How come women who fuck blacks are marked as pariah forever, but there is no stigma against dating asians?

How come women who fuck blacks are marked as pariah forever, but there is no stigma against dating asians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f4CGwSqrGq8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dFFEBnY0Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because the retards on this board have deluded themselves into thinking they still have a chance with asian girls since white ones still won't talk to them

because it's dating up

Asian dicks don't gape vaginas into a model of the grand canyon.

mostly because it happens so little

Asian "men" are very feminine beta short and have tiny dicks so they are not seen as a physical threat by anyone

there don't need to be any because it almost never happens anyways

because the asian guy cant even break their hymen

They breed better offspring at least

>I fucked another man, but his dick was smaller than yours
>That's great dear tell me all about it
l m a o

>it almost never happens
Neither does cannibalistic murder, should that go unpunished as well?

because asians are just fine

there is. and now shoo shoo, back to r*ddit

Last I checked, there has never been a nigger civilization with a space program.

>taking the racist meme too seriously

>>it almost never happens
>Neither does cannibalistic murder, should that go unpunished as well?
Not
An
Argument
they are vastly different the one is murder the other one is just dating

Asians have a higher chance of being respectable people.

niggers are subhuman while asians are not

Im sure there would be if it was more common

Because they don't.

Their children will simply purge themselves from the gene pool via suicide.

Asians > Niggers.
Simple as that.

Or shutting themselves in for their superior 2D waifus.

white men are finished.

Yellow and white is natural.

because asians are intelligent unlike niggers

Cause you know the asian boi is counting his lucky stars and working extra hard on the engineering degree to support their supreme half white children.

Asians are human, darkies are not.

Some girls have to marry Asians. Especially if they have small vagina syndrome.

only niggers think its the same, they want to convince themselves that whites are just racist because its part of their nature, fuck you, its because most blacks are shit

RICE'D

Because you don't have to worry about getting AIDS.

Because Asians tend to build healthier relationships.... we're talking about niggers here user

Because if a girl has been with an Asian at least her hymen will still be intact

Because am/wf is incredibly uncommon. Meanwhile black men are idolized in the media as God's gift to women and mankind, and white men are portrayed as dumb, effeminate, ugly losers.

Because they're not jelly about Asian cock, being generally considered the smallest of all races.

because no one cares about those nerds lmao

Two reasons

1. Nothing wrong with Asians
2. Mainly weaboo girls are interested in dating them, pic very much related

cool flag

Asians have actually contributed in the world. There's a chance the girl is not completely destroying her life in dating one. The genes sure do get mongrelized, but it's still leaps and bounds better than the bestiality that is called 'going black'

But she's MY waifu!

Asians are honorary aryans.

ffs Asians have such a strong hair game!

because white women that date asians are respectable. i respect them anywho since they are likely attracted to thier personality / intelligence. and not dumb whores who just go for looks

Whitey BTFO
Niggers in space yo

youtu.be/f4CGwSqrGq8

Me and a mate had zero luck with white women. We are now both happily married to young, cute asians. They actually like kind men who prefer to stay inside and not party.

>going black is going for looks
weak attempt

>niggers have good looks

Stop fooling yourself, it's all about getting plowed by anaconda cock before they find some boring white dude to take care of their children.

I'm ok with Asians and whites mixing. Im white and have 3 babies with my Asian wife. Good genes on both sides faggots

Because south-est asians are not disgusting apes maybe?

There is literally nothing wrong with race mixing unless it's with a black male.

Asians have a future on planet earth still, whites don't.

t. Dr. Yu Suk Kok

>Having a so low-grade waifu

Asians have good IQ

Breeding with a nigger dooms your children

Becuase blacks are subhuman but asians are not.

Whites fear da samurai

Seriously can your everyday white can actually cook?

youtube.com/watch?v=7dFFEBnY0Bo

bc yellow is right next to white on the light spectrum

nigger is all the way at the other end

Female monkeys are problematic as well, they carrry the same shitty genes, you know.

Yellow is a light color.

All girls I know with an Asian bf are trying to live out some anime obsession thing. It's like fatass otakus going to Japan and Korea.

So to answer the question OP, it's because weeb chicks are already lowest of the low

Hello Vietnam how is the sex tourism going? Did you pleased my grand-father well?

>kind men
God damn beta. Men are supposed to be dangerous, not harmless. No wonder you had no luck with humans.

a) There is
b) Asians don't have a legacy of abandoning their children and being total disgraces.

it's rare..

You're acting as if Sup Forums is rational. The likely answer is Sup Forums's not as threatened by Asians as they are of blacks.

I hope you satisfy with our services.

While I'm not regret one bit, I'm sorry to disappoint you guys, you invest so much in our country and we turn out to be Shit.

niggers are a threat as more white women are surrendering to black dong than asian

Guy is an awesome cook desu

>no stigma against dating asians?

Results?

...Who the fuck went around measuring dicks in Congo?

>Still beat their made-up average
feels good

>I did not read any of the replies in this thread but I still want to feel superior to everyone posting here

She dyed her hair the same as any real asian person.

ALPHA MALE BULL THREAT LEVELS:

ROCCO TIER MANGODS IN BED TIER:
TURKS - Minimum 8 inch girth, pronounced glands, ridiculous stamina, 2200 years of breeding foreign women experience
HUNGARIANS - Only Alpha catholics on Earth, modest behavior, monsters in bed, bane of Germanic men, Thieves of Hot Babes

MANUEL TIER RESPECTABLE:
NEGROS - Big dicks, social taboo factor, protestant women always prefer black dick over pasty vestigial American penises

SHIT TIER:

All the Rest

sometimes they date asian guys and get turned off by how strict and obsessive their boyfriends are- this is always funny, but the thing that I like about euro-asian relationships is that they tend to last and not end up with 5 kids and no father. At least you can trust asians as far as you can throw them, which tends to be pretty far due to their negligent diet.

Also when you google white couple you don't get pictures of asian guy/white girl, so the marketing industry isn't falsely promoting rice pickers. Niggers tend to be everything of the opposite: promoted by jews, arrogant, pathetic, back-stabbing, lawless, etc.

But mostly we don't have a billion threads a day promoting asian cock in white women. We don't have hollywood and media talking about asian cock in white women. And we don't have asians ruthlessly hunting for white women as trophies. I even prefer arabs to blacks, especially christian arabs. At least they understand decency to a degree. Niggers and Kikes can just go fuck themselves though for helping make white women into a mess.

No one, it's self reported hence why they always get a large average,

Mexico used to have a large average before they stopped using self reporting

When white people fuck asians, there isnt a substantial IQ drop in the children created.

>Why is there an Asian in Caucasian?

This

this desu

There is just no way that that girl is dating that guy. I mean, there are alfa asian males, but that definitely isn't one.

I do care

about gooks and Chinks racemixing with whites

Japanese I don't mind because they're no longer mass immigrating to the west, meanwhile Chinks and Gooks are forming a fifth column and attempting to colonize us

Asian, work hard, pay taxes know how to follow social rules
Black, cannot control feelings, solve conflicts through violence - not fit for society

That is why people have pet dogs and not wild boars or hyenas (I know some do in Africa)

The majority of Western Asians aren't subhuman pieces of shit.

An Asian as isn't likely to beat a woman.
An Asian as isn't likely to steal, or rape, or smoke crack.

So tl;dr white men are self-hating cuckolds

Good to know

There are bigger problems to focus on ie bmwf and wmaf

>J-vlogger

Because there are only about 10 white women who have slept with Asians.

fuck these two and fuck my life

Asians make up like 2% of the population. Almost an order of magnitude less.
>hurr durr why don't we talk about this rarity

my sister married a half Korean dude and he is about as good a guy as I could have hoped for her

she made some bad choices in the past but at least she had enough self respect not to hook up with a porch monkey

My god, it's like watching Lancelot Link! Is this what they call a cargo cult, or monkey-see, monkey-do?

Asians are usually smart, successful, faithful and have money.

Blacks are usually dumb, jobless, violent and don't have money.

Do you see why now ?

How did Jews manage to trick white nationalists into supporting this kind of race mixing?

Fuck! That pic is so grosss, ugh, ewwww, puke, aghhhh..........

That's a brain drain for those countries.

Asians usually stick around to raise their children

They didn't. We simply acknowledge the realities of life. Whites >>> Asians >>>>>> Sand people >>>>>>>>> Dindus

Asians are human