Unacknowledged

There is a new documentary out there assembling all aspects of recent history into one conlusive picture.

Redpills are being dropped like crazy.

fmovies.is/film/unacknowledged.w1xo7/1vz0zm

Other urls found in this thread:

fmovies.is/film/unacknowledged.w1xo7/1vz0zm
siriusdisclosure.com/ce-5-initiative/2017-trainings/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pc5FO5P0Hvc
theblackvault.com/casefiles/arctic-ufo-photographs-uss-trepang-ssn-674-march-1971/#
ancient-code.com/a-huge-lost-ancient-mayan-city-discovered-in-central-america-by-teenager/
youtu.be/0Kgg5SplmSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Steven Greer is a kike.

steven greer is top notch man, u need to go back

>fmovies.is/film/unacknowledged.w1xo7/1vz0zm
oh nice, I didn't know this was out, thnx man.
was just lookin for some new greer the other day

>oh nice, I didn't know this was out, thnx man.
>was just lookin for some new greer the other day
0>0

You're welcome.

The thing is, once you realize there are infinite realities and infinite universes, the question of whether or not we are alone in the universe becomes very trivial and almost boring. Of course we aren't alone, anything you can imagine exists and much more.

I've unironically seen all his talks

> Steven Greer is top notch

Man, that shit is aimed at peddling his own work. I was interested when his first hearing with a Retired Congressional Oversight Committee. None of that information shared was of real substance or weight. It was a 3 day event, and I couldn't stomach it after the second.

sure his (((sources))) are all confidential until their deaths, but that's to protect them, cause they will straight murder you and your family if you talk.

Anyone have a pic or something of Project Bluebeam?

Except a universe with me having a gf

BTW, not only is Greer a jew, he's married with children.

robot get ye gone

he's also a new age idiot who jews people out of money to go on alien contact meditation retreats

siriusdisclosure.com/ce-5-initiative/2017-trainings/

Steven Greer is a clone

those are just jews. they all look like that.

>be ER doctor
>make a mil a year
>decide to make less money by making ufo camping

hmmmmmmm

A "country doctor" that works in the ER probably doesn't make a million a year. But either way he's definitely making more money selling fake alien sightseeing trips to the beach than he did as a doctor.

the hours are better and look at the price tag.

I feel pretty confident that the government has no crashed UFOs or alien tech in their possession, because if they did, the kikes would be using it to kill the white race off faster than they are.

Interesting how shills are immediately in ad-hominem-mode by attacking the messenger instead of the content itself.

I think the "aliens are among us" story is just so much guano, but...

>Steven Greer is a kike.
You stormfags can't not be retards for even 5 seconds, can you?

cant live on nothing, why do you faggots think someone would be 100% altruistic and live like that greek faggot while trying to redpill people? huh?

not proven at all. and even if the universe is infinite it doesn't mean there is an infinite amount of matter.

Why would you pay some kike money to go UFO camping? Just go camping, you don't need the kike, he'd just irritate any aliens that showed up.

nah.. once you account for the different haircuts, muscle, and Greer's skin damage, they are a 99.9% match.

clones confirmed.

I'd ignore everything they say, can't be trusted.

having a job isn't the problem. scamming people is.

We aren't technically alone in the universe but the aliens are so far away that no meaningful contact would be possible which makes them effectively not exist at all to us.

You trust jews?

>scamming people

proofs

He claims to summon aliens on his nightly beach excursions. It's certainly possible but I don't know if you should be charging money for it.

he's a reptillian

I used to be on joe rogan forums a while back, anyway he had Greer on, the forum on the subject got shilled on maximum overdrive. I wonder if afther that Joe got threatened, members got banned left and right for mundane shit they specifically targeted the tinfoils.

Steven Greer is a leftist bitch that tries to profit on global warming shit and other nonsense. This video offers nothing new.

I kno this, hes got video of it, lots of eye witness of ppl of have been there.

if theres a demand, and you can do the thing. would you not charge people? would you instead starve and die?

>We aren't technically alone in the universe but the aliens are so far away that no meaningful contact would be possible
Because primitive human understanding of physics is so definitive? You're making a huge assumption.

-During this intensive training program you will learn:
-How to make Contact with ET civilizations using the CE-5 protocols and how to really become an Ambassador to the Universe
-Advanced training in mantra meditation
-Advanced techniques of Remote Viewing, Precognition and the Science of Consciousness
-The Effects of the Sanskrit Puja as we make sacred the place for Contact using this ancient Vedic Ceremony
-An update on world-wide Disclosure Project developments by Dr. Greer and the progress being made with leaders around the world
-An in depth review of New Energy technologies, including free energy from the zero point field, anti-gravity and how the World can be transformed with these new sciences
-A deep understanding of the next great cycle on Earth: One of Universal Peace, Free Energy, —Abundance and Enlightenment through higher states of Consciousness
1st hand accounts from Dr. Greer about the making of the “Unacknowledged” film and book.
How to set up your own Contact Team in your local area to continue to make Contact with ET visitors to Earth!

False dilemma. You don't starve and die if you refuse to charge people money for summoning aliens. But it's a fair point, he obviously has to make a living somehow. He's a jew though, so he can't be trusted. He's a compulsive liar as well who is doing more harm to the disclosure movement than good, either intentionally or because he's mentally ill.

>ayy lmao
Only blue pilled city retards believe in aliums.

They're demons, newfag. Lurk harder.

>literally project blue beam nwo antichrist agenda

I don't remember this.. you can't just call everyone who calls this guy out on his BS a shill.

new accounts took forever to be verified by the mods on the that forum...

Then why haven't they contacted us yet eh? There is no solid proof of their existence and what there is is dubious at best. No absolute proof or contact with other life means that that life might as well not exist at all.

lurk smarter, not harder

shits real man, the aliums do most of their shit through telepathy

>more harm

how though? setting up a giant network of all the people in the know.??

I think you underestimate the vastness of the universe. It's literally inconceivable how expansive it is for the human brain to acknowledge. And just think, the lights in the sky are hundreds and hundreds and thousands of light years away. LIGHT YEARS! There's a point when people who claim "advanced physics/science are really talking about magic.

Australia, that's weak banter.

By constant and habitual lying, and who knows what other acts of sabotage he's engaged in. Best case scenario is that he's mentally ill, worst case is that he's controlled by the (((PTB))) and being ordered to act like a schizophrenic.

go back to /x/ occult Christfag

I remember Greer when he was still somewhat sane and credible back when I was big into UFO research. He's a fucking whacko now.

The authority on UFO research still seems to be Stanton Friedman imo.

As much as I dislike Zionists and Jews, they can't all be indoctrinated foreskin eaters, right? Isn't it basically like those leftist cucks claiming all whites are slave owning descendants with Nazi grand parents?

habitual lying?

please do go on?

what language is it im not reading fucking subtitles for an hour

English, its an American doco

Steven Greer is the Al Gore of the UFO world.

It's been years but I always like Richard Dolan.

noses are differen5

not a clone

kys

He is rather reasonable.

He still talks about this bullshit story to this day, in almost every public talk he gives. He also talks about all kinds of other meetings with government officials and how they confirmed ayyliums are here and all kinds of shit. But he's lying.

I promise you, Even jews hate jews.

There are only about 10 UFO cases that are compelling, after that, its mostly junk.

99.9% of jews believe the holocaust actually happened and whites are going to holocaust them again at any moment. So yes, it's pretty much all jews.

I've never watched this but it sounds like it will be good and on topic with this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pc5FO5P0Hvc

>there are people on this site who unironically follow a cult leader who promises you can "sense" invisible ufos if you pray to them hard enough using his fullproof method that he'll personally show you for 3 small payments of $95.99

this place gets dumber and dumber by the minute

heh heh yes goy, we didn't talk about ufos with steven greer heh heh, oh, this guy with a gun to my head? he helps me stay focused heh heh

>malware link

i'm not clikcin dat shit nigger

anything with aliens is kike misdirection trash and not redpill

>HEY GOY!!! LOOK AT THE SKY FOR ALIENS AND IGNORE WHITE GENOCIDE!!! BLAME EVERYTHING ON ALIENS GOY!!!!
fucking idiots. look at our technology right now and image it in 100 years how advanced it'll be. now you're telling me aliens who are tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of years more advanced and can travel the void of space and reach earth crash???? FUCKING STUPID. if they actually came here then you'd never know and they'd not even waste their fucking time. it's all loony and kike misdirection

Not enough evidence huurrrrrrrrr

Has anyone ever asked why these "alien space craft" conform to FAA and global aviation lighting regulations?

I tried to watch this but it has Richard Doty in it talking about how he saw shit. Go watch Mirage Men Richard Doty is a fucking lying faggot and I have no fucking idea WHY Greer put him in this. I don't mind giving him the benefit of the doubt but Greer has officially lost all his cred by having that faggot Doty. I was on the edge because they that fucking kike who keeps acting like she knew exactly what Vaun Braun said and he was some hippy retard.

kikes bow to aliens

in contact with steven greer

control air bases all over the world

It's a shit link. Doesn't play and redirects to a gambling site.

I find Greer unusual and I'm not saying i trust him 100%.
But the shilling did occur, there was a user who was offering help to get in contact with Greer before the interview, he had gone to the workshops and et contact shit in desert, he shared some photos.
The council of doom group got pretty much liquidated shortly after, the machine or one of his alts also got banned. It was a full on crack down.
Some dude who did a post about how the new xbox could listen to you and basically spy on you was instantly pinked.
I just got outright banned for trolling the mods i think. I dunno i was pretty drunk.

>Checked
Kek is an honest god

He put Richard Doty in the fucking doc you retard Greer is a fucking retard.

See what I mean when I say he is the Al Gore of the UFO world?

That's it? That's your reply?

waahh muh Richard doty

who gives a fuck, if you, a shill, don't like him, then I think hes great

There were two big UFO threads today that were linked together in consecutive order as the first one died. They were good threads with lots of links and pics in them.

Does anybody have the links for them? I checked the archive but I can't find them, I'm not sure what keywords would work. If anybody had the links it would be much appreciated.

Here's one of the links from the thread:
theblackvault.com/casefiles/arctic-ufo-photographs-uss-trepang-ssn-674-march-1971/#

no idea but I think hes worse. I don't understand his reasoning for putting Doty in the doc Doty admited he fucking lied to drive some guy insane and lied about UFOs and shit to spread disinfo. Yet he is in this? What the fuck?

Proof of aliens is there.

ancient-code.com/a-huge-lost-ancient-mayan-city-discovered-in-central-america-by-teenager/

youtu.be/0Kgg5SplmSs

I mean, greers got documents as well. just because after the fact these lads got cold feet after being threated dosnt make it less true, except for good goys like you. I don't understand why any one denies aliens n shit after seeing even 5% of the available information on them, if you even watched this one doco you might learn a thing or two, but you seem hellbent on trying to discreadit the mans character rather then his information, which is as we know, a cia tactic

I didn't mind Greer I thought he was a weirdo and didn't trust him all that much BUT after this Doty shit I don't trust him at all. Do you know who Richard Doty is? Go fucking watch Mirage Men and tell me after that Greer is still a good guy

Yeah, Greer is a lunatic now. Maybe he always was, but he's now intentionally planting bullshit next to solid evidence in everything he does. And he's annoying as fuck, especially when you realize he's a compulsive liar. If he was genuine he would admit when he's wrong.

thats some weird shit do you think he got to close?

lol, so this is the narrative is it? lunatic schitzo?

u guys are so repetitive, but fair play it usually works on normies

REMINDER

ALEX JONESTIEN

AND ROTHSCHILD SHILLS

AND CIA

AND KGB

AND NWO

AND MEDIA

All think you're stupid enough to fall for a "intergalactic" enemy.

Because you're just malleable goy.

It's the Jews

It's the Jews

It's the Jews

Why?

Because they control the culture/media, banks, and Left. They won WW2

His information is filled with lies, I just fucking showed you the evidence. If you're going to dismiss all evidence because of speculative threats from the government then just stop posting.

>Jonestein
Fuck off, shill.
Everyone knows his last name is Jonesenbergenbaumsilverstien

I really don't want to dislike Greer because hes one of the only fuckers releasing anything relatively new in the UFO scene. I just can't after this Doty shit but all the eye witnesses themselves I will still listen too still just not his disinfo shit.

that one document? that's the proof? if you were in government and found out some secret shit from someone, would you not try to protect ur own ass against assassination by saying "yeah nah he lied n sheit"

why so gullible goy?

Do you not know how normal humans behave? The guy is a colossal egomaniac. Go watch one of his speeches and how he constantly name drops famous people and secret government high ups, and how he met with them in secret meetings. It's classic behavior from compulsive narcissistic liars, which also happens to be backed up by denials from the people he claims to have met with, like the letter from James Woolsey I posted above.

there is a lot of his information that is truthful but a lot of it has disinfo in it you cant fucking trust him

I don't know who he is, but if any sort of MSM was claiming what you are claiming its probably not true, jus so ya know

im using it right now
I know what you mean, he makes pretty good documentaries. I can't stand him in interviews though

The proof of what? What evidence do you have that he's not lying about all of his other secret meetings with top government officials off the record?

go watch mirage men this faggot doty says it HIMSELF FROM HIS OWN FUCKING MOUTH seriously go watch it

its he say she say but all his info backs up things ive learned from various other research ive done over a decade and a half

just