Serious Discussion Time

If you could be Annexed by any (ANY) country, which country would it be, and why?
GO!

Saudia Arabia

The country of that semen demon.

USA

why

freedom or death americuck

but if I had to choose one it would be a mediterrenan country, like greece, italy or spain

Canada

Spain. We're neighbors and could gain a lot from this, plus Spain is awesome.

Germany

Going down blazing. Fuck the eternal Anglo and its shit country

Ireland

Luxemburg

>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Israel

Please annex us greatest ally

A USA/Britain superstate would be great.

The US, i want free speach, lower taxes and guns.

>getting annexed by your own satellite
what are you on?

Who is this mudslime goddess?

UK, because we are of the same race.

Japan, I want to live in a country where people are indocrinated from birth to shut up and mind their surroundings rather than act like spoiled narcissistic shits all the time.

switzerland pls invade, we'll even call you coughing "german"

Poland

Holy Brittanian Empire when?

In your fucking dreams, Pierre.

At this point, only Russia can save us.

I think we will soon arrive at this point.
People had enough of this ((shit)).

swiss are ok

>brehs

Chicago is already basically

>
>
>

The only thing holding me back from moving to the US is my church and family, so getting annexed by america is pretty much my dream. 1st and 2nd amendment ftw

Russia

Ireland they have good whisky

No.

We're OK but full.

I'd like to be invaded by Tuvalu.

Help us get rid of the niggers please.

Hamlet's Truth: This state is waging war against its own people, and criminal foreigners are its soldiers.

"Refugees" are coming: another violent attack in the capital: five so-called "refugees" have rammed up in the subway station Fehrbelliner Platz, and a woman is kicked from her bike on the streets.

What do you think what consequences this act will have for these guys?

Will they be put in jail? To withdraw their services? Their passports? You know the answer as well as I do. It will have no consequences. They will take their (fake) IDs, then they run around in our country again.

Also they will continue to be fed and paid for by our pensions. It continues as usual, citizens get kicked down stairs, spat and laughed at. There will be noconsequences for these criminals, but the opposite will happen.

Germans who defend themselves are criminalized (and, of course, punished) as Nazis, Germans who call these types "rabble" are punished for so-called "Hate Speech", and the Germans, who organize themselves into parties, get attacked by the regime's SA-Antifa troops.

Why do you ask?

The answer is simple: because this government does not represent the interests of the German people, but leads the war against its own people and uses criminal foreigners as its soldiers.

Deseret

Without a doubt USA. It'll make us more exposed to mainstream right wing views.

Annex us please, greatest ally

any country that has or will immediately implament something much more effective than first past the post.

Polan. Because they're white and i have polish ancestry. Too bad those fucking polaks have Brazil tier army.

>Holy
>Brittanian
Lel.

Finland, it'll be for the best. They will give us an ideal to strive for, and we will supply them with eurovision songs.

How exactly? By outbreeding?

Denmark, Norway or Finland.
Far less cucked politics in all three of them.
Honestly would not notice any other difference.

>posts a slut
>'Serious Discussion Time'

stopped reading right there

America. Because children should take care of their parents when they get older.

Nazi Germany

USA - I want your rights too

Russia

Not even ironically talking Iran
All atheistic leftists would die in a year or two

United Kingdom

Let's make the British Empire great again

t. not french

Japan

Everyone will be annexed by Dixie.

czech republic, i would take a few shots to see some czech women walking around my streets instead of half arab half what ever white trash.

DIXIE IS THE MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD

Macedonia.