>>r9k

>>>r9k

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4503454/Art-teacher-56-leaves-husband-diagnosed-cancer.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's wrong with that?

t.roastie or a beta orbiter

same roastie/beta orbiter using a VPN

How is this news?

what a fucking jew whore

Such an inspiration to whiny entitled cunts everywhere

She abandoned her kids, who would likely want to be with their mother before she dies. Hopefully, in the final weeks, when her body gives out, her family will not come rushing to her, so she can die alone, knowing that her selfishness means that nobody cares about her at the end.

>art teacher
Should have seen it coming.

A lot of people simply "settle" for a spouse out of fear or being alone, or even fear of the social stigma of being single
When your expiration date is set, fear is as the ultimate motivator is eliminated and you realize what really matters to you

Someone should shoot that selfish cunt

>With her children's permission, she left her old life behind and went travelling

So sorry, burger. But feminism won.

>with her children's permission

What the fuck? If my mom said she was gonna leave my dad to go be a whore I would say fuck off and enjoy dying alone.

The fuck is wrong with those kids?

Maybe were not seeing something, maybe dad is a twat.

>two teenage children

According to the article, she left to be with an old ex-boyfriend.

Obviously, the dad was a twat since she didn't want to go travel with him.

she guilted the kids into giving "permission"
learn 2 read between the lines

Who cares, he won. Husband had his way with that pussy during the best years of her life, now Jamal and Steven get to deal with used up sloppy seconds. He's literally cucking the world via proxy.

I wholeheartedly agree with this sentiment, and yet, I still don't understand what the issue with settling is. Every life choice involves giving up alternatives. Coming to terms with this and making the most moral choices is part of being a mature person. Honestly, is this what feminists want? Are we expected to feel sympathy for this cunt just because she's having what's essentially an existential version of buyer's remorse?

This.

People refuse to accept that all life really is, is a series of closing doors.

Women and Jews both need gassing NOW

>So sorry, burger. But feminism won.
>Flag

>marrying a woman with an ex bf
yep hes a cuck anyway so who gives a fuck

Thing is it's doubtful that she would have had this idea of leaving her husband now without having thought of it before. So she just exposed herself

The last thing I'd do as a father would be abandon my family. That's parenting 101, your needs come second always.

People who give this woman props are worthless shits. The guy may have been a dick but basically saying fuck you to kids while you live out some shitty chick flick because you're selfish doesn't make you empowered. It makes you an asshole.

To prove that point, I'd like you to reverse the roles and imagine the husband doing this.

Very empowering

(OP)
That's the modern ideology.

What they want to push is that:
>"Happiness" is found on experiencing pleasures.

So, for them, to be happy you need to have plenty of lovers, drink a lot of alcohol, etc.
Except that this doesn't work and she is probably miserable, while putting a brave front in order to validate what she did.

We are in the Era of the Democratic Man. Plato wrote

>spending his money and labour and time on unnecessary pleasures quite as much as on necessary ones

>Neither does he receive or let pass into the [mind] any true word of advice; if any one says to him that some pleasures are the satisfactions of good and noble desires, and others of evil desires, and that he ought to use and honour some and chastise and master the others --whenever this is repeated to him he shakes his head and says that they are all alike, and that one is as good as another.”

>he lives from day to day indulging the appetite of the hour; and sometimes he is lapped in drink and strains of the flute; then he becomes a water-drinker, and tries to get thin; then he takes a turn at gymnastics; sometimes idling and neglecting everything, then once more living the life of a philosopher; often he-is busy with politics, and starts to his feet and says and does whatever comes into his head; and, if he is emulous of any one who is a warrior, off he is in that direction, or of men of business, once more in that. His life has neither law nor order; and this distracted existence he terms joy and bliss and freedom; and so he goes on.”

>and as the result of all, see how sensitive the citizens become; they chafe impatiently at the least touch of authority and at length, as you know, they cease to care even for the laws, written or unwritten; they will have no one over them

What a selfish cuntbag. If I had kids I would want to spend my last moments on Earth with them and if my dear old Mum was dying I will spend as much time with her as humanly possible.

This is the sign of a woman who has led a void life of selfish pointless materialism. You don't leave your kids and husband just because you're having an existential crisis. Not unless you're a generally bad person to begin with.

>art teacher

You can't teach art. You either have "it" or you don't

not true

If she went back straight to her ex she probably never really loved her husband.

Underrated post.

Women aren't people.

Dying Leftist Free From Social Contract Does Amoral Things - "I make my own reality and don't believe in god desu"

More news at 11

Exactly this

Was burning in Hell part of her plan?

i'm a guy, married.
i agree with this, if it's what she wants.

So she's gonna spend the last years of of life being pumped and dumped by useless men who give zero shits about her instead of spending her time with her family, the only people that genuinely love her.

Stupid cunt.

>Believing she was going to die soon
What is she dying from, or is she just continuously "dying"?

Good, she should enjoy her life. If she didn't love him enough to enjoy her last years with him, he was probably a shitty husband

This. She's just doing something that she already wanted to do, now that she's got nothing left to lose. And the only reason for her to leave her husband is so that she can fuck other men.

them telling her to fuck off and go be a whore is technically permission to leave.

Women don't love like men do. The closest thing they can feel to that is motherhood, but obviously judging by this story even that isn't the same.

You shouldn't resent women for it. It's not their fault. But you shouldn't make the mistake they are as emotionally complex and deep as men are.

This is the whole point. She is just selfish. An egocentric person don't care about the future, the future of her children. She only lives for self-gratification, so it makes sense for her to live like a soulless machine pursuing her simplest desires. Sad story, but whatever. You need power to force coal to become diamond.

Art teacher: "Hey, everyone! My feminine studies doctor says I only have 2 years to live, so I'm going out to fuck as bunch of niggers. Bye!"

Her family: "THANK GOD! DON'T COME BACK!"

Yea, a lot of couples divorce all the time.
What is the story here?

"EMPOWERED WOMYN!!!"

As someone who just recently lost his mom, I am pissed off with this sentiment. Oh and the whole thing about her getting permission from her kids is complete bullshit. Any child that has any understanding of the situation would never agree to that, so that being put in the article is just to push the thought to make this situation ok. The bottom line is that this woman completely abandoned her family. I understand that she wants to enjoy the time she has left, but there are better ways of going about it. She will end up regretting these decisions once the end comes no doubt about it.

She married someone she didn't love. She just settled with the man. She was using the man for financial support yet didn't share any of her secret inheritance with him. She was a selfish mooching cunt and only showed her true colors at the end.

I think she rejects the concept of Hell.

Her poor husband. Supportive, then he has the rug pulled out from under him.

I hope he began a program of weightlifting and got 20 year old hookers 2 or 3 times a week to compensate for all of the wifely attention she removed from his life.

*dies of beatings mixed with aids*

>a psychologically distressed person makes an irrational decision

truly disinhibits my cortical functions

Apparently this roastie felt the need to justify being a vapid whore.

Robert Heinlein said that men are more romantic than women.

I did not understand when I read that as a young lad.

But I do understand it now.

Women are shallow selfish creatures.

probably had a life insurance policy on her too

not true at all, but there is a shit ton of innate talent in it

Imagine you're the husband, and let's assume you truly loved your wife. Would you want her to continue being with you if you knew she didn't really want to be with you?
Or would you rather not know that she didn't want to be with you and maintain the illusion?
Say you're one of the kids. Your mother is going to die soon. You've had your time together, but now she says there's something she needs to do for herself. It's her life after all, and she's been a mother to you thus far. You have to let her go eventually anyway. Do you postpone the moment for your own sake, or do you let go then and there for your mother's sake?
Which is more selfish?

I don't even know
if this is wrong anymore.

>Stole money from her children the moment the chips were down

She obviously never truly gave a single fuck about leaving a legacy behind and only cared about herself. She should get the chair desu.

Deep

>Husband had his way with that pussy during the best years of her life, now Jamal and Steven get to deal with used up sloppy seconds

Interesting point of view.

And, to be fair, he doesn't have to deal with a woman who is going through chemo and radiation or whatever the cancer is doing to her.

Kind of a win for him if you see it that way.

>Kind of doubt that he did see it that way, though

>Took up salsa dancing

I think she learned what mattered to her from movies for women.

What a fucking embarrasment to women.

We had a similar one here, even younger, and guess what she did? She wrote a fucking book about "discovering herself" while she went to travel the world while her BOYFRIEND was dying of cancer.

Though, I suppose he was all too glad to realize what a fucking harpy he was dating before the end. I'd let her go, too. But that's modern women for you: Selfish to the core, all justified by made-up victimhood.

i dont know what you're getting at but what i do know is that i'd never abandon my family.

Good for him. Now he dosn't have to watch as his wife dies f cancer getting weaker and worse off each day. Now, she can die a roastie cunt and die alone with her cats. Sounds like a win-win to me senpai.

>It's her life after all

The excuse for divorces, fatherless children, and broken families everywhere.

Children are the ultimate obligation. You don't ditch your family "because you need a little me time".

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4503454/Art-teacher-56-leaves-husband-diagnosed-cancer.html
and if a man had done this the world would be chastising him.

You know cause patriarchy.

She is dying from desire to have black cock in her every hole.

Her obviously. The choice doesn't present itself until she wants it, thus it has always been her moral conundrum.

She chose what I feel is wrong but at the same time, I can't really trash her without knowing the full context. Besides, if someone knows they are going to die they are going to be motivated to risk a lot more. It's a tough call

>Terminal
>Wants to live life to the fullest
>Dance lessons

W O M E N

I wouldn't want a wife that bails the second she has a death date. She sounds like a fucking cunt, and was probably a bigger cunt during the marriage.

>I can't really trash her without knowing the full context

And it is Mother's Day. Good point.

>>Dance lessons
things you cant do while having a family

Wait, this picture.

Most of the Bill Nye stuff has gone over my head. He was never a guy anyone here looked up to, and anyone who pretends he has any sort of sway outside of North America is likely only doing do for political reasons.

But in this picture right here, is he arguing in favour of the rampant breeding in the Third World? because if he is, I'm not lying when I say I would kill him for doing so if I could get away with it. Of all the irresponsible things the left does "saving" lives without eye for the consequences is the downright most dangerous one. Kind of like Republicans with abortions, when you get down to it.

How about looking at it from the people that you are going to leave behind's perspective and YOU DON'T BE A SELFISH PERSON AND NOT ABANDON THE PEOPLE THAT TRULY CARE ABOUT YOU. The majority of people, who aren't self-centered pricks, want to spend as much time with their loved ones as possible. They want to live life to the fullest, sure, but they find ways to not alienate the people closest to them.

Nothing wrong with this. If I had 2 years to live I'd drop everything too.

Guess its time to shorten that timeline further

>dance lessons

Also things you have to do if you're white.

enlightned people realize your family, most importantly your offspring is what matters.

Asking your 19 yr old and 16 yr old for permission to covertly leave their father is some hideous shit.

Bottom line. The dad picked a piece of shit to marry. The kids will likely leave their spouses on a whim.

These types of stories are a fucking cancer.

The kids are 19 and 16. Old enough not to need their mother anymore. Old enough to make that decision. That's more love than anything the way I see it

>People ITT will STILL get married one day

>le "you're an adult at 18" meme

Yeah you can go back to Tumblr anytime.

>being this hedonistic

Jesus Christ.

Fuck you're a dickhead. truly a cuntbag like the woman in the article

>teenage children
>had their time together
Fuck off retard, any parent worth their salt would want to be with their children more than anything when the end comes. Her terminal illness doesn't only affect her, and it certainly doesn't excuse her from the commitments she made when she brought those children into this world. Those poor fuckers are going to grow up with the last memories of their mother being her abandoning them so she can "live" and "be free" whatever the fuck that means. She's a selfish cunt, and a horrible excuse for a human being.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4503454/Art-teacher-56-leaves-husband-diagnosed-cancer.html

>Five years later she's still alive and enjoying a 'very happy' love life with her ex

woman are more cancerous than cancer

Are you retarded? If you can't take care if yourself even by age 16 your parents have failed you.

I have children of my own and I disagree, though I do see your point.

>The bottom line is that this woman completely abandoned her family.
Well, the thing about cancer is that there's going to come the time where she's vomiting and shitting blood in unimaginable pain. She will lie in a bed in terror, alone, filled with regret felling more sick than she has ever felt before.

She will go back and forth from begging to die to sheer panic knowing that nothingness and blackness awaits her.

Now THIS, is underrated.

At 16 and 19 they have no idea what they are agreeing to. More importantly they are being guilted into agreeing to it.

Your mom comes up to you. Supposedly on her death bed. Tells you her dreams. Of course you're like "ok mom"

Your parents can seriously fuck with your emotions. She took advantage of them. She's a selfish cunt who should have not had children.

Again, if the role was reversed. Some dad did this. The world would be losing their shit.

It's not

But in today's journalism world it's probably breaking news

>Leaving two children when they are about to lose their mother
>"Whats wrong with that"
Never change Brazil, never change ...

>Old enough not to need their mother anymore

Fun fact, you're never old enough to not need your mother anymore, assuming you actually had a good mother. This goes beyond just cooking dinner and shit, it's about actually being there for your kids. Same goes for fathers.

You have children? Like me? You realize that you could guilt trip them into thinking they are totally ok with it at that age. Shit there is still a lot of parenting to do at 16 & 19.

Outrageously selfish and should be shunned not condoned and celebrated.

Projecting? I never said anything about taking care of yourself.

There is no cure for the vagina jew.

>A 19 year old can't make his own choices.

It advances supposedly female empowerment.

If a man had done this their would be sob stories about how a man abandoned his family to bang an Ex.