Is the t h i c c meme destroying the white race?

>thicc lexi

How exactly? Celebrating women with large, child bearing hips should be encouraged.

Hourglass figure > chubby.

that is hella thicc user

Checked, and child-bearing hips does not mean a fatass.

>Australia

who is that cow and why did she eat lexi bell

holy shit she gained weight...

F A T T
B I T C H

You wouldn't know dude, your Chink women are too skinny.

Taco Belle

>current year
>swallowing one of the most ancient bluepills

Some girls can pull it off

I'm a 9/10 blonde blue eyes male with ~140IQ (good genes) and I only exist because my dad railed a fat woman. Racemixing and cultural Marxism is ruining the white race. The thicc meme is just ruining individual womens' health.

top fucking kek

literal shitposting country

That's not thicc that's an out of shape girl with no tits.

why hasnt this dude gotten a nosejob yet

>girl
thats a tranny

>implying the thicc meme doesn't mean the white race is already destroyed.

it doesn't matter, if it's lexi then i still love her. Soon enough everyone can have a little piece of Lexi..

we better

we're probably going to have to breed fat chicks

better than single moms or coal burners i guess

hey maybe thats why we arent having babies, too many fat girls and we cant get off

Of course not.

I actually met her at that weight. She's super friendly

actually the western standard of beauty was always fairly thicc women, especially at times of high culture and civilization. I suppose it meant you were a responsible/wealthy man keeping your wife well fed and they thought it was healthy.

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

>You wouldn't know dude, your Chink women are too skinny.

Yeah, what the hell do they know about making kids.

Thicc women have been historically the norm for fertile and attractive fuckholes. Skinny bitches who can barely muster a montly bleed have been foisted on virgins who've never fucked a woman by fashion queers who think women should have the physique of teenage boipucci. it's gotten to the stage where it's not considered faggotry to think teenage boys in dresses are more feminine than thicc women.

Yeah, such a shame that not every country is full of nigger baboons like americuckland.

Was talking to my ~80 year old gma about current fashion trends and she told me a story about how back in her day what we call "thicc" today was referred to as "nigger ass." Made me nostalgic for a time I never knew

No. The hyperskinny female meme is what's destroying us.

It has women destroyingamd hating themselves for not being perfect, starving and purging, so they look for their lost self esteem through casual sex (if he fucks me it means I'm pretty, if lots of guys fuck me it means I'm very pretty) and that has the snowball effect of putting them off childbirth in case it ruins their body and putting off marriage because they need the constant attentions of lots of different men to feel good about themselves

honestly got me there m8
Yes they breed like rabbits, no that does not make the quality of their seed superior.

and you're one to talk when your women are being fucked by Ahmed daily.

Don't you talk shit about Linetrap

in a word, yes - it's going to destroy our genetics

there's always gonna be the fetishists - they're perverted, and not real whites, but they can't help themselves

the real problem is the "settlers" - beta losers who can't get themselves a real, slender woman and end up with a big rig out of horny desperation and lack of pride. then they start talking this THICC shit to soothe their wounded egos

STOP

if you can't manage to breed with a fit, slender woman, your genetics need to exit stage left anyway. our future lies not just in quantity, but quality

Fuck is this real? How'd she became such a whale?