Tomorrow belongs to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/splc-is-suing-anglin-donate-now-to-hold-back-the-night/
youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

alt-right is cringe tier larping that takes itself too seriously

Scared, Schlomo?

Theyre both LARPing faggots.

What have YOU done? How many children do you have? What action have you taken against the enemies of our people? Or are you content to kvetch behind a computer, while others DO what you're too lazy, too afraid, too complacent to do?

Blaqs Jews and liberals went after a confederate statue there to honor a great man and our fallen ancestors. No one stands up except for these guys. The mainstream is just tacitly accepting their own humiliation. I'd stand with these guys any day.

The goal right now is to construct a metapolitical identity for white people in America as we become numerically inferior. Don't kid yourself and pretend that nonwhites won't come after our property and our people eventually. Look at what they write

The fedora is strong in this post.
>kvetch
Hi, Schlomo.

lol people who hate Spencer should fuck off back to /r/the Donald

>doesn't realize when he's being called a kike
The mighty Internet warrior everyone. Savior of the white race! If we all just follow his lead and post fedora memes on the Internet, the Jews will back down!

none of them in good physical condition
america really is the land of burgers

you want us to start shooting?

Spencer stop posting on Sup Forums we don't want you here either you cuck

>If we all just follow his lead and post fedora memes on the Internet, the Jews will back down!
So how did holding torches work out? Im sure the people who were tearing down statues immediately backed off and the local governments made them permanent state landmarks that can never be removed or altered right?
Yes.

They're just mad that Spencer said Sup Forums is cucked in his speech last night.

you dont have to be in "physical condition"
to shoot a gun

Wait did he really? Lmao

it's not just about fighting strength, it builds a strong character. that is what's really missing nowadays

Kek thus shit has Talcum X calling for a race war.

Wrong reply I hate mobile posting

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS MADE HAMBURGER

>thanks

Did he really?

How is all this shit any different from the pussy hat protest circle jerk? All you fags are just larpers seeking attention.

He's right. Sup Forums should at bare minimum be two or three times as extreme as a guy like Spencer, instead everyone has turned into a compromising pussy.

i dont understand, is this supposed to be scary? burning torches? fitting for an ideology that is pre-electricity i guess.

So fucking salty

What the fuck I love divide and conquer now

I will agree with this
getting in a firefight with a bad health is a bad idea

good job

Fuck white people

Oh my god the Alt-Right makes me cringe so hard.

>not understanding when jewish terms are used ironically

KYS

>(((kvetch)))

The more fighting they do though will harden them for more fighting

>laughing at edgy LARPing faggots is now considered salty
Sad!
>he doesnt realize that ironic shitposting is still shitposting

you absolutely-cringy good-for-nothing wasteful basement-dwelling neet

It reads like someone who is desperate to get other people to advocate violence or commit violence but never has the courage to walk their own talk.

Anons, every time you see such posts either ignore them or ask the person: Why are you not leading the charge? If you are not capable of leading the charge, why are you telling people with more courage than you have what to do?

Such posters are either hopeless idiots or agent provocateurs.

If the pro white movement can't ever make a peaceful case for itself, it will become ever and ever smaller in a white society that can only self destruct.

This is what men like Spencer understand that people like the violence fags do not. You can't win a war if you have no sympathy from the general population (in this case the white population.) Spread the word!

You should post more of dem funny frog meymeys and jack off to animu in you cellar, that'll save the white race. Maybe throw in some twitter posts into the mix so you'll be really hardcore

Lol this is the leftist meme everyone.

Funny how the alt-right and lefty shills have the same go to insult when they face criticism
>huurr basement dweller lololool
You faggots are just virtue signaling larpers who forgot the number one rule, that you've got to be funny.

>(((ironically)))

Do you seriously think that when your great grandfather was relaxing and joking with his friends they are sat around trading ironic and snarky bants with eachother?

Everyone look at this person and study him. This is a person who wants an easy victory or none at all. He fears the difficult struggle for victory because he himself is weak and a coward.
This is the type of person who counter signals the NSDAP after the Beer Hall Putsch failed. But he's just a coward. He's no one and when the others have done the hard thing and held faith in the difficult early days of struggle, and when victory is in sight, he will fall in line and say "I was always here."

>haha white birth rates and population are decreasing
>you should just give up and strive to suck jamal's cock like i do

Fuck off, Kevin

>you faggots
What did he mean by this?

I'm a spectator, faggot. You both make me cringe. They're LARPing as fuck but actually doing something. You're calling out the LARPers and while you're correct you're still sat on your ass on a PC doing probably nothing for our people.

>Sup Forums is for sucking alt-right dick 24/7 because god forbid we call attention whores out for what they really are

Get out.

The pipe is a nice touch, ala GLR

I gave BTC to bail out DailyStormer from the lawsuit they're facing, I did more shit than any one of you faggots.

Liking pepe memes is fine online. But now days people are going to protests with pepe tshirts and banners. They've forgotten it was a joke. Pepe and being a right-wing bigot is a online joke. Some people didnt get the memo are they are taking it seriously.

Nice pipe, dude

>(((putting random words in brackets)))

You weekend commie shills aren't even believable, ready for the 9-5 crew to come back tomorrow

Oh no, they're shown in the media! It must be another jewish trick, get back to frogposting and animus!
He spoke publicly about his views, just another attention whore/CIA/Mossad/Jew/etc.

>implying I even fucking know what your acronyms mean

Only Americans do this for fucks sake.

I thought it was cringey at first but I think he's got the right build and look to pull it off.

Oh wow, the americans have found out about torch marches.

These people in pic related are marching against fur. So fashy!

>hehe LARP cringe XD

It lets the silent majority know that people exist who aren't okay with this bullshit and are willing to publically say so. But obviously this isn't worth doing and we should just die and accept what's happening because we'd look totally uncool voicing our objection to our humiliation.

>your country will be majority non-white soon
>Don't do anything about it though, just accept that you will become a minority in your own country

The alt right is a honey pot

The Manlets Shall Inherit The Earth

Remember when that kike tried to bully Spencer's mother into selling her house?

dailystormer.com/splc-is-suing-anglin-donate-now-to-hold-back-the-night/

BTC = Bitcoin

Sup Forums is cucked some shill shows a couple cringing pictures and half the faggots on here start talking shit on the movement they helped create

That's nice of you. But fuck off if you think that means you've done your part for the white race lol.

We've got some history to build on

>sjws and trump supporters act exactly the same, just different beliefs. All they care about is making the other side angry, which makes them feel like they have won and allows them to feel like they have accomplished something with their useless lives, when they actually haven't.

The Alt-right will fade just like every other political group.

>(((1)))
Yes Rabbi, we know everything ever in real life is a honeypot. Better to just shitpost on Sup Forums.

shut up rice dick

>larping
What are they larping as? A modern political movement?

it's the HIT new buzzword
if you say it you're automatically correct

I find it helpful. When people on FB complain about the sinister motives of the alt right, I know they are too stupid to understand why trump won. I usually post that picture of the kids holding the nazi pizza at HWNDU, and comment, "this is what you're so worried about, btw."

Actually a lot of them look in good physical condition, but they are all wearing poorly fitting clothing like a bunch of middle aged white men do. Most of them seem to be wearing suit coats 4-6 inches too big for them.

Tomorrow is just your future yesterday

You are one very confused child.

>alt-right
(((Trump))) supporters

Alt-righters are obsessed with having children to further the white race. Ironically Alt-Rightism mainly appeals to kissless-permavirgins who'll never get the chance to get someone pregnant.

>that guy
>Sup Forums
no

DailyStormer is shit and anglin is a retard who makes this movement look bad. He doesn't redpill, he doesn't provide quality content, he just writes and writes a lot of low quality, low effort shit that people are forced to consume because of the dearth of WN content.

I concur. Why even come here if you're just gonna keep talking shit about anyone who actually tries to take action? I thought only minorities had the crab bucket mentality but I guess I'm wrong.

We are violent, radicalized, and angry. We are spreading our ideology to the youth. We. Are. Pol. The day of the ropes soon.

This. The leftists want us to divide us now and its working.

Trump won because he's open about his racism. That appeals to small town rednecks who think they lost their mining jobs because of foreigners. Sup Forums did not get Trump elected.

youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc

>A modern political movement?

Exactly, they are playing pretend. Alt-right is no movement of any significance, the humor is what made it strong, not pussy-hat tier marches and protesting. Too many aut-right fags bitch and moan
>wut are you doing, just posting memes, we're doing the real work marching around
What they don't realize is when they go to the protest, they're at the mercy of the media. Without us posting memes we can't counter-signal what the kike media displays. Yet you fags are so smug
>i'm so much better than you, I went outside lol you basement dweller
You're attention whores.

You guys do that pretty well. Everyday I come here and ask people what the alt-right believe in or what do people here believe in. Every day I get completely different answers.

Why can't we have meme posters and people who protest?

Humour is a means of propagation, but not a means of change. It's not good enough to just be funny.

No. Sorta. No.

You've never even been to places like western Michigan so you'll never actually understand the actual WHYs of the election.

Sup Forums isn't one person so no shit you get different answers.

You are right, but the ethos of the alt right is towards self improvement and self respect and contempt for being a fat piece of shit so the nerds will be better men for it.

Like you need the help looking stupid. Don't forget to buy Lauren Southerns book before those damned liberals ban it.

If you've ever seen the actual racial demographics on Sup Forums you'll understand.

Wrong I just don't like people with a different skin color :^)

That's not how counter signal memes work. The drawing is supposed to be smug looking or somehow mocking of the target. Get this trash outta here, faggot.

Lol nice tiki torches, dorks.

There's always (((that))) one (((user))) who screams "LARP" at any kind of irl activism whenever someone makes a thread about it here.

Really causes one to ponder.

expose the jews.
expose the holohoax.
expose the talmud.

Keep telling yourself that, friendo. I'm sure that way it will never ever happen again. :^)