How do we solve the school shooting problem in America?

delete pol

R9k

Ftfy

Arm the teachers?
Armed security?

I mean, start the redpilling of teachers and/or create some jobs.

ban schools

If NYC was completely white crime would drop over 90%.
Draw your own conclusions.

guns = shootings

It's not complicated. Doesn't happen in Japan where there are no guns.

ban children

By bombing Turkey

that comic sans

stop coddling the kids with the emotional shit and toughen them up.

Start recruiting people coming out of the military into teaching and let them carry. Army Corp of Educators.

Disarmament is impossible, impractical, and illegal, so the only solution is arming responsible adults at schools.

End all public schooling

If everyone was armed with a Kalashnikov in school, we wouldn't have school shootings.

What percentage of shooters are white males?

Give every kid a handgun

Nobody gonna try that shit if when bullets are flying the other way

Sup Forums actually has had very few shooters. There's a pic of it somewhere, shooters and boards they browsed. /r9k/ is genuinely a problem

Stop arresting young males for fair 1v1 fights with no weapons used.

by not using comic sans

What problem?

Would wife desu

And how would you accomplish that? Ban guns?
If you do that, theres still millions of unregistered firearms in America, and a subsequent blackmarket, and the subsequent crime because of the blackmarket.

improve mental healthcare so people get the care they need so they don't start killing people. But I guess it's easier to blame inanimate objects like guns and videogames than actually do something constructive.

turkey's got its own problems, worry about those

does she attend this school?
if so, i bet she wont be so trigger happy when she gets suspended for taking this photo

if not, maybe they can start by not letting random people into schools that have already been shot up

either way this girl is in trouble

I think these are the boards they would hypothetically browse. Adam Lanza and Dylann Roof were redditors.

>Comic Sans
Columbine deserved it

Give the head master a 12 gauge and an m16 in case if some punk kid tries to go for his gun

Stop using comic sans font

>problem
?

people die every day, who cares how they die

fucking t*rkroach

Compulsory gun training for the head master too and if they don't pass or don't wanna use guns then they're probably liberal scum and shouldn't be a head master in the first place

The problem is drugs. Trump needs to shut down the cartels.

By letting old school nuns with rulers to punish the non-believers.

Or

you don't

you watch and enjoy

Easy: let kids acrry guns. Things are not that easy when your victims can fight back.

oh fuck, so much better

whatever, dumping my /shooter/ folder

Put the beta loners down as soon as they emerge.

Actaully, on that note, I figured it out. Ban all this pussy SJW shit at all grade levels, and when kids have a dispute, put some physical distance between them and let them yell at each other until they get tired of yelling at each other even if it takes all day. Maybe not a comprehensive solution, but some of these kids build up a lot of anger then go on a rampage, if they had an opportunity to confront people with words, maybe they wouldn't build up all the anger it takes to start shooting people.

Remove comic sans from schools

Though you do get some kids stabbing each other or tossing improvised explosives in classrooms, those Jap bullies don't fuck around

shes kinda cute

This

that was obamas america

we trump now

Or instead of encouraging yelling teach them constructive debating methods and conflict solving.

It is a symptom of an ill society. Look at school shooters, most are disenfranchised men.

marylin manson's music too desu

That only applies because whites are actually in school. Niggers shoot their peers all the time, they're just out on the streets

Stop letting schools get guns in the first place

But that excludes the black kids from this exercise.

I guess it wouldn't work very well 3/4 of them have autism and don't know how to express their distress.

You should study the history of Judo in Japanese schools. Boys should be encouraged to fight it out.

how do we stop terrorism?
>Well what group commits the most terrorist attacks?
Muslims
>better ban all Muslims

How do we stop school shootings?
>well what group commits the most school shootings
White males
>more guns

Liberals believe their money should be protected by armed guards at the bank.

Liberals believe celebrity's should have armed bodyguards.

Liberals believe schools should be gun free zones.

Shows where their priority's are. The left really is a sickness.

Allow all schoolchildren to open carry, turn schools into the Old West.

Teachers need to. Stop breaking up fights that happen during school. Let the kids punch it out and they won't shoot the place up later.

Has there been a major school shooting in a while? Haven't really kept up with the news.

>1 post by OP
hmm

He's pretty cute

The guy was an edgelord retard but escaping jail was pretty lulzy

Armed guards, armed teachers and teach gun safety - see no more shooting

I only care about people

The news media loves school shootings because they always lead to moral panic and sappy human interest stories with high ratings, and they turn the people who do them into celebrities to make more of them. Seung-Hui Cho sent out a fucking press kit before he shot up his college, which was published immediately.

school shooting -> fervent public soul-searching over gun control and culture -> high media ratings and ad revenue -> copycats -> more shootings.

In other words, it's part of our pop culture now and it'll happen forever.

1-Stop glorifying school shooters, like the kike media of Germany did.
2-Segregate schools again so all the security is focused on stopping nigglets from shooting and stabbing each other.

maybe stop treating white men like second class citizens or expendable worker drones.

man it was comfy listening to this happen on the police scanner

Only decent answer

Change the whole social structure so that eccentric teens do not become social outcasts from peer pressure.

wait, he scaped?
I don't even remember what he did, I think mowing down a preschool

Traditional families with strong values are much more likely to raise healthy, functional children.

Most kids that do shit like this come from broken homes or homes with fucked up, selfish parents with no parenting skills who let their kids do whatever the hell they want (permissive parenting destroys children).

Dumb German nigger no firearms are registered period, only a few in cuck states.

Live in a free state and the only people who know you have a gun are yourself and the gun store employee.

>don't let white males go to school
Brilliant idea. There are literally no downsides to having half the population unable to read or write.

How do we solve the comic sans problem in america?

Gun crime is on an all-time low. Stop picking at straws.

stop giving them psychotropic drugs.
ALL the school shooters were on some kind of psychotropic drugs.
google Adam Lanza and Fanapt.
the colombine shooters were also on psychotropic drugs.
why do you think their doctors files are sealed?

False aquivalence Japan has a low crime rate in general, not just violent crimes.

You don't even have to change the whole structure, you just have to stop encouraging the jocks to beat up "weird" kids.

There will never be another major school shooting. Modern kids are too pussified.

That is changing the whole structure. The strong males will naturally "bully" the weak males to establish a pecking order.

>adults 2x xp
lol

Actually punish actual bullies. Instead of encouraging and having sex with them, which is what teachers do now.

1)Quit teaching identity politics in schools.
2)Stop trying to coerce students.
3)Try teaching them to think instead.

Good luck Turk bro, we are all counting on you.

Dylan Roof was on suboxone treatment.
look into those side effects.

There can't be any more school shootings if everyone is dead

This.

Japan has low crime rates because we have a sense of community, and we have a strong community because we don't tolerate multiculturalism or welcome diversity.

Umm about 45% of the population is functionally illiterat now and haven't bought a book in the last year. Soooo.....

Psychology: snackbar
Kek

based jap explaining why religions and traditions are needed and to be respected. best we can do right now is teach our kids as to why it matters

Soooo... we should increase illiteracy?

I guess it would make it a lot easier for CNN to report fake news if no one could verify the source materials-- if there are any.

If everyone was armed with thermonuclear weapons, we would never have a nuclear war.

What monstrous assumptions does this simplistic thinking make?

>Umm
>Soooo.....
wanna know how I know you're a teenage girl?

Well, when one kid pops a few rounds off anybody can take the shot.

>If everyone was armed with thermonuclear weapons, we would never have a nuclear war.

How many nuclear wars have we had, my dude? Mutually assured destruction is a great policy. If you walk into a bank and everyone in the bank could possibly be armed, are you gonna try and rob it?