GERMANY GETTING READY FOR WAR

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/get-ready-russia-germany-expanding-its-tank-forces-by-40-20639

are you shitting your pants, untermensch?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/get-ready-russia-germany-expanding-its-tank-forces-by-40-20639
jrbooksonline.com/HTML-docs/Polish_Atrocities_intro.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leichte_Sprache
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You do know their military is meant to intimidate other EU countries into staying as part of the EU and giving them money, right?
It's not meant to fight an actual war.

no goy. you make it sound as if the EU was evil.

we are liberators. we just want the best for europe. we force all them shitty countries to be part of something superior.

thats why merkel got reelected in france.

You better calm the fuck down Deutschland. Don't make us come back over there. The Britbongs are already out. All you have to do is invade France again and we'll kick this thing off again.

yes yes " again " you truly are a friend of the white race. i really hope all americans die painfully. biggest traitors alive

also pay denbts. you sitll owe us nazi gold and war reparations

>No Soft or Hardkill-System

They don't even match current russian equipment so thats pretty laughable.

>nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/get-ready-russia-germany-expanding-its-tank-forces-by-40-20639
>are you shitting your pants, untermensch?
but russia is already destroying syrian shitskins... whats gonna change?

>gold taken from the teeth of human beings

Never again you kraut faggot

it was german gold and dentists.

all your gold belongs to us

Let's roll mother fucker

USA & Russia vs. EU.
USA from the West, Russia from the East.
USA & Russia win war, all hope is restored back into Europe.

great plan.
they have an insular army of infaithful niggers overrunning their country from the inside.
who fucking knows what theyll do when shit hits the fan.
germany needs to care of it's migrant violence before declaring war on anyone.
eliminate the potential thread that is already behind your lines.

found the jew

Gay

Germany needs to expand the number of tanks by 1000%, and get back to cold war levels. 40% is nothing.

no you stupid shit. that's absolutely terrible.

they're going to invite all the shitskins into the army since they're unemployed then you have a foreign army which will happily murder all the whites when shit goes down.

haha. Japan and SK will still have more modern tanks than that and real air forces to boot. What a fucking joke.

>germany
>war
lol maybe this time, right?

It's not like they can win any war against a EU country , even Poland might BTFO them.

None of this matters unless nukes are fake

>power hungry German preparing for war
I've already heard this joke twice. When will Aryans learn? Fucking racelets.

Celt pride worldwide.

sad story that even Italy has a biggest and more prepare army than us.

Man fuck France, and the whole EU. Let Germany destroy that whole shitstain infested region.

>gercucks
>winning a war
>ever
it's ok yashar, i'd like mit scharf.

I reckon we'll start seeing news about how the immigrants are joining the German army soon enough.

why would they do that?
the shitskins hate the germans and are committing waves of violence against them and burning down their villages because they only have 3g and no chocolates.
shitskins have allegiance to other shitskins and dont give a flying fuck about germany.
imagine what happens when you give them all weapons when they're already raping 9 year olds without them.

>dude tanks lmao
to bad anti tank rockets are so common now days i mean you fuck around in somalia with some tanks they wont leave in 1 piece what makes you think russia would even bat a eye at that shit?

No. Accurate

only the 8-10% speak german so i would say no.

>afraid of the kraut losers

AAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

these fuckers are a pathetic joke

every ounce of warrior blood they had within their society was wasted trying to conquer us.

these fuckers will never gather themselves together again

especially after letting themselves get overrun with foreigners.

Just wait

With the "Nazis among the German army" incident recently, diversity will be coming.

They might even hire interpreters to put barely English literate immigrants through; they get citizenship if they go through it.

You now have people that will have no problem killing Euros that have "wrong thoughts".

they are gonna sent the average german cucklords to war to die so the sandniggers can fuck the german women, nothing suspicious here, carry on ubermensch!

>USA + Russia

It will never happen

Your singular piece of shit country has caused the deaths of more whites in the last century than every other white country COMBINED.

You faggots have no chill and no sense of balance.

You went from literally "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" to "FUCK MY ASS WITHOUT LUBE AHMED, IMPREGNATE MY WIFE AND HER DAUGHTER. DESTROY THEIR WHITENESS WHILE I WATCH".

Sort your shit out. Get the fuck rid of Merkel and anyone who thinks like her and start fucking deporting anyone darker than a jug of milk.

If you start trying to use France as an example for the third time in a hundred years we will have zero choice but to literally turn your country into the fucking Glowing Sea of Germania. Youre a cunthair away from proving your entire country and every bloodline within it deserves extinction.

Lol no one's giving you cucked krauts anything. Hope the Russians smash you and Putin buttfucks Merkel on live tv.

I have IBS, I'm always shitting my pants.

>it will never happen

The last time it happened was because of Germany trying to stick their cocks where they didnt belong.

Kind of like theyre doing now.

you fucking degenerate retard

churchill started ww2. brits caused ww2. and when we started winning you jew fuckers interfered. YOU caused the death of millions of whites.

pay denbts

The thing is, they could have gassed all the Jews in Germany and no one would have gone to war with them for it; it's only their own citizens they were killing after all.

They then kicked off another useless war that killed heaps of good Euro men.

>invade Poland
>invade France
>invade England
>invade Russia
>invade fucking everyone you could get to

You just needed to stop at killing the Jews. No invasion of Poland, and no war.

germany getting to destroy europe for the 3rd time

Here we go again

Upgraded 1970s tanks? Boring.

Looks like the eternal kraut is lusting for european blood again.

>Churchill started ww2
>abloo abloo abloo muh degenerate anglos

Maybe if you niggers knew anything about subtlety you wouldve eliminated the jews in fucking secret without invading fucking Poland at the same fucking time.

NOBODY wouldve cared except you ignorant piss-swilling cunts decided to try and simultaneously attack AN ENTIRE MOTHERFUCKING CONTINENT FULL OF WHITE PEOPLE.

Your entire country is full of defective faggots. Sort yourselves out or be sorted out.

If Europe's salvation is bought with Germany's death, so be it.

>Germany Is Expanding Its Tank Forces by 40 Percent

The title does sounds menacing, but in reality its about adding measly 100 outdated MBTs to the tiny park of 200.

danzig was german clay. and polish slavshits killed germans living there.

we said : danzig or we fuck you up and destroy your pathetic history

now guess what slavshits choose?

You are retarded or what? Atleast half your country is using Russia as a scapegoat.

tanks are about as relevant in a war between civilised countries now as plate armor was in WWI or cavalry in WWII

but yeah, sure, I'd love to get that 1945 experience and rape a dozen aryan women.

Typical nig, blaming everyone else. The point is, we used to respect you even when we were at war. Look at you now.

yay go Deutschland!

>current year
>caring what democrats think or say

>Maybe you dont but russia certainly does

except germany learned its lesson, not to fuck with russia EVER.
They are in the same position as France were pre-ww2, they have a meme army.
Heck they are even doing drills with brooms because they lack functioning weaponry,

Germany invaded Poland in response to the poles massacring German civilians

See:
jrbooksonline.com/HTML-docs/Polish_Atrocities_intro.htm

Nigger it is evil. It's elitist and dehumanising. You think they're not going to fuck you offer until your living conditions are third world? Rise up against the traitors, goy. Unless you're Muslim in which case fuck off back to I've of your Sharia paradise shitholes.

Or, don't fuck with Russia when you're fighting on three fronts against all the superpowers in the world, and while Russia is being supplied by the US and UK.

So what? The Bundeswehr today wouldn't even find their way to Russia. Instead they would go west, crossing into France who would surrender after 10 Minutes of war. Old habbits die slowly.

We hadnt all the Immigration problems today if the rest of the world just let us doing our thing. Europe would be germania, the world the reich. I bet I could shitpost from mars today if we had won.

Id say history has vetted their decision to Remove Kraut.

If anything the Poles shouldve done it all the way to Berlin.

Stay the fuck out of Russia this time
youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c

Won't this just mean that Germany will stop getting a free ride from the US and Britain without having to have their own army?

>50 year old tank that can be blown up by a child with an AT launcher

Putin is literally shaking.

>448866

dubdubdubs

this user.

They did it too themselves.

>only the 8-10% speak german so i would say no.
speaking german will be declared racist within two years.

It is important to recognize the real reason, regardless of whether the Germans deserved it or not. There is a reason (((They))) leave this sort of information out of the textbooks.

Murica seams like we need to start preparing for Normandy Mk.2

Thats why they are developing plain language. de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leichte_Sprache

Napoleon tried to conquer Russia, he came to the same conclusion as the Germans.

Germany wasn't at war with the US at the time they've invaded USSR.
The only superpower they were at war with at that point of time was UK.
At the time of the defeat at Stalingrad, land lease's contribution was insignificant, and after that, even with UK/US completely out of the equation, there was no turning the tide. The war might have dragged on for a year or two more than it did, but it would end in Berlin one way or another.

The UKs contribution was Intelligence, we cracked Enigma and we're informing people about Major German plans

Dude you're delusional as fuck, considering the size, and economic power, the german armed forces have a severe lack combat experience.

Underrated.

Operation Weserübung II incoming!

>Trying to conquer us

Wat.

>America threatens to invade a middle eastern country
wow news at 11 guys.

>these fuckers are a pathetic joke
try one last calvary charge

the nip lads. Why can't he be my greatest ally instead of cancer?

>Anonymous (ID: qyIWlfZx) 05/14/17(Sun)01:18:01 No.125453463▶

kek

I doubt a german military operation would be successful, however if you open up the immigration waves again, it might sink us.

The first two were because you wanted to enslave other white nations.

What do you know, the third one will be as well.

All the best Germans left in the 1800s for America.

The Brits gave Hitler every opportunity to avoid war

That shitposter isn't a german... Just an anaglo expat or a proxy fag...

You english teachers are pretty good at making posts.

That the weather was cold?

>Germany wasn't at war with the US at the time they've invaded USSR.
No, but they still supplied the Soviets in the months leading up to the Battle of Moscow. There's more or less universal consensus among historians that Moscow would have fallen without western aid.
Lend Lease also played a much bigger part than was previously thought, as they filled crucial holes in Soviet resouces and weapons. It's not just about the amount of materials that were sent, but the type.

>The Fourth Reich will be led by a woman that looks like the school lunch lady

Not impressed.

More like preparing for war against Poland and Hungary for not taking refugees

Japan, you scamp..

That's not why Napoleon's invasion of Russia failed

>GERMANY GETTING READY FOR WAR

You guys have.. Helicopters which won't stay in air.. Rifles that become inaccurate when heated up(perfect gift for your kurdish friends fighting isis, right?) and you can't even get 9 fighter planes in the air at the same time

Also, no nukes.

>no goy. you make it sound as if the EU was evil.

EU is an amrican project ment to make sure they will never be rivaled. Thats why we must be destroyed as a people.

See attached file. Germany is still an occupied country without its own spine and muscles.

Germany knows they're dead if Russia invades. That's the whole point of the refugee crisis. They're turning Europe to shit so Russia doesn't want it

I swear to Christ, Hanz, if you make us come over there again we are going to finish the fucking job.

Here come the summerfags goys, brace thyselves

Were they giving him one when he didn't slaughter their guys at Dunkirk because he thought they could see reason?

Go indulge your desire to feel endless guilt somewhere else.

あいしてる you fucking nip