Why are niggers the literal worst at going out to eat...

Why are niggers the literal worst at going out to eat. I have been serving for a while now at a couple different establishments and everywhere I go I see the same bullshit:

>Finish meal everything goes well = no tip
Or
>Things go well to start, they find something- ANYTHING to complain about and demand free shit
Or
>They forego calling ahead to make a reservation and instead show up at the establishment with 20-30 of their friends, family, and extended family and get mad when a table isnt ready immediately
Or
>when taking orders they all order for each other or talk over one another
Or
>they don't tell you they want separate checks until after they finish everything and are very much ready to go, and spend time staring at you and sucking their teeth

I can't take it anymore, Anons. I wish restaurants could ban niggers and keep them from wasting waiters time. It isn't fair.

I just want to 86 the remoulade and sub spit in their fucking food.

I used to be a waiter, the worst people were ethnics like Arabs and Asians, worst part is you have to smile while serving them

Tipping is a cultrual thing, and white culture is the best culture.
Blacks should not benefit from White culture if they don't pay the price (acting like Whites).

>Why are niggers the literal worst at going out to eat.

Is this real? Anyways niggers never tip so if you work at any kind of service job where you receive tips, always make niggers your lowest priority

>Establishment allows auto-gratuity on parties 6+ but management frowns on it
>Literally only use auto-gratuity on black parties of 6+
Niggers get so mad about this, always demanding to speak to my manager. One even tried to tell me he would give me a bigger tip in cash if I removed the auto. Kek, no.

I think the second worse would have to be Asians, if only because they all chew like fucking cows, slurp really loudly, smack their lips, etc. I have never observed this in any other race. I don't care if it's "muh culture", it looks and sounds fucking disgusting and I can't believe so many of them still eat like savages.

>slurp really loudly, smack their lips
That only really applies to the chinese

SEAsians are pretty loud talking though

Female parties of any race are the next worst demographic imho.

I work in a restaurant in downtown LA and on Sundays we do brunch with mimosas, always packed full of niggers. Business is insane on these days but the tips are always absolute shit and they act like feral animals.

What about mexicans how are those?

Blacks tip low but Asians basically don't tip at all and they treat their servers like slaves.

They aren't the worst. But god help you if any come in with their obese, unruly children.

At china buffets or buffets in general there's always Hispanics. But At least they aren't annoying.

Gaijin are fucking disgusting. I used to work as a server in Tokyo. I spent many nights observing these creatures much to my revulsion.

When you serve them ramen they eat it quietly and hesitantly like its spaghetti, not even tasting the broth and its flavour fusion with the noodle, even daring in their arrogance to blow on the noodles like I served it too soon. Half the time they don't even drink the broth.

And they demand forks. For sushi they demand forks. Forks for sushi! For finger food you don't even need chopsticks for, they demand forks! But kami forbid you bring them a fork when they order or you're suddenly "Hirohito" for assuming they're too stupid to use chopsticks even though they are and you have to struggle to keep from laughing in their big-nosed faces when their shirts are covered in stains by the end of the meal.

And they speak in voices loud enough to shatter glass. Are all gaijin deaf from that disgusting negro music they listen to?

And they lean down and eat out of their bowls like dogs instead of picking them up like human beings.

And they are too stupid to press the call button. They just expect me to know when they're ready to order. Apparently waiters have to have psychic powers now. Too bad that's not on my resume.

And they stick their chopsticks vertically in their rice like they're eating cremains at a funeral. Fucking revolting. I want to slap them when I see this.

Assuming of course that they even took off their shoes covered with the dust of corpses before they entered a place where humans eat food.

And they always bribe you with extra money after the meal like they're oh so rich and so generous and doing you such a huge favour just for doing your job which you get paid good money for already.

Fuck gaijin. They look like pigs and they smell like pigs and they act like pigs. Fuck I hate them. If I ever open a restaurant I'm hanging a sign on the door telling you pigs to please go away.

>niggers being niggers
>"le omg like niggers are totally chimps amirite?1!!1"

If you don't like serving niggers find a better job, you low level faggot.

They will also come into a restaurant like 10 minutes before closing. And demand to eat/
They are literally the worst

>Gaijin
sounds like someone needs another H-bomb, ya uppity zip

This was my brown family for awhile, it's because most Mex parents don't want to be bad parents and discipline their precious first child a lot, later they learn it's Central to a good Christian upbringing. Sadly, this first child rubs off on the others a bit.

This
OP, are you working while getting a trade where you don't have to deal with average niggers, like an electrician gig?

You don't even have the balls to drop cluster bombs anymore, let alone nuclear bombs. Could you imagine what your leftists would do to you if you even threatened to drop a nuke? The barbarians aren't at your gates, they're inside! They always have been. Your star is setting, pig, and soon the sun will rise again.

Because Asians are still ok with slavery. It's pretty based culture when you think about it.

If you can't type like an actual jap with poor english at least make it funny.