Why a tiny minority of Indians looks like white people

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC311057/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the Roshans are Pakistani Aryan

this man neil nitin has no roots in pakistan, still he resembles white

Indo-Europeans are the common ancestors of all European and Indians (and others in the Western Asia region). Many Indians are mixed with the indigenous shitskins, which is why most Indians don't look like the OP pic.

>you will never visit a first-world India populated exclusively by people who look like OP's pic

>Pakistani Aryan

caucasians look mostly the same with skin color being the big difference.
a lot of indian men are very soft - is it the culture or the env?

There are many brown TamBrham who are better than hritik paki roshan or whatever.

Aryan invasion

Tamil Brahmins are still caucasoid looking and look starkly different from tamil farmers/low castes.

most of north indians resembles this guy now, a little light skin compared with south indians, and if we move towards more north (himachal, kashmir) the skin color keeps getting lighter

Hi there Bangladeshi Aryan shomokaami bondhu, hows the atheism phase going ?

>the name's Bond
>James Bond

this is how bengali brahmins/pathans look

Because North Indians which I'm very sure your pic is, are Pakis, not Indians

south indian brahmin

Lulzz...pakis have their own share of blacks aka muhajirs and some baloch as well

so like a shitskin but just a slightly lighter shade of shit, gotcha

>I am a pakistani, son of the aryans
>I can feel the pure teutonic blood seething through my veins

I think what's even sadder than delusional indians who think they're white are delusional pakis who think they're whiter than indians.

>south indian brahmin

POO

One of the earliest examples, which still exist today, is the caste system practice in India since c. 1500 BC. The caste system is embedded into the Hindu religion in which fair-skinned Brahmins rule over the dark-skinned population -- which in itself is divided into lower hierarchial classes with Dalits on the bottom.

Domination is sustained through the 4 tiered castes which are based upon upon birth and ethnicity, with Brahmins at the top and other allied ethnic groups in decending order of value down to the "untouchable" Dalits. The Dalit's culture is viewed as inferior to other various hindu castes.
THE RIG VEDA DESCRIBES RACIAL CONFLICT:

Quotes from the Rig Veda, the original Holy Book of the Aryan conquerors of India contains a great many references to the race of the conquerors and the conquered.

According to the Rig Veda, the leader of the Aryan invasion was one Indra, and his role in “slaying the Dasyus” (the Negroids in India) is prominent in the Rig Veda:

"Thou, Indra, art the destroyer of all the cities, the slayer of the Dasyus, the prosperer of man, the lord of the sky."
- RgV. VIII 87.6
The Rig Veda goes on to use the word “black” in a number of instances to describe the Dasyu:

"Indra, the slayer of Vrittra, the destroyer of cities, has scattered the Dasyu (hosts) sprang from a black womb." RgV. II 20.6

The Rig Veda praises the god who "destroyed the Dasyans and protected the Aryan colour." - Rg.V. III 34.9

Black skin is repeatedly referred to with abhorrence in the Rig Veda: starting with a description of the "black skin" (`Krishnam Vacham') in RgV. IX 41.1, Sam. V I.491 and II.242.

For example in RgV. IX 73 it is said that “stormy gods who rush on like furious bulls and scatter the black skin", and it claims that “the black skin, the hated of Indra" will be swept out of heaven - RgV. IX 73.5

Rg.V. I 130.8 tells of how the “black skin” was conquered:

"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu, he conquered the black skin."

The Rig Veda thanks god for "scattering the slave bands of black descent", and for stamping out "the vile Dasyan colour." - Rg.V. II.20.7, II 12.4

It also contains this choice remark which sums up the Aryan’s opinion of their non-White subjects: "Black skin is impious" (‘Dasam varnam adharam’) -Sans., Rg.V. II.12.4

Other extracts from the Rig Veda further illustrate the sharp racial divisions in this time:

Indra - 1.130.8 - "Indra in battles help his Aryan worshipper, he who hath hundred helps at hand in every fray, in frays that win the light of heaven. Plaguing the lawless he gave up to Manu's seed the dusky skin; Blazing, 'twere, he burns each covetous man away, he burns, the tyrannous away."

Indra - 4.16.13 - "Thou to the son of Vidathin, Rjisvan, gavest up mighty Mrgaya and Pipru. Thou smotest down the swarthy fifty thousand, and rentest forts as age consumes a garment."
Indra - 5.29.10 - "One car-wheel of the Sun thou rolledst forward, and one thou settest free to move for Kutsa. Thou slewest noseless Dasyus with thy weapon, and in their home o'erthrewest hostile speakers." ("Noseless Dasyus" would suggest a reference to flat nosed Negroid types)

Soma Pavamana - 9.41.1 - "ACTIVE and bright have they come forth, impetuous in speed like bulls, driving the black skin far away."
Soma Pavamana - 9.73.5 - "O'er Sire and Mother they have roared in unison bright with the verse of praise, burning up riteless men, Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates."

because aryan caste system were white
whites invented hinduasim and yoga
then interbreeding went amock.....

South Indian brahmins like iyers and iyengars are often have higher rates of R1a haplogroup individuals because of the generally stricter caste system in South Indian societies.

Pakistan has always been whiter than India. We share a border with punjab and kashmir (Which are a minority and maybe 10% of indian map) Most indians who says pakis aren't white are basically the jealous 90% of poojeets that look like literall turds and eat human feces as a cultural snack.

Saddest thing is half the guys pictured in that perpwalk are still whiter then 80% of everyday Indians today (hence op posts only handpicked celeb shots just like russian/polish import blond IDF girls not everyday brown jews)

>the level of political discourse ITT

Vedas describe Indra as a Asura too it's about the visage not the skin color, Indra is more of a position than a person the Hwhite notion is bullshit

English rape babies.

Nice digits, too bad I had to loose muh lunch

POO IN YOU

Genetically speaking, the higher your caste the higher European admixture you have. The lower your caste the higher your asian admixture.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC311057/

You guys are delusional. Pic related, a crowd in Lahore.

You try to console yourself that despite that you manage the superhuman achievement of having even worse countries than india, hey at least you're """white"""

lmao.

Probably British rape babies tbqh

>posts a christian minority protest which are generally considered lower caste and renames it to lahore crowd.

Kek you fucking poojeet kys abbo monkey

Who's cherrypicking now?

Yeah keep fapping to that pic faggot. There is no pakistan, it's north west india and we'll take it back from you khatna pigs.

>You guys are delusional

No Shit Sherlock, thats why op posts 0.0000000000001% celeb pictures as 'muh aryan' and not 99.99999% everyday street Indians!!!

Don't waste your time explaining that

>beta vegan manlet living off human feces and designated shitting streets thinks he amounts to anything other than a laughing stock for the civilized world with loos

Oh poojeet my bastard son

There is literally no difference in appearance between the people in the pic you posted and the people in the pic I posted.

Except perhaps that the people in the pic I posted fuck goats and will blow themselves up some time in the future.

>taxi driving poojeet

Better hurry and make whitey gag in the back of your car poo

I don't see him passing as European.

Poor Burma, gets BTFO almost yearly by China in the North, Christans in the North-East, Bangladesh in the South-West and by Thailand in the South-East, it's like they have a Masochist tendency!

It's the Neapolitan Ice Cream of street-shitting rape monsters

>a lot of indian men are very soft - is it the culture or the env?

>posted from my mudhut

this nigga could easily pass as a spaniard or portuguese desu

>Implying pookistan is any better
In india it's mostly low caste and muslims. What's your excuse pooki?
>That pic
Stop we wuzzing you khatna nigger. Your coward ancestors took mohammad's dick straight in the ass.

Glad to know, that means 170 million of us Bangla-niggers will find it easy-peasy to blend in Indian streets when we move there after BOB claims our land

Anglo rape babies. Most Anglo Indians look Spanish tho.
Also some are Persian rape babies from the Mughal era

>after BOB claims our land
Who the hell is Bob?

>170 million of us Bangla-niggers will find it easy-peasy to blend in Indian streets
Isn't that already the case? I thought there were already millions of illegal bangladeshis moving to india.

If being an illegal immigrant to india is better than staying in bangladesh, that really says a lot about how god awful it must be.

why is your flag slightly off-center?

>known worldwide as the the hub of everything related to shit and piss

You amount to the lowest and most disgusting of bodily functions poo. Bet you look darker than a niggers turd everytime you see yourself in the mirror. Just kys already shit eater.

I don't see it. I think he would fit in countries like Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc.

Farrokh "Freddie" Mercury was a poo. Look it up.

>all 4 indian countries are in this thread

so that it will look on-center when put on muh erect upright staff

Lol they are north indians only

Bay Of Bengal, and no it aint about economy its about maintaining our area of influence inside which was greater Bengal Kingdom before the brits put a scalpel thru it

did you just speak sandnigger?
fuck man i thought this was Sup Forums not
/shitinpublicgeneral/

>No u
That's okay khatna pooki. Don't force that inbred brain of yours.

interesting, japan btfo

>greater Bengal Kingdom
WE

Lel, only Srilanka & Nepal missing

They got ANGLOED?

stop hacking my elections

WUZ BANGZ

Is that orange highlighting supposed to show the spread of fecal matter in the water?

At least when they defecate in the open, they have Loos out in the open!

you are now aware Bangladesh has a population of 160 million in an area the size of New Mexico

good catch, it wuz a time before modern dams so every freaking river carried a shit-ton of curry shit to dump in sea, but now India have jew'd the rivers by building many dams and diversion canals, thankfully they also effectively block the Incoming aPoo-calypse

Indian food is literally poo

Now they just need to figure out that loos need to be connected to plumbing to work.

Pakis are a step ahead of the pajeets.

I want that shirt
Fuck

I wouldn't be so sure, pajeets are already sending their poo into space

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1

good digits, but Bangladesh's 95%+ sanitation rate makes all the diff in overall level of airborne pooparticles

Pakistanis and Bangldeshi are just Indians in denial; Also, there are euqal amount of both Punjabi's, Sindhis and Bengalis in Inda as their in either of those countrys.

i remember this paki selling shoes in a market in malaysia had this shirt, only with bin ladens face at the bottom, shit was hilarious.

POO IN LOO PAJEET

Indians are Indians in denial m8

>shomokaami
muzzie plz. if you're going to insult try something better.

p.s. I hate fags.

He was Persian

>Persian
WE ARE IRANIANS.

REEEEEEEEE

in Sup Forums calling anyone fag has stopped being an insult and started being a 'affectionate salutation' thanks to MegaFlamingFag like Milo, try to keep up

I find "Muh Pakistani's are so Beautiful" meme hilarious; Hinding under Punjabi good looks to avoid their Muslim identity; Guess what Pankistani cucks, I have the same ethnicity and same good looks, all my family is Punjabi too. The entirety of North West India is same the ethnicity you morons you are just way more homogeneous. In fact, your shitty Muslim idenity imported a shit ton of BIMARU street shitters to Pakistan during the partition because they were Muslims and pushed a out your own Punjabi brethren because they were Hindu or Sikh.

How did you guys ended being ruled by 2 women.

seems weird for a muslim country. in Iran they can't hold the title of president

SHITE

>They have Loos out in the open
>out in the open
>what is plumbing
786% inbred brain working behind this post. Pakis are niggers just like indian lowcaste, which explains their inferiority and street shitting habits. They still have dalit blood running.

I sense a lot of denial you dirty poo in loo

Average Pakistani looks like this.

>They have Loos out in the open
That paki is right
>HURR DURR MUH WIMMINZ WEAR HIJAB BUT I SHIT IN THE OPEN

>No u reeeeeee
typical pooki response

Hahahaaaa..
You're so funny Paki.

Average indian looks like this

>ruled by 2 women

We're all weakling beta cucks in the Subcontinent, we usually need 4 other men to hold down the wimin before we could achieve enuff liftoff to be able to gangrape her, that's why India is the Gangrape capital of world.

You are still a brown peice of shit. Every day i pray god will remove you shitskins from this earth. Every day i see another brown in my town i feel such pain, because you rat spawn bastards will destroy my beautiful community with your shitskin.