JQ

Yes. I read his twitter.

It's solid.

I guarantee he's a regular poster here.

Don't be a hoser.

The fact that he single-handedly made HuffPo flip their shit earns him a place in our hallowed halls.

Yes

He was debriefed by the FBI before 9/11 and after, because he reported the hijackers as suspicious in the days prior to the attacks.

Not sure about his stance in the JQ, but on the Muslim Q, he's our goy.

Doesn't he have an absurdly high IQ? I remember reading about him and Tarantino having IQ scores north of 160.

James Woods, Roseanne Barr, and Rob Schneider are brutal. When I saw Roseanne make a snarky remark about MKUltra I couldn't believe it.

Yep.

Tarantino bought into the BLM a few years ago though. Cops threatened to "hit him where it hurts". lol

Barr, Woods and Schneider are all awesome though in their own ways, but Woods is a fucking surgeon. Podesta tweets and all. With precision and wit...

Yes he is you dumb cunt

E Y E B R O W S

? ? ?

Tarantino is legitimately autistic, it seems. I've followed him since I was a kid, and would notice sperg tier mannerisms constantly in interviews. Maybe that and a lack of Tiawanese sandal building forums growing up contributed to his shitlib insanity.

Woods being a genius was less surprising imo. He was brutal on twatter during the meme war. I wish I would have cap'd some of his tweets because they were as savage as you describe.

No, but he is the servant behind the power behind kek.

LOL REKT

Yeah.

He's transcended his Jewiness by escaping the Videodrome

>Roseanne Barr, and Rob Schneider
I like Rob but Roseanne is a femi-communist Khabbala wack job. Never compare here to genius Woods

Why does Sup Forums like pedowood actors?

Why are there so many people here on Sup Forums looking for a man?

who the fuck are these people getting burger king takeout, not touching any of the food, putting it on all the floor, and taking the lids off the drinks while there's still fresh ice floating so it's clear they just got the goddamn food and he goes ahead and cracks another beer. ffs end us all.

he also has a huge dong

someone que the copypasta

hes a genius and is definitely our guy. Read the story about him witnessing the 9/11 hijackers practicing a dry run on a plane a couple months before the attacks. Pretty cool.

What's the best James woods movie lads
...what

Pocahontas btfo!!!

Reminder that Trump set up this pitch and hit.

scary movie

Look it up. He was on a flight, sitting in first class and he noticed 3-4 arabs on the plane acting suspicious. It was a cross country flight and they didn't read any magazines and barely talked to each-other. When they did talk to each other it was in quiet whispers. They were watching the flight crew intently and didn't take any drinks or food and didnt acknowledge the flight attendants when spoken to. Woods reported it to the FBI but they never followed up on it.

Heres an interview he did about it

youtube.com/watch?v=l0lzZvCNkJw

WTF i just learned he voiced Toreno in GTA San Andreas

Kekked and followed

>tfw James Woods, Mel Gibson and Clint Eastwood will never get together to drop redpill blockbusters

Is it true that Billy Zane swallowed the redpill while he was filming The Believer?

Estimates on his power level?

Well he is the God of the Underworld

we need to get #NumbskullLiberals trending asap

he knows about the jews.

He has actually cited Sup Forums in his tweets before.