Why are Russians so butthurt about Poles ruling Moscow for a few years?

Why are Russians so butthurt about Poles ruling Moscow for a few years?

>Unity Day (also called Day of People’s Unity or National Unity Day; Russian: Дeнь нapoднoгo eдинcтвa, Denʹ narodnogo yedinstva) is a national holiday in Russia held on November 4 (October 22, Old Style). It commemorates the popular uprising which expelled Polish occupation forces from Moscow in November 1612, and more generally the end of the Time of Troubles and turning point of the Polish-Muscovite War (1605–1618).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_Day_(Russia)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FRVOPGwXf0
mentalfloss.com/article/55344/which-country-reads-most
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meh, they are butthurt about everything. Ignore them.

>Why are Russians so butthurt

because they're russian

>coming from butthurt belt

Literally nobody in Russia knows this happened and literally nodoby cares about it or poles in general.

in russia, every day is a holiday. it's nothing personnel janusz.

MY BYLI KRÓLE I CHUJ

Sure thing, projector.

Its funny how Russians never know any of their historical fuck ups.

It's like the winter war meme. I've never heard of it before coming to 4chin because I don't care about history.
Almost all of history is a lie to some extent, why would anyone care about it anyway?
Anyway I don't have anything against balts or poles, so much love to you guys

This.

>implying actual Russians give a fuck about the feudal clusterfuck of 400 years ago

Why do Poles and Russians hate each other? I don't know a lot of Eastern European history apart from the Cold War and Vlad the Impaler.

I don't know about our historical wins much also to be honest it happened hundreds of years ago, who cares?
Also newsflash everyone exaggerates their victories and downplays defeats.

>Why do Poles and Russians hate each other?
I don't hate poles, it's a meme. Most normies in the real world just don't care.
Like.. do you hate the french?

hohoho

>Russian
>I don't have anything against balts or poles
Brain.exe has encountered a fatal error.
>much love to you guys
Y U do this, Russo? I'm supposed to hate you.

That's a nice projection, now show the original.

Because we btfoed your fucking hussars and then
we partitioned your shithole

we ruled poland too. we wuz hussars

What part of your post implies any kind of butthurt? Makes you sound like the rump ruffled one tbqh.

We've been stealing land from eatch other back and forth for like 1000 years.
For the past 300 Russians were better at it.

N-not that one!

DELET

As far as I know, they don't care about us. This is the day of unity because finally the managed to unite under one banner of Minin and Pozharsky after all those years of smuta.
Apparently we're more butthurt because of the partitions and the soviet bloc. Now we can't live without a thought that Russia can invade us, which is pathetic imo.

Meanwhile Poles celebrate Warsaw uprising, one of the greatest disasters in a history of our nation.

Tbh most of Poles dont hate Russians.

It's political, like most things in Rassia. They don't want to shit on Germans, because reasons, but they totally can shit on us. It's not butthurt, they celebrate throwing us out.

>Tbh most of Poles dont hate Russians.
obligatory wykop bootlicking i see

lmoa

>Why are Russians so butthurt about Poles ruling Moscow for a few years?
>so butthurt about Poles
Nobody think about Poles, it is just symbol of nation unification in hard times, no matter who invaders are - Poles, Indians or Blacks.

>They don't want to shit on Germans, because reasons, but they totally can shit on us
You just discribed your politians.

>Yes goyim, hate People you didnt met, for things you havent witnessed, that happened before you were born.
Im just realistic, bad things happened in the past and we try to blame others for our own retardation.

We don't give a shit about Poland. It's a day of unification of the state and people, nothing more.

You took advantage when they were at their weakest since the Mongol rule. 1603 famine killed 2 million russians or 30% of pop then.

Also, don't pretend they didn't fuck you up with Swedes 10x worse only 40 years later. Picrelated.

Well, yours too. And some of our politicians do shit at Germans occasionally. They definitely don't suck up to them as much as you: youtube.com/watch?v=2FRVOPGwXf0

Yep, politicians and the media are mostly responsible for stoking the sentiments.

Like I said, gb2 wykop

You know that you are not exempt from it either, right?

Nobody gives a shit about Poland, not even muslim refugees.

You don't shit on your parent economy and hegemon.

this and also they forced their (((communism))) on us

why are Poles so butthurt about Russia ruling them?
population of Poland doubled during their rule
if you didn't sperg out and rebel all the time you would enjoy even better status

When was Russia invaded by Indians, and even more so, niggers?
I seem ot have missed that colourful (pun, hehe) part of your history.

Well, we did sperg out, and now we have better status than ever for the last 300 years, so.

>Like.. do you hate the french?

Yes

I'm sure Lithuania cares.

>population of Poland doubled during their rule
Is "postwar baby boom" a foreign concept in Montenegrin schools?

>You took advantage when they were at their weakest
Yes, just like everyone else with us, you know.

Looks like you did a russ job, pole.

Mostly becasue they won, while we should. You see, there is a huge inferiority complex in Poland towards the West, with superiority complex towards Russians (just to feel better), who are perceived as uncultured (when they actually read more books), pisspoor (while no Russian goes to work to Poland) and deprived of honour.
Younger generation is less affected because they were born wostly in the end of communism and grew up during the development.

Yep, second (first, when Russia does jackshit) worst enemy after Russia apparently, according to public polls.

We're living proof that high IQ, whiteness, genes don't mean shit. You can still be a total retard.

I meant Russian Empire, not USSR
communists =/= Russians

>when they actually read more books
That doesn't really mean shit, Germans and Americans read even less:
mentalfloss.com/article/55344/which-country-reads-most

>croatia
>90
JUST

>mentalfloss.com/article/55344/which-country-reads-most
>UK is that low
JUST

Look who's at the top xDDDD

DESIGNATED
READING
STREETS

kek

You don't want books very well, look at Russian TV and channels devoted to culture.

Because as slavs, it's their holy duty to be butthurt perpetually about everything, so is yours

Their entire existence is punctuated by an indefensible gap outside of its capital city that leaves the European Plain wide open for conquering armies.

The only way they've managed to survive is by hunkering down and not starving to death before their enemies. The survivors are understandably fucked up and over the generations it has become a feature of the culture.

They're perpetually insecure. It'd make you a little jumpy and angry, too.

Nobody gives a shit about this ""holiday"". They just had to replace annual October Revolution celebrations with something so they came up with this idea. Most of the people have no idea what this is about.

>GUYS POLISH WERE ONCE STRONG LIKE 500 YEARS AGO I SWEAR!!!!

There's every Slavic country in this thread except for Ukraine, wtf happened to Ukraine?

Oh the irony.

It's important to know the truth, to not repeat old mistakes.
This year is going to be 100 year since one of the biggest tragedies of Russia. But people are so brainwashed, they actually believe it was something good and will celebrate it.