Was the entire thing really a psyop?

Was the entire thing really a psyop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0XcT-q9BYno
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They might have been related to British Intelligence agencies.

Help wasn't a PSYOP. Revolver was them getting psyop'd. Sgt peppers was the PSYOP. And white album was the apology for the PSYOP.

The Beatles were before the elite used music to push an agenda. In the 70s is when it started and John Lennon refused to become a apart of the system which is why Nixon denied him entry to the USA

They're so good and widely beloved it scares me some times.

Also ANYTHING involving acid in the 60's had direct or indirect ties with CIA plane-chuckers.

What was Magical Mystery Tour?

The 60s was a mistake.
Dadrock goes into the bin. Old school Hank and Hagg are where it's at, white man.

John and Paul even said Buck Owens and the Buckaroos was their favorite band, because even commie fags like John knew actual good music when he heard it.

It's kind of weird, but I just attribute it to their music being in popular keys. Every song now is in the key of C and it's kinda crazy. You can hear the same song dressed up in slightly different ways.

Also, people tend to have shit taste in music so when they hear something accessible but still "cool" and good, like the Beatles, they'll latch onto it like flies on shit.

>Every song now is in the key of C and it's kinda crazy.
How common is it nowadays?

Is long-term exposure to the key of C a good way to calcify ones own pineal gland?

Fucking Tavistock all the way.

Turn on any station and I guarantee any hook you'll hear will be the classic C to Aminor.

Christian music and country music are so guilty of this.

This is borderline Manson schizophrenia

What about these drugged up brits was political indoctrination or the like?

There's some teeth to it from what I've looked at. I think the bigger picture is that pop music is specifically engineered to be produce "earworms" which get stuck in your head. Put 2 and 2 together and I can see where claims of political indoctrination come in.

IDK but the Beatles could be fucking creepy particularly with that 'Paul is Dead' stuff which that album is full of.

hell yeah it was
www.conspiracyschool.com/blog/laurel-canyon-sex-drugs-and-aliens

C and A minor just use the white keys, so it is easy for low skilled people to play.

also easy for low skilled people to figure out in DAWs.

No. Get a grip.

Can I get a quick rundown on these four freaks?

DuckDuckGo it mein nagger.
True. I can whip up a decent sounding pop melody in a few minutes using the white keys.

>pineal gland?
shits not real m8

The Beatles became popular because of mob mentality and because of how much easier it was to access music in the '60s compared to the '40s and '50s. The basic gist of it is

>Brian (((Epstein))) pays a few shills to scream when they see the Beatles
>Teenage girls being teenage girls automatically join in because they don't want to be squares or whatever
>Screaming at the Beatles becomes commonplace
>No longer have to bother with shills because the goys do it on their own
>Make maximum profit
>It still happens now because of this meme

That's basically it. The Beatles were fucking nobody before that even when they went through different name changes and genres. It's exactly the same as when some literally who becomes a famous celebrity overnight and is voted sexiest person in the world the next month, but it was only 8 weeks beforehand they were some kissless virgin working on a checkout who nobody looked twice at.
Never underestimate the power of shills, memery and people being shit scared to not follow the crowd.

youtube.com/watch?v=0XcT-q9BYno
>The Winged Beatle | Mind controlling the masses with The Beatles

This is the most redpilled documentary on the subject. I was pretty high years ago when I watched this, but lots of the stuff makes sense in it

Really recommend watching it, it all ties pretty nicely to many conspiracy theories, even though I find the "Paul is dead" -parts pretty ridiculous.

Why can't they shill in more rock music? This modern day trap rap is pretty bad outside a few songs.

>It was twenty years ago today Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play

>Aleister Crowley died in 1947

>The Beatles Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band released in 1968

All genres are fairly ambiguous, a lot are just rehashed samples of funk and jazz grooves.

Continue

Watch the documentary lots of Crowley stuff there.

That's the only reason I accept Trap as a legitimate genre. You can see a lot of influence from older music even in the mainstream hits. It also has elements of Hypnagogic pop which is always neat.