Why you are an ignorant meat eater in 2017?

Why you are an ignorant meat eater in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQy-T2PynPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because roasties in the youtube comment section dont dictate my life

also
>phone posting

All is opinion. This bitch watched one video telling her how to think and now is "enlightened". She can be a dumb cunt, just don't lecture me on your new found knowledge.

Yo Yo Yo hol up my dude
lemme tell you about how I'll eat human babies if human adults even think about legislating meat out of the human diet. that's my word my nigger

I will cook your fucking children

At least we can eat

Because if I eat only vegetables I will nees an artificial vitamin and protein supply via pills

But OP, what could possibly be ignorant about my dietary choices?

>Killing all the innocents

And yet I bet she is pro-abortion

Good corpse cruncher reinforcement thread JIDF.

It is not opinion. It is objective science. The human body is amazing and it should be able to eat and shit blood if it needs to survive. But we are an islander specie that left its paradise long ago. Looking at the length of the intestines and PH of the stomach acid should be enough. Another key sign is how congested the lymph system becomes when you eat blood.

SAGE JIDF THREAD

Plutarch, Pythagoras, Porphyry, Ovid, Seneca ALL Condemned the consumption of blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQy-T2PynPk

you're an actual frugivour. Eating meat should be considered a war crime

You would think that the inability to argue their position would lead to LEES people becoming vegans.
The Jew has ruined mankind's ability to judge

We have an organ which only purpose is to help us digest fat. Why would someone who is meant to get its proteins from vegetable need that? Also, frugivour and omnivour are not mutually exclusive.

God you vegan faggots are insufferable. Our ancestors have survived of meat for a millennium. Remember those old societies called hunter, gatherer societies? The human body needs fat to survive.

Well, at least i can reagularly eat what i want. Most of it produced nationally.

You are just jelly, because you haven't had any good food in months.

>Why you are an ignorant meat eater in 2017?
Im not a cuck and meat is delicious.

I'm surviving on mangoes like every venezuelan. That's why i discover that we are really frugivours

>too poor to buy meat forced to go vegan
gomunism is really the future

/thread
also sage vegan faggot thread

You're better than us dude. You can be vegan in a caliphate, middle eastern fruit is delicious

>Humans are frugivores
Wrong. If anything, it would be a herbivore. You can't survive on just fruit. They don't fill you, don't have enough enough calories and have too much sugar.
>Humans aren't omnivores
Wrong. We can digest meat just fine. If we weren't herbivores, we wouldn't be able to digest it. Even if you're an evolutionfag and using monkeys as an example for not being omnivores, various monkeys eat other animals. They all ear a lot of insects, and some types of monkeys can be extremely vicious and tear small animals apart.

There is nothing wrong with eating animals. It's how factory farms treat them that is a problem.

We need protein, and the only way to properly get enough in an efficient way is to eat meat. In men, protein helps your body to produce more testosterone and helps us grow muscles. Protein rich foods make us stronger and fuller without making us much fatter. Veganism is just another Jewish trick to deprive men of needed protein and further feminize them creating loyal leftist cucks.

I have one word to defeat the absurdity of vegitarian/veganism: Taurine. Taurine is a vital nutrient that is the most abundant hormone in the human body, about two pounds of it each for the average person. But our bodies can only manufacture about half the taurine we need, we need to ingest the rest from some other source and only red meat and fish have taurine. Taurine supplements can be bought in a health food store but it either comes from meat or is synthetically made. If you have to take a synthetic nutrient to justify your "natural" lifestyle you defeat your own purpose.

cobalamine too
also fuckin bait thread