What are the best arguments against globalism and multiculturalism ?

I'm an unironic global nationalist.

Fite me.

Do you really think humans are the only creatures on the planet to piss around a piece of ground and claim it as their own?

Non-white countries.

I will become one once we discover alien civilizations.

Niggers > Aliens, my daughter won't marry no Xorp

This. Fuck Xorpos

So are you admiting that it is completely ok for europeans to start re-colonizing Africa?

>Resources don't go around
>Overpopulation. Language/culture barriers
>More power to less people
>Corruption becomes a universal danger
>Very difficult for lawenforcement to uphold the law.
>Death of democracy

>implying we wont be the niggers of the intergalactic community.

Pls go and stay go.

Nothing, globalism is the best, it just can't work as things currently stand. Nationalism is needed because a large portion of humanity is incapable of civilized behavior.

Global gdp per capita is only about $15k on average and I'm not about to take a 66% pay cut.
The argument for is that the cost of goods come down. But by what amount? If that doesn't offset the cost of living and the increased home cost from people moving into what were once wealthy countries then we're fucked.

The only people that benefit would be rich land owners and owners of companies.

Pretty much this. If you think a national government is inefficient, try a global government. This plus it would necessitate destroying local culture and language in favor of some global default. The equivalent of a setup strip mall globally. Sounds boring. I go to Japan to see how different japan is to America. I don't want them to be the same as me. There's no point in traveling if that's the case.

>this
Doesn't even help poor people out. Slums would form quick and availability to freshwater would be a pretty huge fucking problem.

Take it from someone who lives in a globalist cuck country. Globalism is a big of a dream as communism. Humans desire labels, and if it's not countries, it'll just be "Zone Sweden" instead of "Sweden the country".

Cool! Flat earth thread!

Your life in eternal debt to jewish bank. Your cunt of a wife taking half your stuff to fuck jamal. Your daughter, raped and murdered by peaceful refugees. Your son, brainwashed by kike professor in college into becoming degenerate and cutting off his dick. But at least, you arent some Nazi, huh?

>not being anarcho-fasc-globalist
>start a fascist regime to cleanse the planet of all subhuman and commies
>then, once all the weaklings and hoodlums are weeded out, you dissolve the regime and have globalist anarchism

Every major international trade based civilization has eventually fallen because they inevitably create a system that cannot stand up to major disruptions in food and critical resource production. IE: Bronze Age Collapse and Fall of Rome

It's interesting that borders don't exists only for the purpose of allowing shitskins criminals to enter your country illegally and leech your tax dollars. Borders still exist when you try to enter a liberal's room/house/propriety and start taking everything they own.

Borders, like culture, traditions and other nonbiological stuff, is an abstraction, created by humans, for humans, on humans. It allows humans not to get completely mad, because it some anchors, which allows this humans to say "i'm from that group" and to say "i don't like that dude, he's not from my group". Humans cannot into unity in really huge groups, even inside one big country, like Russia or USA you'll see many smaller groups. In ideal state every group would contain only one person, and every group would be completely independent in means of resources. But due to many reasons (complexity of getting all of resources, easy protection of group of many than group of one, place to live, since 7 billions people e.t.c.) it's currently impossible, so, to balance difficulties of survival and selfdetermination current situation exists. Globalism is like communism - idea had some good sides, but reality realisation would bring only pain, suffering and lies.

I'm beginning to hate the french more than the swedish...

im going to keep my screen door opened and let bees and other bugs inside my house now.

WTF I LOVE BEES NOW!

Austria-Hungary. Multicultural and look what happened to it.

Ottoman Empire. Syria. Iraq. Yugoslavia.

Thats what you get for being a good goy who never questions G-d's chosen people.

RARE
A
R
E

Well, France is fucked, and so are the French.

that's what a globalist is you fucking dunce

1/3 of electors voted Le Pen and you keep telling us we're cucks. Fuck you, Rome wasn't built in one day

>hi im from france and wondering whats wrong with my whole family being raped by migrants?

you are the best argument, and germany

niggers.

This. But that day hasn't come yet

How about it's thoroughly unnatural.

Define "natural"

"Good fences make good neighbors"

/thread

Anti-Communist...

Well consider human nature. We are biologically tribalistic. Forming in/out -groups is a prerequisite for co-operation.

Surely u guys won't bump this side thread like the last one
Right guys ?

The opposite of unnatural.

When people rail against globalism and multiculturalism they mean American hegemony like 99% of the time

Unironically a proto-capitalistic anarchist communist nationalistic globalist here.

i also don't see a difference between kids and adults on this image?

does that mean i can fuck little boys?

Leave your door unlocked, 100% of the time. If you call the cops on an intruder, you're a fascist nazi homophobe xenophobe shitlord.

If you are against globalism, then stop drinking coffee right now. Stop buying clothes other than the ones made in your local area. Only buy food from the farms near you. Etc. You maybe can afford that but most people are too poor to live that lifestyle. And to make sure we stay wealthy, we NEED globalism. Especially, since the western world are the ones who mainly profit from that.
Also the more global tradepartners you have the less likely you have another war with them. It's a double win.

Explain the blue parts

> you drink coffee
> take all the rapefugees and get rid of culture

really makes you think

Present day France

this is the one i've been using lately against lefties who are always environmentalists

manufacturing shit in China and Bangladesh and then shipping it here is worse for the environment than manufacturing it here, the manufacturing process is at best the same (although certainly worse because of worse regulation there). The world as a whole is better off manufacturing as much as we can here and not needing to ship it internationally. Moving goods around (air, ship, and truck) accounts for about half of global oil refinery output. Increasing environmental regulation here without also increasing import tariffs to match the increased cost of manufacturing here makes the global environmental problem worse.

Globalism was supposed to make things better for everybody by making goods more affordable but it has led to a decline in real purchasing power for more than half of US citizens over the past 50 years. Only 20% of the population has significantly better purchasing power than they did in the 1960s.

Because if you want any kind of civil society you can't have the free flow of people into your land that oppose your freedoms. Most shithole countries are shitholes because of the people there, allowing them into your country will just make yours worse not theirs better.

my argument about replacement migration: the pro argument says that these are needed because of declining populations in developed countries leading to a demographic problem where the elderly are depending on the economic output of the young to prop up the stock market and pay into pension funds. However we are also hearing that the massive unemployment in the manufacturing sector is because of automation, and the workers we have are not qualified to work in the factories of the future. It usually takes 2 generations for immigrant families to reach average economic output. So uneducated labor is not the kind of human resource that we need to solve the demographics problem as stated, and the plan as stated is likely to fail because of that.

I'M NOT CRAZY!

Compulsory biometric scanning, I.D's and databases.

france

The push for globalism is a pretty funny phenomenon to watch unfold.
The communist empathic people all yearn for it and love.
The capatilist pragmatic people all despise it.

Last I checked though, I already hate being obligated to pay taxes that help niggers live work free and hedonistic lives in the USA. If you expect me to be ok with paying taxes to a global government that's gonna support a population boom on a nigger continent (africa)... well you can just go and fuck off right the fuck now.

No shit. This is so obvious.

If aliens exist and we come into contact with them, joining some sort of galactic version of the United Nations, would globalism be necessary then?

>what are the best arguments against globalism and multiculturalism ?

It results in white women that crave African seed.

the only way to achieve globalism is through the imposition of hegemony from a single country derived from war, as long as there are 2 or more countries that are fighting for a global superposition of power, globalism can't be achieve

unless of course, the aliens come and enslave us