Thoughts on this Sup Forums meetup?

Thoughts on this Sup Forums meetup?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sLw_IsP-uHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fixed it!

I went to this. It was fun. The only complaint I have is that the sea cow standing behind Katt Williams ate all the snacks and didn't offer to help with the bill.

>heheh spamming threads of ugly right wingers will surely get people to dump their political ideologies!

It's Projet Chanology all over again.

What's wrong with you, seriously?

pretty much what you would expect a few years after Sup Forums, reddit and all other form of cancer faggotry moved here

Those people make me ashamed for coming here

Embarrassing retarded mongrels.

>125463687
No. This time it is 100% artifical. If you see a CUcKER, kill him.

Sup Forums BTFO

Duh, that's the whole point. To demoralize you, are you young by chance? This is the most blatant and obvious shilling I've seen tonight. How do we know this is a Sup Forums meetup? There's literally nothing that says so. Saged.

Too many women to be Sup Forums.

Also lol at black people.

HAHAHA THEY'RE UGLY SO THEY'RE WRONG

LE NECKBEARD LE FAT LE UGLY LE VIRGIN HELLA EPIK BRUH

nobody would get this butthurt unless they were ugly cringelords themselves

What did you expect from a bunch of Sup Forums memers?

Accept your kind or move on faggots.

maybe i just don't like you spamming my board with all these ugly people

its funny hearing Jordan Peterson talking about or explaining kek on the Joe Rogan show.

>stop spamming muh board
hide the thread then triggered /r/the_donald cuck, this isn't your safespace where making fun of cringey retards is off-limits

Isn't this that group meetup that happened after the first he will not divide us stream got canned? The chinese guy with the glasses was in those videos, so was the curly haired girl on the left with the shorts and the really weird eyes.

this chick: youtube.com/watch?v=sLw_IsP-uHM

This picture is only representative for USA flags

>hide the thread then triggered /r/the_donald cuck
no fuck off you're reddit

i don't hide threads when i can just tell you to fuck off
>this isn't your safespace where making fun of cringey retards is off-limits
this is the place where i can say that these people don't represent me

Damn look at those racist white people.

We need to scare these faggots away by being clear that our racism is not ironic or satire.

It's a perfect example of the demographic composition of the retards on here who consistently try to divert attention from shit skins and Muslims onto DA JOOZ.

Basically they're all just self hating spics and chinks who want to LARP as a white nationalist because they hate themselves.

What's so bad about it? Yes the dumb roasties are attention whores like always but the guys look bro-tier if they were your work colleagues etc

>weeb black guy, spic, and a bunch of asians
sounds about right
get a load of that qt 3.14 aryan goddess though, her and tyrone sasuke are going to propagate the white race together

I don't see what's wrong with this guy aside from having fucked up teeth. That just means he has pure Anglo heritage.

lol that Pedro on the left

>this is the place where i can say that these people don't represent me
you sound like a triggered SJW

>b-but t-these people are an unfair stereotype, t-they aren't representative of the whole!
lol

too much shitskins and chinks for my taste

lol was that really a Sup Forums meetup?

>you sound like a triggered SJW
i sound like someone annoyed by you doing something annoying
>but these people are an unfair stereotype, they aren't representative of the whole
yes
said the turk

LOL @ lactose intolerant spics and chinks pretending to drink milk

>i sound like someone annoyed by you doing something annoying
i.e. you're triggered, thanks for admitting it

if you meet up with random people in turkey, the crowd would be more white than this mongrel convention

well that may be the pol members who show up but being a model myself I can attest this doesn't apply to everyone on this board.

if i wasn't traveling so much I would attend one. I heard there was some anti m103 protests next week so i might go to one just to skew the demographics expectation

If spics are lactose intolerant than why does like 80% of their food have cheese.

Thiccny Venti, cum in bum or no?

>i.e. you're triggered, thanks for admitting it
i'm annoyed

what's wrong with saying i'm annoyed
still not white tho

>i'm annoyed
nobody gives a fuck what you feel, this isn't reddit

The girl on the far right has nice gams

are any of you guys white???

fuckin americans what have you done to yourselfs?

>nobody gives a fuck what you feel
i give a fuck what i feel

i am acting on this feeling by telling you to fuck off
>this isn't reddit
stop bringing up reddit you retard i am allowed to tell you to fuck off on Sup Forums

because it's not real dairy based cheese, its garbage processed shit

Well Turkey has a majority mix of the people who've always inhabited Anatolia. You are essentially a reverse Mexico. Take the story of Romulus and replace the wolves with niggers. Suddenly you have a whiteskinned tribe of nigger kin running around chimping it up all over the place.
That is Turkey.

It's just the yanks that are spics and chinks. That's why they all LARP as Nazis to make up for their own inferiority complex. Same with krauts which is mainly Turks.

thats why the quality of countries on pol is basically determined by how white they are.

Aus and brit and Ireland France and Scandinavia is pretty much all white posters.

Germany and US is full of spics and chinks and Arabs larping.

>i give a fuck what i feel
MUH FEELINGS

Most Mexican cheeses are made by small farms with raw milk.

What the fuck.

Thanks Achmed.

they are only useful for Dragonbreath Chili

braindead

where can i cop that hana shirt?

Time to purge! Constant, relentless shattering of fragile egos must ensue to cleanse the chan. No survivors!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

RACISTS BTFO

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>w-why isn't Sup Forums intellectual and nice like my circlejerk boards on reddit? they keep saying things that hurt my feelings :(
gtfo

White Sup Forumslacks don't do this shit because we will be shunned from society if we do. That is why it is a bunch of non-whites. They can larp as white nationalist and have a buffer. Any white caught doing this is fucked.

taking pictures of yourselves at a nazi gathering is a bad idea

I mean at least this guy is doing it ok

It's funny, but I doubt this is a real meet up.

Only one white guy - or possibly white?

It looks like a bad parody you'd see on the Sammy Bee show

>HAHAHAHAHAAA
I LAUGHED FOR 3 MINUTES STRAIGHT.
I CAN SEE THE DISAPPOINTMENT IN HER EYES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

Damn, Sup Forums is about as blacked as Twitter

you don't need to take the story of romulus because turks already have the same myth stupid ameritard. both are from asia and are children of the wolf, while you live in a %56 white country governed by kikes with no culture or history

survivors!

Anonymous (ID: B4ikM1yL)
05/14/17(Sun)21:20:44 No.125467338

(OP) #
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA RACISTS BTFO

Exactly what I imagine Sup Forums to look like.
t. 1/8th aryan heritage

They look like fun. Nothing wrong with them.

>w-why isn't Sup Forums intellectual and nice like my circlejerk boards on reddit?
shut up newshit

your autistic repetition of a stock phrase is reddit itself

They all look like fucking degenerates

you were literally crying about your feelings 2 posts ago, nothing you post will make me take you seriously ever again

And he's got some kind of broad.

the only chemo that ever worked was the cp spammers and they are long gone (to prison)

Wow. Now I'll think of these people posted in this tread whenever I think of the average Sup Forumsack...Jesus Christmas.

>Sup Forums meet ups

cancer

>you don't need to use the story of Romulus because Turkish lore is already about how Turks turned whiteskinned natives of Byzantium into niggers from the cultural shift
Well okay. No need to be angry and jealous that we are more relevant and powerful than you ever were/are.

Thats a big bitch

Reddit needs to be gassed

i sometimes think antifa are unironic white facists

obviously a /ptg/ meetup

>you were literally crying about your feelings 2 posts ago
i was saying i felt annoyed you braindead autist
they used to beat up the black nats who went to BLM rallies

I need about 20-25 Sup Forumsacks to pitch in around $350 for a beachside mansion in Maine for next June. Who would be interested?

Let them have fun.
What´s the problem, they not being white? The reddit cringe?
We´re not a cohesive movement, you have people from Jordan B Peterson to Alex Jones. We agree in what we do not want and for now that is enough.

Divide and conquer

Like a fat ugly jennifer lawrence.

>i was saying i felt annoyed
yes, you were crying about your feelings (annoyance is a feeling)

thanks for agreeing with me

>ameritrash education

I didn't know that byzantium had clay in central asia. your country (it's not your country but whatever) is powerful because kikes are using it to ruin the whole world you stupid fucking ignorant mutt. I see that you're so proud to serve your big nosed masters

Turkey is not a Turkic country. You don't get to identify as "central asian"

Of course then again what does a roach know, LOL

>We´re not a cohesive movement
what fucking movement?

america truly are a race of mongrels

intersectional nazism. Who would have thought?

Looks more like american reddit trash

Spics LARPing as Germans who were LARPing as Romans.

Where the fuck are all the whites?

Holy shit, do you guys really look like this?