Anyone else see these around Boston?

Anyone else see these around Boston?

time to lock n load

1. Not a race
2. Not a race
3. Not a race
Do these people even know what words mean?

>no borders, no nations
it's like you're trying to make everything ran by giant capitalist businesses you'll eventually depend on when you're dying with no home

Bump

Watching gonna do cracka ass Whyte boiz?

Memes like these are all I have left.

Plebbit has flooded this board and claims it as pede' turf.
It's the only thing that keeps me going.

Kys NIGGER

I was in Boston yesterday, and I walked by the demonstration. The cops were out in force, and kept both sides well separated.

The antifa side was screeching as I passed. "Fuck off back to Sup Forums" and other nonsense. They were about 50 yards from a playground full of children. I'm not sure when it became socially acceptable to repeatedly scream the word fuck next to a playground.

Neither side struck me as adult. Admittedly I didn't hear much from the bandstand side. Really, the Sup Forums side only looked a bit worse for engaging the screeching idiots at all.

If I had to guess, I'd say that the bandstand would have some normal supporters based on the many American flags they held. The Antifa side was largely dressed in black. Not clean black, washed out and unkempt clothing worn by folks you see sitting outside the bus station. Many had their faces covered. I expect a few normal folks may agree with some of their sentiments, but they were so dirty and crudely expressed that they just came off as a very sketchy crowd.

I didn't see those papers posted yesterday, but Antifa should rely on printed material in future. It's much more palatable then their actual members.

Antifa is anyoimg me since years now, it really is bad here in my city.

Im slowly loosing it,im so close to rant a truck and mow down the next antifa rally, fuck.

>Not clean black, washed out and unkempt clothing worn by folks you see sitting outside the bus station.
larping as homeless is a radical left pastime.

The only thing these scum should "know" is the open door of an aircraft.

Good, Boston is an educated and modern city. Racists, cis shitlords and other rural and suburban retards are not welcome in such a place of enlightenment.

Are borders and laws fascist now?what a bunch of ungrateful cunts you have down there

Also, it occurs to me that a crowd of quiet and polite folks, carrying flags and dressed smartly (like working Americans from the 50s,for example), would make Antifa appear that much worse. (Provided the neatly-dressed side can resist being baited into screechy 'fuck you' arguments.)

DO IT

Race is a social construct anyways !

>Do these people even know what words mean?
The meaning is being amended to mean anyone that is not a white man. For example, you, as a Slav, can claim oppressed status, because you're not white.

I think you need to get some molotovs and refurnish their homes into ovens for them.

Commie

You can't have an antifa zone without borders

>no borders
>but this is our territory racists STAY OUT REEEE

I hope ANTIFA loses its funding.

Race isn't a social construct, you fucktard, is BIOLOGY !

Fucking boogers instead of neurons.

I

Too many colleges in Boston. They produce indoctrinated fags like an industrial line.