Black guy beats up white guy in kebab shop fight

youtube.com/watch?v=KCjfOy_Xa9Y

Why are black men so much stronger and tougher than white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MvhpI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they are fucking apes

around blax, always relax your butthole and get ready to be raped by their bbc

lol the black guy is the security guard.

To be fair, the cunt sucker kissed him at the start and broke his nose and he still acquitted himself with some honour.

And they ask why Africa never civilized

Literally cannot contain themselves while the white men somehow had the restraint to not utterly destroy him when had him pinned. The day we stoop to their level will come soon.

t. White cuckboy that's never been in a fight

>darn't
Is that a contraction for "down at the"?

His friend was pretty shit at helping. Also I wouldn't exactly call this him being beaten up, he pins the nigger in the end.

always use elbows to defend yourself, never throw your hands. elbows + knees, control the back of the head and knee the face.

It's a Yorkshire thing.

They miss words out randomly.

OP is a fucking faggot.
Nigger waited for him to turn round and headbutted him in the face a beauty. STILL couldn't put him out.
Black dude lost despite cheating. Yeah white people btfo. Anglo chin evident as fuck. This isn't europe faggots

When he had him pinned I would quite happily booted him in the face repeatedly.

>Yorkshire
I've heard the pudding is fabulous.

2 civilized people trying to calm him down while he's headbutting and being aggressive.

If that was me i wouldn't have been able to keep my cool, i would have kept punching that fucker. Props to the 2 English guys.

That headbutt was pretty beast but the white through his head through glass so it looked fairly even. Also that kid looked like very low test specimen.

not cc and dropping said nigger.

checks flag.. nuff said

>Literally cannot contain themselves while the white men somehow had the restraint to not utterly destroy him when had him pinned. The day we stoop to their level will come soon.

You stupid goy faggot who believes the merits of being non violent.

Good is no match for evil without the ability to physically defend itself.

>being sucker-headbutted in the nose

Shut the fuck up OP you CTR Cucklet

A some who experienced this all I can say the white guy did everything right, his only mistake was letting him within arm's length as was mine
In my case it was a antifaggot
Will know in the future to immediately strike as soon as potential threat enters arms lengthght

The strongest people in the world are slavs and nords. Niggers on average may be stronger but they cannot Go super sayin like the White man

because most of us are weak milk drinkers who do not worship in the temple of iron

Fucking babboon piece of shit, what do they know but fighting anyway.
I would sue that nigger like a good little cuck than to fight that forest boy
Cuz fight like they got nothing to lose..

To answer the question- Black men have approximately twice the testosterone than a white man, this means more growth hormones and less estrogen- meaning bigger muscles and a tougher attitude (like a lion). Simply it is about genetic superiority which the Black man has

>weak milk drinkers
Does not compute

T. Nigger

>without the ability to physically defend itself
this
evil abounds when good men stand idle

Guy had a broken nose, got up, and handled that guy without even trying to hurt him. That's actually impressive.

Black people rather starve on their garbage continent than actually fight anything. How many wars involved black people? They sold each other into slavery because they were too scared to fight white people. Monkeys are good at fighting but not much else.

They had him pinned and could have ended him (crush larynx etc.) but opted to grapple and calm the situation down.
It'd have been much safer to have worked over the black guy and incapacitated him given he was the aggressor and the strongest.
Whitey wins the high moral ground but missed a chance to keep the black man down and teach him a lesson.

why did he hit him?

holy fuck videos like this get me pumped
I would have broke my hand on his neck after he headbutt my friend
additionally I would have ruptured his kidneys while my friend held him

t. gymfag

leg length german bro. Your leg is longer than their arm and you can kick them in the shin before they can ever throw a punch. or the bollocks.

black people have weak bones, it looks like they are strong, but they are about half as weak, when it comes to physical contact.

Kings of sex also, most sports as well.

No, the testosterone is not twice, but its still too high for them to fully function in a modern civilized society, and its a part of the reason why they're a primitive race along with their low iq.

Why does thou think niggers are stronger!?

(((facts)))

>thread literally full of replies saying the black guy lost because he got "pinned" at the end, despite beating the shit out of 1 guy, scaring the other guy (2v1), and being "pinned" for a few seconds before being back on the offensive

sad pathetic cucks. i think this guy is a nigger and should hang on the day of the rope but making excuses for these 2 pathetic, beta losers instead of recognizing that they are weak and a lot of white males are these days does not help

>Not even using proper KJ english

niggers are savages

people that chimp out in public spaces are demons. They can't fight or accomplish anything anywhere else, so they resort to chimping out on people in what is supposed to be society's most relaxed environment.

This guy knows.

There's no glory in streetfighting, you kick them in the dick and end it. You don't fuck around with pushing and shoving and bjj and kickboxing because you might discover he had a knife or a gun on him.

Do you guys actually fall for bait like this or are you playing along? Am confused.

>thinking blacks fight better
Whew lad. Blacks almost exclusively fight in groups. The scarce one on one fights they're in don't end well for them.
Aggression=/=Winning

white guy just trying to stop the fight while the nigger is swinging like its 300 in the kebab shop. niggers only do this because retards like them. start sticking that stun gun into their fucking asshole, or blind them with mace and kick the fuck out of them. they will never, ever attack a person ever again in their life.

This is why everybody should take up boxing or a proper striking martial art like Muay Thai.

Or just carry a knife.

I've been in plenty of fights in my youth and I'm just over it at this point. The next guy to swing on me is getting shanked.

The kikes opened the doors of your house to let this nigger rat make your world a worse place. In America, we would have smashed his ugly monkey face in, once pinned. These two-legged cockroaches need to know it's time to go.

archive.is/MvhpI

>Racial differences in lean mass did not translate into parallel differences in physical function. For instance, multivariate modeling (with adjustments for age, height, fat mass, self-rated health and physical activity) indicated that whereas total body lean mass was 2.43 kg (approximately 5%) higher in black compared with white men, black men had a physical function score that was approximately 20% lower than white men.

ie. a 200 lb nigger at 10% bf is about as strong as a 160 lb whitey at 10% bf.

>The kikes

If by that you mean white bleeding heart liberals then yes. They did.

Jews are plenty guilty of degeneracy, usury and everything else but as someone living in a state that is basically Somalia I can tell you there's no Jews behind refugees programs and mass immigration. It's Lutherans.

White. Lutherans.

who installed that bleeding heart ideology in the first place t_d jew apoligist

He didn't beat him up. It's impressive the dude was still standing steady after that niggerish headbutt and he even overpowered him in the ensuing struggle lol

It wasn't me in the fucking fight you retard

fucking retard
Stabbing someone is not fun. Fucking blood everywhere, if you hit an artery then theyre dead and you're going to prison for excessive force. learn to fight faggot. Even rudimentary training will enable you to protect yourself. The vast majority of people literally don't have a clue what theyre doing, and anyone that's actually trained is incredibly unlikely to just attack you, they will have restraint due to the very many ways that you can severely fuck people up for the rest of their life with very little effort.
If you pull a knife on someone, if they know what theyre doing theyll take it off you and stab you with it. It's not the same as a gun