You are 32 years old. You have a lovely wife. You are about to settle down and start a family...

You are 32 years old. You have a lovely wife. You are about to settle down and start a family. You can either do this in the Netherlands or the USA. Where do you go and why?

USA.

Can't put it past the Netherlands to pass a law mandating hijabs and cucking.

USA, Montana.

Guns, freedom, nature, like-minded people.

USA.

All of Europe will be facing a different kind of hardship than we will when the market finally corrects and the gibs stop going out to the rapefugees.

We only have to worry about a depression and minor chimpouts.

In next 10 years assuredly.

Island far away from people (jews)

Yanks who think the grass is greener anywhere else on Earth - sad. Many such cases. God knows why.

I'm not a yank.

Currently posting from the USA yes, but i don't live here at the moment. But i could if i wanted to.

only numales want a wife, so i would go to numaleland, aka the USA

NL has top3 living standards in the world.

>like-minded people

so you're an uneducated white trash? yeah you'll fit in just fine

>Living in the US
>Ever

USA! Mainland Europe is lost

NL is too small and crowded and the weather is shitty
i'll go to US innawoods or smth

It would be easier to survive in the us with guns innawoods incase of collapse

we already banned them at some places

If I considered myself an above average worker, I'd live in the US. If I was average, I'd pick .nl

>Why don't you show me where you shove that finger.

US. Holland is lame af. Ugly language, shitty culture, Moroccans everywhere, beta men, etc.

>educated
>roach

Australia or new zealand. Europe is doomed

US is safer desu. Especially if you live in a more rural area it's the safest place on the planet. Can't say the same for cities, but even then that depends which city. Also we laugh at countries that have "hate-speech" laws.

>A beady eyed anglo talking about culture.

That's rich, mate.

Nah, I don't want both of them because I would be the shortest guy in community, that's embarrassing.

I would shovel shit 60+ hours a week if it ment American citizenship. Stay there. The Netherlands is cucked beyond belief.

Continental Europe is finished. The future of Western Civilization is in the Anglosphere.

Netherlands, it has history, better food, wont get gunned down and left for dead, funny language, waaay better looking people

Both are fucking garbage and becoming more and more non white in more and more cities.

America. I like guns, hiking and solitude. There's a solid 40% of the country tailor made for me.

Where is she from, where are you from originally, is employment available for you in either country?
I'm kind of sick of the USA, but if I grew up in the Netherlands I'd probably feel the reverse. There's definitely positives and negatives to both, and the negatives of the USA are tremendously exaggerated here on Sup Forums.
Norway seems like a pretty good choice though.

No. The Netherlands is a lot more safe. There are hardly any murders in the big cities in the Netherlands, and in the countryside it literally doesn't happen.

I kill myself for being dumb enough to marry in 2017

There are hardly any murders in the white areas of the US too.

>Can't say the same for cities,
If it's a Boise size "city" it's safe, if it's a Philadelphia / New York / LA / etc sized city then no, that's basically concrete colombia

That's where you're wrong kiddo

US, somewhere in the midwest. Western Europe is done for, even Holland, although it's not as bad as Sweden yet.

Netherlands is a great country, but I'd live in the US as there are just more options. You can live in any climate/environment you want in the US. Bit ridiculous comparing somewhere as big as the US to the Netherlands anyway. The Netherlands is probably better than some similar sized states.

>70m^2 apartment in the netherlands for 800k €
>250m^2 house with backyard in the US for 250k€

hmmmm really makes me think

Well in Amsterdam and Utrecht there a lot of assassinations (attempts) lately. Sure, these are criminals killing each other, but we've also seen that they don't mind if you are accidentally cought in the cross-fire. That said, I feel generally safe here but I do live I a reasonably good neighborhood. Given the current situation in Europe I worry more about my gf than myself.

Netherlands is much more urbanised. You can find cheap residency here while you can pay a lot for an apparent in NYC. Average prizes don't mean much in such different countries.

"you are at home where you know what to do."

Forget Netherlands People are hardcore Brainwashed. Self censorship and wishful thinking is the accepted norm.

If you're some poor gibsnigger than Europe is better , but if you have more than 2 braincells and make some money the US is the only way.

I moved here from France, NL is pretty based, just be ready to pay 52% taxes (-30% tax ruling for a few years for newcomers). Say goodbye to the sun (lots of weekends in sunnier places in EU saved my soul).

I have no family but I have heard the education system is nice, cleans are street and dutch people's english is excellent.

NL is still Europe and will probably turn to shit within 10 years, will probably be the last to fall hopefully.

As mentioned before, if you want to live in a nice place that is not tiny and not 20km away from civilization get prepared to pay, I pay 2400 euros per months on rent for a 150 m^2 in Amsterdam.

Got anything more to say than "fuck off, we're full"?

USA, when WW3 starts it's the only place with sufficient anti-missile systems in place so your chance of survival is the highest. So long as you're not in a major city.

Just stop watching NPO. There are loads of people who know full well what's going on and don't sugarcoat everything.

>2400 euros per month

2400 is excessive, even for Amsterdam. How did you manage that?

Gappie je weet toch

Moroccan detected

USA

I cannot imagine how difficult it would be for a foreigner to get a 'respectable' job in Holland.

I applied once to a Dutch bank here in NYC a few years back - I don't remember if it was Rabobank or ING - but they literally would not hire anyone who was not Dutch

I'd rather live here, work and amass money, and move to homeland (poland, and im not ameri-larping here) in my later years in life.

Though I've been to Holland nefore, and it's a beautiful country. I think the Dutch rural/suburbs was the most comfiest, beautiful place on earth I've been to

>moving from usa to poland

literally why

you'd regret this every single day, no one wants to stay in poland

Amsterdam Zuid, very very comfy appartment, 3 floors.

>3 floors

That makes sense then.

I am 27. I have a lovely wife and a son. USA inna woods muh guns perfect life

>Would stay here

Later years in life, you melon

And no I wouldn't. The plan would be to amass a great deal of moneys (which is more possible here in USA than in Europe as tax laws are significantly better here) to buy a flat either in city centre Gdansk or Krakow and live out the rest of days in comfort. I'm talking about 55+ btw

You do not know what you're talking about if you think Poland is an irredeemable shithole

Anti-missile systems in the US are going to be utterly useless. For them to be effective, they need to shoot the ICBMs down in the early stages. Upon reentry, it's borderline impossible to shoot them down, as they'll be traveling at 25,000km/h.

USA.
Do you have any idea how restricted our freedoms are over here? This area of the world is way too liberal, authoritarian and overcrowded. Pick a nice state in the US with a lot of space and a lot of whites

>Poland is an irredeemable shithole
if you're going there as a rich guy sure you might be fine, but your money is not going to change the food, the culture, the weather and the people, lad. wealthy people don't retire in poland, they retire in places like france, spain and Italy for a reason

what don't you like about staying in the US?

Yep, fuck that.

The US. There's states that are mainly white and where you can shoot guns and even carry them. That level of freedom, memes aside, is unheard of in western Europe.

>your money is not going to change the food, the culture, the weather and the people
Literally nothing wrong about any of these about Poland, especially when you consider I eat Polish food every day (Polish gf), am immursed w/ polish culture every day and have been every day of my life, etc.

Weather is quite nice I dont know what you have against it. It isn't island-weather like Spain, but 4 seasons is what I like

The only problem is the people, which I admit, can be a problem, considering they are Poles.

And I'm not going to be rich ($5mm+). I will have probably half of that by 50, would be able to give a significant portion to kids and life the rest of my days where I'd want to.

>what don't you like about staying in the US?
It's fine, and I love this country for what it's supposed to be. On paper, it's the most perfect country of all time and it still, despite everything, probably is. I'll be honest with you - I'm just getting tired of the shitskins and leftism is creeping up more aggressively every day, especially in NYC

In an ideal world the US would firstly get rid of all its illegals whose number is a lot higher than officially reported - just watch Coulter on this - and then reform immigration to only allow in Europeans. Those Europeans who'd be willing to move are mostly those who are intelligent enough to see what's happening to especially Western Europe. It's really a win-win.

>especially in NYC
gotcha lol

>flag related

this country is the only fucking country i wanna live in

a healthy disdain for big government and taxation is what gives me hope.

i wasnt even born here and i wouldn't live anywhere else

God bless the Stars and Stripes

Realistically, it depends what things you expect

In the Netherlands, real estate in Amsterdam is relatively cheaper than in let's say New York. And things do tend to be more laid back here; you can get basically anywhere in the entire country within 3 hours. Now... enough with the general stuff. There are plenty of downsides which make the USA much more appealing. Tax wise there's this thing called wealth tax which is levied on people's possessions, it's 1.5% which is kinda messed up, but then again in the US you'all probably pay the same amount on annual property taxes.
Less diversity in the north/south/east than in the west of the Netherlands though the east is quite notorious for consisting of Bible Belt villages.
Let's say you have $500,000 in the Netherlands you could buy something quite nice, in New York you'd probably get shit. The Netherlands is quite safe yes, but it doesn't mean you don't have to use common sense; I mean, it's like that everywhere.

And don't let anyone tell you about the amazing health insurance we have in the Netherlands, you'll keep paying mandatory annual payments and if you need something done they'll chalk it up to own risk or take weeks before sending you a reason why they cannot pay up; it's a ridiculous system we have. There is a bit of conflict here right now due to the refugee crisis which endangers the insurance/social security system here. But an inevitable civil war will end that most definitely.

My personal advice? Stick to the USA. If a state doesn't appeal to you; you can move to another state. Here you'll be fucked because you need to renounce your American citizenship in order to get a Dutch one.

Scooter kopen?

USA. The Dutch are communists You need to pay for EVERYTHING. You need to pay like 100$ per month because your car is heavier than 500kg.

/Thread

USA. Depends on the region, but mostly USA.
Netherlands is full of muslims. Hope they recover tho.

In a non pan-european retard world, Netherlands would be great. However, I have relatives with giant swaths of farmland in US and Canada. Crops/livestock, specifically cattle, full auto weapons, legalized marijuana. I'll stay put.

Kek

USA. For one reason: dogshit. Lack of dogshit everywhere. There needs to be a Dutch word that describes "fear of dodgshit on the sole of your shoes", because you feel that fear every time you step outside.

There us no place left in Norway that isn't packed with refugees.
Granted Oslo has seen the worst of it, but even obscure places far north are filled with them.
Also you'd be shocked by how much taxes you'd have to pay for literally everything. And guess what those taxes pay for, more refugees

Texas. Nigger shitskin mud invasion in EU isn't pretty. Illegal to defend your family, illegal to have opinions, ect. in EU.

Netherlands

Been to the US more than enough times to know things are better here no matter how schizo burgers on this board think about EU.

USA because the dutch are probably the most irritating sort of people I've ever encountered.

Did some of us made fun of your height?

There hasnt been a murder where i live in the last 300 years and i live in rural usa.

No, you all come across as very self-important and very effeminate. It's very off-putting. You also have a very ugly language and a creepy accent reminiscent of pedophiles.

I work in a resort town over the winter holidays and there are always a lot of French, German, and Dutch tourists. All the girls are very put off by your demeanor and attitude and none of the guys can seem to relate to you. None of you are very funny at all and what's worse is you can never take a joke.

Germans are a fucking riot though, love those cunts.

>88% vs 60% 1-0
>NL housing vs US housing 1-1
>NL tax vs US tax 1-2
>Morroccans/Turkroaches vs Mexicans/Niggers (least bad) 2-2
>NL Freedom vs US Freedom 2-3

USA wins

USA, because of freedom.

Not freedom in the abstract, sloganeering sense that it gets tossed around as, but genuine freedom to choose.

Most countries in Europe are homogenized. You get little pockets of different cultures sure, but generally it's all the same. In the US you can live in several different worlds. Want to be a god-fearing cowboy in a small town? Move to Montana. Want to have a tie-dye mohawk and pay excessive taxes? Move to San Francisco. Want to sweat your ass off and eat tacos? Move to Texas. Want to have a white Christmas and eat clam chowder? Move to New England.

There's just so much variety, it's incredible. It's the land of opportunity because there's just so much land to be had, and so many different spheres of business, culture, and politics you can be a part of. America is the only country on Earth that could have Silicon Valley and Salt Lake City within driving distance. No other country could lead the world in technology, consumerism, and wealth, while also having access to guns and recreational pot.

But with all that culture, there's unity. There's America, the proud, glorious, leader of the free world. There's the common values of democracy and individualism that permeate government at all levels and of all political alignments. No other country can unify as swiftly as the United States when needed to, while retaining that same individual liberty.

That's why the US is so great, because it's the entire world packed into one country. It's strength is in its differences, and it's differences are its strength. It's that great unfinished symphony that anyone can add their note to, and no other country else can claim that.

Also Dutch people are really boring.

I stay in my country like I should.

poland keeping it fucking real as usual... I can never decide if poles are just degenerate slavic trash or based af

Probably the dumbest question I've ever seen on here. You have countless options in the US compared to Netherlands. Unless you're Dutch and just don't know any better the objective answer is America. Better opportunity, better variety, fewer brainwashed people, less of a chance of sharia law becoming national, ect. With that being said I've been the Netherlands once and it was a beautiful country, just not America

>There's just so much variety, it's incredible
if you're a European citizen you have 31 countries that you can legally move to

With different languages, laws, and no collective national identity though.

The variety of the US is unified under one nation, that's what makes it so good

US, no question. I may be a foreigner studying here, but I can tell you that on a purely economic basis it makes far more sense to live in the states. Combining the absurd 5.7% wealth tax with high property and income taxes, you'll find yourself in a situation where accumulating capital for your family becomes increasingly untenable without resorting to tax fraud.

Netherlands.
Higher standard of living, more intelligent population, low crime and probably a greater proportion of English speakers than the US :^)

Addendum: the wealth tax is on world-wide assets. Even worse deal than having to declare your foreign bank accounts when living abroad as an American.

USA. I'm a mongrel. White sure, but not dutch. It's not my homeland. It's theirs.

If SHTF in Europe I'd happily join a foreign legion to help out, but I won't disrespect them by settling in their lands.

>probably a greater proportion of English speakers than the US

fuk u

USA because i'm already here.

People like you are the reason America is the most hated nation in the world.

US

Although I like Dutch culture, architecture, and legal system a lot more, it would be a much better idea to move to a nice white area like North Dakota, with the immense benefits of lower living costs by far, as well as the ability to own guns and defend your property.

Only if I was already pretty rich would I choose NL; I would live in the touristy places of Amsterdam (near CS), which are really quite safe and beautiful.

This comes from an American in Rotterdam for weed vacation

it's true honestly on average

Fuck off Achmed

Genuinely kill yourself stinky t*rk

>There are people on the planet who would willingly live in a nigger and white trash infested shithole instead of a highly educated first world nation with a rich history and culture

I am a white German citizen. Believe it or not, not all whites are ignorant, bumfuck hicks with no respect or tolerance for the beauty of outside cultures. Neck yourself, burger.