#ENDRACISM

typical white male racially profiling an innocent black man and his pregnant wife.
youtube.com/watch?v=wEX0ZvAMtB4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bgp1Ixd-RM&t=9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thumbnail of the video makes white guy look like Ricky gervais.

>doesn't show clip where the white guy supposedly used racial slurs
>monetized
>over ten minutes
>all caps title

FUCK canacucks

Thinks he deserves the elevator to his self. He could take the stair as well and avoid any conflict. Lies in the damn video about what the white devil said. Watch the clip at the end right when it happens, can't stop fucking lying.

>niggers be noggin'
>around blacks, never relax
>etc.

what a brain dead immoral and hateful nigger. If the white man was smart, he'd move the fuck out of that nigger infested apartment. If thugs like him can afford the rent, it's clearly time to move.

fuck you Trotsky fag

> 1 post by id
SAGE
The nigger has a dog not allowed by the lease

he wants to confront racism so bad, he's seeing phantoms.

update video: he got kicked out for having an aggressive dog breed

youtube.com/watch?v=_bgp1Ixd-RM&t=9s

LOL!
Fucking stupid niggers!
:D

what an annoying cockfag
hope his bitch miscarries her liter

we desperately need some sort of archive.is-like stuff for youtube-vids so these cunts don't make a profit off of the advertising/views.

Just use adblock and don't up or down vote the video.

>dont suck a black dudes dick
>is racist

Look at this nigger's eyes, he is so stupid and primitive. I can barely sit through this video even though he's whining and crying all the way through. And of course he has a pitbull. God damn I hate people.

>called the guy Caucasian
>dont call me black

>he is so stupid and primitive
no, he's a vapid, petty bitch.
He has the body of an adult male, but the mentality and emotional maturity of a 13 year old girl.
tl;dr nigger is a homo faggot

So by that black dudes logic, everyone else needs to step aside and be inconvenienced because this dumbass can't train his fucking dog? Sorry, but the world doesnt revolve around you. I doubt they called him "racial slurs" as he claims. What would they gain out of that? Everyone knows black people freak the fuck out if you use anything close to a slur.

fuck this nigger so much

Can someone give me a TL;DW?
Can't stand to listen to that nigger babble for 10 minutes 'splaining da situashun

Give me a video with 0 views so I can test something and I'll make one if my hunch is correct

Nevermind, found some

- black guy bitching about how he always takes elevator with dog and makes people take the next one because 'dogs will be dogs' and might jump on people.
- enter white guy. he tells black dude to move his shit and gets in
- black guy goes ape shit, calls white guy racist
- white guy files complaint to management, black guy gets his lease terminated for having aggressive dog breed.

>He has that image saved on his computer

>innocent
dropped

Why do niggers always talk about being "disrespected"?

because WE

Good!

>nigger thinks elevator belongs to him
>uses his nigger dog to scare people off the niggervator
>tells people holding a bunch of shit that they can't ride with them because reasons

I DIN DU NUFFINS DEY WAS RAYCIS

We don't want you here damn redditfag. Go back to Instagram.

I love a happy ending

Fucking nigger

I hate how stupid some of you are. Don't you know that these youtubers who have 100k+ subscribers just fabricate their videos by hiring actors to perform a script?

>AXE AXE AXED AXE AXE HIM A QUESTION
dumb fucking nigger

anyway zero proof for anything, the video just shows him shouting at a woman for a minute, then the man shouts back and the nig runs off

Are you still here?

I've worked it all out, suggest some names. noads.tube is the best available domain I've found so far but it's not that good.