Can we meme Fidget Spinners into an alt-right symbol? part 2

We can do it boys. Here's my rough draft of a flag. Post your memes and other nazpinner related memes ITT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5gKW1R6mCH4?t=49
youtube.com/watch?v=8Bh4Y-sfWIY
youtube.com/watch?v=ozuA5e_0Itk
boards.Sup
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125445096/#125445244
shluchimservices.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge_22K0UTIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>autists wanting to make toys made specifically for them into alt-right symbols
okay then

sage the gigadreidel

Wew le alt-right is making hate symbols faster than libtards can catch up soon everything will be banned from everything.
Thats glorious i also heard about making common liberal tattoos as hate symbols along with the rainbow as symbole of diversity.

Just have somebody hold one of those with an OK symbol in their other hand.

We must secure the existence of our spinners and future of our spinners

Sounds good

I like the cut of your jib.

Checked.

What we need to do is take thinga that liberals and far leftists love and hold sacred and making them hate symbols. Let them see how it feels

This is a really well done logo. you have my support

p.s. what is a fidget spinner in 25 words or less

>love and hold sacred and making them hate symbols. Let them see how it feels
are you new? it feels great m8. pepe being made a hate symbol by american kikes was the funniest moment of 2016

Im not talking anout pepe retard. They have been doing this for years. In germany where i was born i could go to prison for the runic tattoos i have because the nazis used them. Not like our ancestors didnt use them way before

Yesss. But we need a catchier meme name than nazipinner

This is some advanced form of mind control

I agree. This is all just draft work, we need to build a task force kek.

>retard
way to be rude burgerhcan

off by one

What are these spinners? Are these like autistic dreidels? Bonus if you can turn this pic into a nazi symbol!

>Make a real flag out of this
>bring it to next protest/event
>wave it high and hope the press catches it
>wait until tomorrow
>???
>profit.

Someone wanna make a gofundme or some shit to get a customink poster? idek

/thread

Your country is absolutley insignificant. All you do is make shitty knives

They have a big basket of these things in various colors at my 7-11 for 2.49 a piece. Should I buy one? What do I do with it?
t.middleagedwhiteguy aka your boss

Yea. Being Swiss is awful. Don't come here.

Look in this thread. They're planning to mod fidget spinners with LEDs or something so they display swastikas. Pretty topkek

Just a haven for kike bankers

Exactly.

They revolve. They symbolise revolution.

Ahahaha ok that's clever. Ty user

lets do this boys

No, because it is transient

>insignificant
>shitty knives

ye, just look at this and...

and this...

>insignificant

Everyone keeps asking for them where I work.

I swear I am gonna go off the deep end.

whe.. where atleast I know I'm free "_",

It's the valshnot!
Urð, Veðandi, Skuld!
The past, present, future.
Óðinn, Vilji and Vé!
youtu.be/5gKW1R6mCH4?t=49

something here you can utilize

And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me!!!!

Here you have some permutations of this holy symbol

>ancient germanic symbol
This is perfect

I think this can be utilized look at the bottom ones in part.

Before I try to get a nap here, I'll let you in on a secret on how you can use it, it was common here as far as the 17-1800ds. Maybe even later.
>Carve it in your door frame, it will protect
Anyways LAUNCH
>We be coming up the rivers

go on then

I'll sit here and watch

it almost feels like destiny that it should happen.

the perfect permutation.

Yes, turn it into glorious alt-right/white supremacy/whatever symbol.
What's next? Bottle of water? cars? trees?

what are these things and why am I always hearing about them now

Lara seems pretty cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=ozuA5e_0Itk

some kids toy fad, it's alot funnier if we ruin it for everyone and meme it so hard the media has a shitfit over it becoming a white nationalist symbol.

It'll be a precision strike of shitposting.

i like this plan, just make them popular on here + actual WN boards like stormfront. just need 1 major media to pick up the story and roll with it

>just need 1 major media to pick up the story and roll with it

that's the plan, and that's all it will take.

It's a good test to see how fast can we manipulate people before even a fad like spinners is over.

Well get to it then. So far there is zero content getting this thing going.

who do you think came up with the idea?

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/125445096#top

:^)

I am currently just using this flag. Y'all need to make meeemz

i'm thinking meme it like pepe, it can resemble a face somewhat, it may be a forced meme though which often dont work out to well. alternatively we could just make a lots of threads discussing how much we love these fidgets and maybe buzfeed or other trash journalism will pick it up 'Fidgits, what you didn't know about them! the new toy for white natioalists'

The very first autism spinner

i liked that idea someone posted of having LEDs in the spinners in a way where when it spins it shows swastikas, and then if you can sell that shit to kids that'd be even more fucking hilarious.

this shit will be played out by the end of next week. not happening.

FUCK THIS EVIL SHIT

THIS FIDGET SHIT IS EVERYWHERE

OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS EVERY WEBSITE I GO ON SOMEHOW ITS BROUGHT UP

STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM
STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM
STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM

STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM
STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM
STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM

STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM
STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM

plz let this work

SWASTİKA FİDGET SPİNNERS!

ALLLAHUAKBAR YES1!!!!!! THIS , THIS WILL FUCKING GO CRAZY THIS IS THE FUCKING WILL OF KEK.

THIS IS THE WILL OF KEK, THIS WILL FUCKING TRIGGER THE SHIT OUTA LEFTIST CONTROL FREAKS WHILST REDPILLING NORMIES

GO FORTH AND DO IT. DO IT FOR ANTIFAFU

is that a challenge burger?

I don't know. People on here spent the last few weeks shilling the fuck out of the rainbow flag shit and the "big catch" was some nobody with 3.7k followers on twitter acknowledging it with "wtf."

The main problem is that all of the accounts who push this on social media are obviously from here or are t_d. Schlomosheckleberg @ihatejews with his caricature of a kike avatar and feed full of stormfront rt's isn't going to fool anyone into thinking it's a hate symbol.

Yes?

yes it is. i will pee in my own mouth and film it if you pull this off.

That's why we need a catchy name. If we make the meme funny enough it spreads itself.

not your personal marketing shill army shlomo

>The main problem is that all of the accounts who push this on social media are obviously from here or are t_d. Schlomosheckleberg @ihatejews with his caricature of a kike avatar and feed full of stormfront rt's isn't going to fool anyone into thinking it's a hate symbol.

thats a main problem in general, its actually killing Sup Forumss effectiveness in regards to anything.

they need to go.
ill hold you to that.

what if we meme that its a jewish mind control tactic instead? people will more easily believe that we actually think that.

i'm rooting for you. honestly.

But then we're just marketing for fidget spinners... If the alt-right (which the public hates) hates fidget spinners, then it's all the more reason for them to buy.

i donno. it could be fun.

This is fucking crazy. I didn't even know about these things until a few days ago. I was visiting my sister and one of my nieces came out with this spinning piece of shit. I asked, "what is that?", she replied "Niglett spinners". SHE'S FUCKING 10!!! I started asking her what in the world she was talking about(thinking she misspoke). She said they start spinning these things and go up behind black kids and get their hair caught in the entire thing.

So what?

>identifying autism
yep it's autism

Post meme ideas and I'll do my best to make em

bottom symbols here are pretty goodand turning close symbol flags like archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125445096/#125445244 these are good too.

and anything with a dreidel getting btfo by a spinner would be funny.

we've already lost this game. we need to expose them for the jewish distraction tool that they are.

no one can use them but me
ree

this is the company making these. seriously.

shluchimservices.com/

we should make dreidels an "alt right symbol"

hahaha holy fuck

its already happening

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge_22K0UTIY

my link redirected

My rich granny lived there for most of her life. Being born a citizen in Switzerland is winning the life lottery.

You used to sell citizenship to rich Arabs though.

You already make the ok sign with your hand when you hold it, just shop one into someones hand

How do I get in? Switzerland seems like what I was told America was when I was a kid.

GENIUS! Will post soon

or just take a picture with a spinner inbetween your fingers doing an 'ok' hand sign

Here's the first one

spinners are the mark of the beast.

alternate

See guys. It literally is a jewish mind control device.

Weak circle jerk. like everything comming from the EPIC FAIL BOIS

Report, savage, kill them if you have the chance. They are cancer worse than chanology, as uncreative as a bag of flies

>The inventor of the ubiquitous stress-reducing toy says she came up with the idea during a trip to Israel in the 1980s, during the First Intifada, as a way to distract the “young boys throwing rocks at police officers.”
>Catherine Hettinger told CNN Money last week that she first brainstormed the gadget while visiting her sister in Israel and hearing about the clashes between Palestinian youth and Israeli security.

yeah, but a good one. Palestinian kids put themselves in harms way