In the New Yorker

In the New Yorker
>At this political moment, the rise of a gadget that encourages the abdication of thought cries out for interpretation
newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/the-fidget-spinner-is-the-perfect-toy-for-the-trump-presidency

Other urls found in this thread:

emazinglights.com/collections/orbits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the spinning Jew is just another gay fad. see silly bandz and diversity for examples

I'd like to see you make political commentary about SillyBandz

I want an autism spinner it's def /Ourtoy/

I like this better than older fads. At least this teaches kids gyro physics. Recently I told my cousin (who uses it like crazy) that that's how bike works and it blew her mind. Find a hole to die in if you actually have a problem with people doing something in their own space

Kek has spoken shadilay!
is the (((spinning jew))) the new hate toy of the ALT-RIGHT now ??

>that that's how bike works and it blew her mind
I'm sorry your cousin has Down's syndrome

Yes, harnessing it's power you will liberate Algeria from privilege checkers and Soros influence.

>five fives
P R A I S E K E K

No, the autism spinner is a new thing under the sun that has yet to be born.

If we make it, KEK will come.

Of course goy, it is very much (((ourtoy)))

>understanding gyro physics at 8
Ok buddy, you might have autism

Checked

>that that's how bike works
I learned that the hard way my bike broke cuz there wasn't enough grease to make the little balls roll smoothly btw o found those in professionnal skipping ropes.

>not understanding gyro physics at 8

You bought one didn't you?

I'm starting to wonder after seeing so many vapid, pointless articles like in the OP in the last two years if I could hack it as a journalist. Like not an actual journalist, but just pretend to actually give a shit and just tell these clowns and dogs what they want to hear.

spinners = gigadreidels

Same thing
I feel like the only thing preventing me from getting a corporate job is well
All the stereotypes

WE MUST FIND OUR GREATEST AUTISTS TO CREATE THE HOLY "AUTISM SPINNER"!

FOR THE GLORY OF KEK!

i didn't know soro had infulence in algeria we have no feminism no fags no antifa and no (((atheists)))

Inshallah brother pepe ackbar!

If she didn't mention Trump in this article, it probably wouldn't have been published, (((they))) like painting Trump as a child, liking ice cream and such.

Howbowdah?

It's easy. Just dispose of your integrity, make shit up that fits the MSM narrative, and you'll be raking in the Jew shekels.

how can we make this toy racist?

A few weeks ago someone said that we should meme this as part of the alt-right.

>FIDGET SPINNERS ARE WHY WOMEN PAST 30 CAN'T FIND A 7 FOOT TALL DOCTOR THAT MAKE A BILLION+ A YEAR

It's worked for that guy wishing for white genocide, so it would probably work for you.

No, needs more autism.

But memeing the fidget spinner into an alt-right symbol is pretty gud.

yes little boychick, trade these fun toys with your friends at the synagogue

I stand corrected. Fidget confirmed for Jewish trick to deweaponize autism

I am at class right now shitposting on the phone later i will photoshop the spinner shape into a bunch of white pride world wide and fash wave posters you could also make it as a nazi arm band when going to rallies photoshop reich photos with the eagle holding the spinners kek make that jap making the jew fears the spinner something like that

>abdictation of thought
Wat. Fidgeting is something for your idle body to do while your mind works. Like chewing a pencil while doing math or clicking a pen while reading.

Bless you, Algerian.

Would rather use an orbite desu atleast it lights up and looks cool

Truly you are our greatest ally.

I was just thinking of something similar, except I was trying to imagine something with flashing lights that caused a semiconscious rem state as you continue to play with it.

Induced autism.

Like flashing red and blue that seems to move around.

The microlights in that toy have a bunch of flashing patterns and you can program the colors

I think if anything the toy shows how increasingly autistic the youth is becoming.

OH? That might be what we want...

maybe we should claim Astrojax while they're still available.

This movement will gain traction if we recruit from fash wave threads regulars too they have mad skills we can turn virtually anything into a nazi hate symbol

emazinglights.com/collections/orbits

Yes. This exactly. Fucking rave toys are pure autism!

/thread

>This marks a significant evolution—or devolution, if you prefer—in the cultural status of fidgeting. Until very recently, fidgeting was invariably an activity with a pejorative connotation. It was something kids were supposed to stop doing. The word came into use in the mid-eighteenth century, and since then it has been used in literature to characterize the small-minded person—like the irritating Mrs. Bennet in “Pride and Prejudice,” who, after being told that Lizzie and Darcy are to wed, begins “to fidget about in her chair, get up, sit down again, wonder, and bless herself”
Stop fidgeting, goy - you need to give your government provided teacher your full attention.

Who is going to deny this man his rightful Yous

Let's go with astrojax. They're way cooler.

>spinners are mainly used by sperglords
>sperglords are the main Sup Forums audience
that should work.

Delet this

I had one of these. It was pretty fun

>I had one of these. It was pretty fun

This will be our motto.

>reddit spinners
>/our/ toys

Jesus christ, just let people play with the fucking things for gods sake. Shit's harmless and the author comes off as one of those bitter religious mums bitching over nothing.

It needs four appendages, they need to stick straight out, and then bend at a 90 degree angle to the right.