Sup Forums's retardation

>pol honestly believes they had any effect on the US election
>pol honestly believes they turned rainbow flags and the okay sign into nazi symbols
>pol honestly believes the jews are behind everything wrong in the world
>pol honestly believes that american mongrels would have any business in a white ethnostate
>pol honestly believes that white women disliking white means they're being genocided
holy fuck how can you be so delusional? have any of you stepped outside to see how ridiculous your ideas sound? or do you just tell yourself "yes my shitposts on a laotian basket weaving forum actually impact the world" to justify the 1000s of hours you have wasted getting /comfy/ in fake happening threads and posting easily debunkable "holohoax" infographics to "redpill" 16 year old the_donald posters? this board is fucking pathetic

then why were people getting two week bans for saying ben fishbean

>this is the average 1488 WPWW poster on Sup Forums

bilderberg group. google it

*sips absinthe

Then why are you here shilling so hard?
(.02¢)

PEE PEE POO POO IN MY ASSHOL PLUMP DUMPY ? DONALD MCCLUMP WILL BE IM PREACHED RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>offers no argument
yes. don't listen to any opposing opinions simply label everyone a shill

you do realize what you're saying isn't an argument
either

you're just insulting people, which is not an
argument. gtfo (.02¢) shill, sage

my claim was that pol is fucking delusional and instead of refuting anything i said you just call me a shill because it's easier than facing the truth

didn't read

not really.
this is the basis for boards - you stick around and
read things that come up.

nobody is forced to serve every noob on a platter.

lurk longer

>Major news organizations cover our operations at least once a week now, complete with screenshots of threads
>news orgs have primers on Sup Forums on pinned on their websites
>major political people have given nods to our work
>antifa and other leftwing looney orgs raid us constantly
>shareblue/ctr/memetics raid us
>durrrr yeah you obviously had no effect and no one is paying attention

lel and we're the delusional ones!? lmaooooooooooooooooo

here's the big secret: you didn't start a thread with an argument.

>literally not an arguement either
Allow me you introduce you to my Luger

>some news sites mentioned us a few times WE DID IT REDDIT XD
>some C list celebrity mentioned Sup Forums in a tweet WERE FAMOUS GUYS XD
>small political groups dislike us
the average person has never fucking heard of you and the average trump voter had never heard of you
my argument is that pol has no effect on the real world despite what you neckbeards think. i guess reading comprehension isn't your strong suit

you are a prime example of what happens when
new people do see it. you come here, don't
respect basic board etiquette and cry.

They don't need to hear from us directly. I've seen my memes circulate through the entire USA internet ecosystem you insufferable faggot. They heard my thoughts indirectly. You don't know the power of memes/propaganda.

The best is Sup Forums actually believing they won the election for Trump

Go back Afrika, Tyrone.

>not respecting board etiqutte
aka introducing a different viewpoint than yours
>my memes have reached ALL OF THE USA
holy shit my fucking sides.
>i can't respond to this
>i'll just call him a nigger
very nice

>trying to meme this hard

>contributing
>being the sole reason

We contributed. I volunteered IRL as well. You just can't accept you lost to anime nazis. Go back to democratic underground lel

>I'm too dumb to understand simple language

Yeah, my GF posted them to her IG and I saw them on twitter and Sup Forums a few hours later. I didn't say all of the USA, are you purposely misinterpreting things or just stupid?

>Pol is delusional

... that actually is not an argument in the most literal sense I can convey.

by board etiquette i don't mean different viewpoints,
but etiquette for making threads.

>i didn't say all of the USA
>"I've seen my memes circulate through the entire USA internet ecosystem "
what did you mean by this?
i explained why you're delusional in the OP

Again
I ask
Faggot

If Sup Forums is so uninfluential, why are you here? Why even waste your time if we're just circlejerking it to eachother's shitposts?

You know why? Because you know we are. And you're scared. You won't admit it: you might not even know it yet

But you inderestimate the power of propaganda and Sup Forums was a massive source of much of the propaganda involved in Trump's campaign

You deluding yourself and saying we aren't influential is the reason why we'll keep winning

Oh cool doubles

Yeah, the ecosystem being Faceberg, Twitter, IG, Sup Forums, reddit and so on. I guess you really are that dumb. You're too much of a brainlet for this discussion. In no way does the imply or state explicitly that everyone in the USA saw it. Graduate 8th grade English and try again

Let the boys be boys.

>my argument is that
maybe you should have made that argument in your op

>why am i here
curiosity. normally i post on other boards
>you are actually afraid of us
yes i'm afraid of you and your powerful influence. Sup Forums is a household name and will go down in history books for winning the 2016 election
post your memes OC god i'm sure the 15 retweets it got boosted your ego a whole lot
i thought it was pretty obvious

This is the same faggot who keeps making the fucking r_thedon hate threads. Nobody gives a fuck about Reddit or what you think. Please activate your almonds with a 12 gauge.

*sips battery acid*

what are you talking about? this thread isn't even about reddit

it wasn't see:
>i explained why you're delusional in the OP
>why
you really didn't.
you made a few assertions about what Sup Forums believes with no explanation for why you think they are false.
Not giving us a lot to argue with, there's been plenty of threads to argue Sup Forums's points, and it doesn't look like you're responding to very many actual responses to you """arguments""" in this thread, so...

YOU AUTISTIC FUCK

YOU POSTED THE EXACT SAME THREAD TWO HOURS AGO

I KNOW BECAUSE I POSTED IN IT

FUCK OFF

You are the same faggot who keeps posting the kek flag guy in the stupid fucking Reddit threads. You are the same faggot. You guys use the the same pictures with the same file name.

Kek good luck finding them, almost all of them were edits of existing things so reverse image searching will return the original image. But I noticed you never addressed my other point vis a vis the media (including the big names like CNN etc) covering the things we do. Why would they cover us if we're not influential. That is incontrovertible proof that we are.

>>pol honestly believes the jews are behind everything wrong in the world

that one's true though, these merchants want your shekels my friend.

first time i made this thread believe it or not. all i did before this was make shit posts about la raza and reconquering the southwest for mexico
>same file name
every iphone has the IMG_numbers file name
random CNN article doesn't really mean anything except that it was a slow news day

you know op
when news sites like vice and wsj or whatever make articles about pepe being a symbol for racism, that has an effect on the political climate in an age that sjw shit has completely saturated political culture.
everything the shiteaters do here has an effect because people actively search out things to demonize and find offensive.
id say its having a positive effect, and some people are getting wise to how crazy sjws are.

breh you skipped me, plus omg look at you try to formulate an argument its so cute.
>it was p-probably just a s-slow news day
>Hillary g-gave a special speech about a cartoon f-frog as a joke

are you trying to find comfort in the ideas your just implying aren't correct? you'll get much better answers with an OP written like;
"what are some of the better arguments and evidence for common Sup Forums redpills?"

While I agree, you still need to be somewhat significant for national media to report on you. It's not like this is the local channel 6 news doing a fluff piece at 11. It's an audience of millions of people that mainly reside outside the Sup Forums sphere of influence. How does that not indicate being influential?

i'm too sleepy to keep replying gg you guys win now let the thread die

Exact same file name faggot. Exact same file name. On top of shit posting you are a phone poster. Please suck fire a .44 magnum.

It's funny how often people come here to say that Sup Forums is irrelevant. You wouldn't think that would be a recurring thing in a place that supposedly no one cares about.

>faggot shill comes to laugh at Sup Forums
>gets btfo
>runs away crying but still thinks they won
errytime

PEPE!

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING IDIOTS,

YOU ARE ALL LITERALLY RETARDED
>PRO TIP: YOU CANT ARGUE IT BECAUSE ITS TRUE

do you seriously not see the difference between an argument and an assertion?

have you yourself ever stepped out of your own bubble and realized that this type of attitude is that of somebody being brainwashed?

>the argument I tried to make up didn't have anything substantial to it so I try to make excuses so I don't have to participate in discourse anymore

jesus i admitted i was wrong you fucking faggots

>realized that this type of attitude is that of somebody being brainwashed?
this. It's time to wake up.

STFU moonman you are a cuck. The moon is lit by the sun, making it a cucked celestial body. KEKCKCKCKCK

Bang bang motherfucker

>the moon isn't cucking the sun by taking it's light

Pleb tier logic my lad

Anywho, let this thread die. OP admitted he got BTFO and is going to bed lol