I'm inside the EU-Parliament in Strasbourg at the moment, what should I do/ask?

I'm inside the EU-Parliament in Strasbourg at the moment, what should I do/ask?

Are traps gay?

Blow your self up achmed

i bet it's pretty early there

you should welcome everyone with a friendly greeting

This, or ask why antifa isn't considered a terror organisation yet

FUNNY INNIT

turn the channel up one faggot
then ask them about the EU Army

was studierst du den so ?

"None of you have held a proper job in your lives"

Ask them if it's ok to draw a pic of Mohamed now

Tell them to neck themselves duh

what's the solution to the kekistan question?

THIS

Do you like EU?

This
Some governments in the EU give them money

post dick on microphone.

That women literally just said her goal is to get a United States of Europe

start masturbating furiously love

GOOD MORNING

Yell ''PEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE''.

Why is this on a Sunday?

Shit the floor. Just do it.

Ask why the parliament doesn't have legislative initiative and why is it getting staffed by useless yes-men.

"how did that work out for hitler?"

ask when they will stop importing niggers from africa

Tag der offenen Tür

Ask them why they're bringing in so many migrants when countries like Greece, Spain, Portugal, Italy, France have such high unemployment rates.

"Is it feasible to take in 100 million Africans into Europe in the next 20 years to end poverty?"

Do it. But really subtle. No spaghettis.
>Has Europe any means of defense against against the growing physical threat of nationalism, especially from Russia ?
Do iiit.

Germans always have time to fuck things up.
It is probably some honeypot here.

You must seize the stage at once and rally your people. Bold, decisive action has never been needed more.

How long till the eu dissband?

dibs on Kentucky

"Is there a connection between german remilitarization and them making enemies out of their european partner countries?"

Why is their goal to strip states of their sovereignty and why do do they think their citizens will allow it and not follow the UK.

Or 'REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

Ask why male genital mutilation is still legal in EU.

Kraut, these are the times that define the course of history. We must throw all our weight into jamming the Jewish machinery.

Scream allahu akbar

"Did the chaos what uncontrolled migration caused worth it in the light of european disintegration it resulted?"

>Sup Forums has infiltrated EU parliment

Say merkel is Hitler's daughter.

I really doubt we aren't everywhere.

ask them why they haven't built a wall

Ask the blonde in front of you
"Can i smell your ass?"

Does Ms Merkel believe accepting migrants is more important than the stability of the EU and its member countries?

Ask why the UK didn't want to be part of that

Why does Merkel think it's appropriate to march the New German Army through the city?

Hungary here has some valid points

Ask if they got the 100 billion figure they want the British to pay from Austin Powers

Activate your bomb belt

We had someone inside UN before

arbeit macht frei

Do you think Duerte comes here?

stand up
whip your dick out
climb over the speakers
gently nudge your penis against her blonde hair
stroke her hair with your dick
when everyone turns around to look at you
claim its not sexual assault
because trump did it

Tell them all to go to hell!

Kek

We are. We're the jews now.

Ask if Nigel Farage is interested in a blowjob

Don't ask anything, just an hero.
But take some of those muslim lovers with you before that.

Ask them if they read Prakitscher Idealismus and what do they think of Karlergi Coundenhove vision for Europe.

Kinda weird that mostly only seniors are in here

What steps if any are being taken to address and/or alleviate the concerns of EU citizens with the EU as an institution.

Ask if they think France will put sanctions on Poland and what the outcome of that would be for the EU

Don't do anything or they will shoot you with those 6 death rays mounted by the glass. You have to take out those death rays first.

That's actually a very good question

So that no tv channel will broadcast it and let the people know of the beurocrats end goal

You have our permission to break ordnung and yell a question at any moment.

say this " I didn't have it when I got it, but now is the time I brought it"

Ask when they'll stop bullying us

"Does the EU consider it a realistic scenario that if the sovereignty of member countries gets more damaged even more countries will leave the EU and form their own Union?"

"Is the EU trying to become a multicultural and multireligious country like Austria-Hungary was?" "If so, is there a fear that the EU will have the same fate as Austria-Hungary had?"

>So that no tv channel will broadcast it and let the people know of the beurocrats end goal
Like TV broadcasts EU parliament.
KEK.

play nice and record them be all lefty like don't fuck this up get them to say something that make people heads spin

And the US Capital Building gaysex bathroom too. We bigtime subversives now.

>3chan
You're a disappointment.

WE /JEWS/ NOW?

you could've been blowing it up instead of talking shit on Sup Forums

"Does the EU consider the examples of the Soviet Union as things we should aim for?"

see this one

Ask: "Won't creating a United States of Europe also create a superculture that will destroy multicultural Europe?"

I should lurk before I shitpost.

Are you really going to allow France to boss around and sanction another EU member? Just like that, for having their own stance on the subject of refugee crisis? Is independent thought no longer a good thing?

>We bigtime subversives now.
We are strong because we are many.
I really doubt that anyone here would take one 1488 faggot seriously.

shout "ein folk, ein reich, ein eu"

"How could you calm those people who believe the EU is just another manifestation of the Soviet Union they detest?"

>Sup Forums

OUR WORK HERE IS DONE

>I really doubt that anyone here would take one 1488 faggot seriously.
CIVIC NATIONALISM AMIRITE?

Ask them why everyone in the room is white

>stand up
>whip your dick out
>climb over the speakers
>gently nudge your penis against her blonde hair
>stroke her hair with your dick
>when everyone turns around to look at you
>claim its not sexual assault
because you had a sexual emergency and your religion deems all non adherents as subhuman
FTFY

Surely there must be a way to find out who this is from the angle and seat he is in.

14 we take seriously but not the 88. Though Hitler does get a bad rap and the Holohoax was exaggerated for emotional leverage to garner support for an Israel.

"What potential plans, if any, are there to prevent the forming or worsening of 'no go'-Zones (meaning places where even the police won't go at all or at certain times because they fear being overwhelmed by gangs)"

say "Es gibt nur zwei Geschlechter" should trigger half of them

>CIVIC NATIONALISM AMIRITE?
No just general logic here.
A single person who screams ethno-nationalism won't be taken seriously due to ingrained agenda in the normies.
If you haven't noticed politicians are normies too, they have no critical thinking ability just a heightened sense of narcissism that makes them feel special.

tell them that HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

>Strasbourg
>German flag

Fuck off.

Is there a C-SPAN equivalent for the eurozone? I want to look at OP's face.

why?
shill detected
-10 shekkels