Civic nationalism is objectively better than ethnic nationalism

Civic nationalism is objectively better than ethnic nationalism.

Literally every empire in human history proves this point. Societies function best with every type of person.

You won't preserve a race with civic nationalism.

>Literally every empire in human history proves this point.
No. Every empire in history was dominated by the originating stocks, and always fell when an alien stock took over.

Where are those empires?

All evidence suggest the opposite

Actually no. History has shown time and time again that changing the demographics of any empire always leads to its downfall.

Ethnic nationalism allows people of all color to thrive in their own nations.

Race is irrelevant if your empire is running fine.

>Every empire in human history eventually had decadence and degeneracy
>Decadence and degeneracy therefore works

Pic related, it's you faggot.

Actually no to you. Hstory has also shown that cultures can't seem to stay in their own lane. I'm referring to colonialism.

Great idea. This can totally work we just have to find a way to make everyone 100% honest and motivated and it will succeed in the US.

Fuck off Tyrone.
Nobody wants to live near a nigger.

absolutely precisely correctamundo. good job OP

You won't preserve a race with ethnic nationalism either, since it's never worked.

Civic nationalism is a one way street to destroy whatever race promotes it.

because preserving is a game with no end. It needs to be continual.

This post is insulting to my brain

This

Dick Spencer wants to do away with sushi because of his small dick and nigger tier tribal mindset

thoth has awoken, civic cucks will be the first to burn after the purge.

Civic """nationalism"""=globalism
Fuck off

Define never worked, because Rome only worked as long as a roman was in charge and discriminated against everyone who wasn't. Same with the chinese empires, the japs, the mughals, even the fucking zulu got weaken when their race decided to give power to foreigners.

>Race is irrelevant
Race is the result of humans being tailored by nature to suit their environment. Civic nationalism in Europe results in a population with snow blindness and vitamin d deficiency. Civic nationalism in Africa results in a population with dehydration and sunburn. Civic nationalism is doomed to fail, live where you have the evolutionary advantage. I'd move to Europe if the culture here wasn't majority European already. The second white people become a minority in this country, which doesn't look like it'll happen anytime soon, I'm getting out of here.

The reddit fags are out today lads

we're not trying to preserve a "race"..just a set of ideas

Nationalism implies nation. If you got international business and migrants run your shit, then you can't possibly be nationalistic.

Race isn't preserved top down you lunatic. It's up to individuals to have children. You can't force it.

Race is automatically preserved when you don't import migrants and when you got non-wage slave degenerates.
inter-nation aka internationalism isn't nationalism(non-inter)

perhaps you didnt hear me. I HAVE AWOKEN

>Literally every empire in human history proves this point.
Wrong. British society fell apart when the Brits died and nonbrits took over.

WITNESSED

why is that dark fellow appropriating white fashion?

look at this cuck

c-che-ecked

are you fucking kidding? They're doing everything they can to up-heave white ppl here. That fucking lamb ad attacking white males on national TV is on every night.

You make database on all the billions of people and everybody can leave comments and you keep that base open and people who commit crimes or mean deeds have their files full of evidence

Is it considered ethnic nationalism if it's not homogeneous? Not an attack just asking.

if civic nationalism works why do niggers and spics vote for people who want to destroy america?

This. The superior by association types wont agree because they realize it means taking out all the trash across the entire spectrum.

Problem is, as long as you have multiculturalism, some races will do worse than others, because races are not all equal or the same.
There will always be leftists and globalists who argue that all races are equal, hence any differences are caused by racism. No matter how much evidence is offered to the contrary, it will never be taken seriously because it hurts peoples' feelings.

>no Asians
Disgusting racist.

I'm referring to ideas that transcend multiculturalism which on their foundation are inherently white ideas. If you don't assimilate you're out.

I'll reiterate my previous post against ethic nationalism: "History has also shown that cultures can't seem to stay in their own lane (colonialism)."