What a spoiled brat. Hope he gets bullied there

What a spoiled brat. Hope he gets bullied there.

>billionaire sends his son to an expensive private school

omg

sage

By who? Other spoiled brats?

Wtf is wrong with you? He is a kid. I don't care if you agree or disagree with his father's politics. You are a grown man who wants a little boy to be bullied... Great.

t. ptsd transgender poor nigger

I hope he IS a bully there.

He's an autistic that will be going to the special classes anyway.

Only 40k? Shit I am middleclass and pay 25k per year

/thread

Yeah it's not like Obama sent his kids to Sidwells, which is more expensive...

One year of Barron's middle school is enough to pay for all four years of my tuition, and one year of grad school. Jesus fucking Christ, what the hell do they teach at $38k/yr middle schools?

Wow. Private school costs a lot of money. Same as a private university, but in one of great most expensive and exclusive places in America?!?!? How could this be?

Sage.

I see tons of other kids in the picture, don't think I see articles about them and their parents.

>Obama's monkey offspring went to Sidwell Friends private school
>tuition: almost 40k in 2011
>hurrrrrrrr fuck Trump
>1 post by this ID b8 thread
FunFact: if you don't want to bump a thread, put sage in the options field

Damn, my prep school is only $32,900.

what the hell?

paying for education, how is that even done? why is that even a concept?

wouldnt you like to know peasant

Yeah, saged

>under 40K
>Prestigious school
>Americans still complain about the cost of schooling

Sage

>Yeah it's not like Obama sent his kids to Sidwells, which is more expensive...
Yeah, but niggers need special education

it's to keep the niggers out and meant only for children of royalty to network.

>what the hell do they teach at $38k/yr middle schools?
connections, thats literally it

How the fuck is he going to get bullied? He's 6 foot even at 12 years old, and he's got model looks. He's destined to be king of wherever he is.

>what do they teach
Students, of course

They prefer the term
>Basketball-Americans
Shithead

Fancy surroundings and no niggers. If you had the money, you'd send your kids to a place like that as well.

How to run the world

Not like they can read

>38k a year
>prestigious

What's the point of fancy middle schools anyways? You dick around, learn some basic algebra and a bit about your country's history. Are these state-of-the-art fancy learning labs really going to help you that much in understanding the Pythagorean Theorem or whatever people learn in middle school nowadays?

he wont get bullied you faggot

>Barron is 5'7-5'8

>Barron is 11 yo

>Barron is a giant for his age and will have C U C C s like you suckin his big mothafokin D I K from standing position

btfo mixraced midget

Good schooling is expensive. Public school in the US prepares you for a life of sheep.its baaaaaahhhhhd.

Private school provided me with development to think independently, while my public school friends are infantile in problem solving and independent thinking.

He's like 6' 8'' and eleven years old.
It's called capitalism not gibsmeforfree

(((ARIEL ZILBER)))

>>Barron is 5'7-5'8

Lol he is 6' already, taller than Melania

>What's the point of fancy middle schools anyways?

get a head start making contacts with other people who might be powerful in the future.

No thugs.

Every class has a decent teacher and proper equipment.

Did I mention no thugs?

The costs of the tranquilizers and cage cleanings really add up.

>38k per year
I really thought it would be more, Trump is frugle with money.. this should be celebrated. Good job Trump & sage.

>why do rich people spend a lot of money
Huh probably because trump is a fucking billionaire and wants his kid to get a good education.
Fucking communist shit why do you care

only the best of the best teachers are allowed and there's more accountability from the parents and school since each family is putting down their own money and the school wouldn't function without that money. it's legal to lynch teachers if they fail to do their job and a child will be beaten to an inch of their life if they don't do well and waste their parents money.

>What's the point of fancy middle schools anyways?

the almost complete lack of niggers alone is worth the price of admission.

>$38K for a private school

i thought donny was rich

fuckin kids a giant

>be born a trump

>have melanias genes

>receive quality educayshun

>be tall as fuck

how can poor romanian compete???

keeps out riff-raff like you desu

>bullied

he has a secret service detail

Your kids become friends with the kids of other important people.

You can attend their birthday parties and cookouts and shmooze with other important kids.
They remain friends for a long time, and you become long time friends with other rich and important people.
If your relationship is close enough, they may help your kid get to cool places and jobs through networking.

>keeps out riff-raff like you desu

But I didn't misbehave in school.

/thread

Who cares apart for Resistance Antifa?

No one. It doesn't affect us. Suck it, leftard.

Bully him?
HE'S GIANT!

>Barron is 6'0 at 11 years old

>I was like 4'10 at 11 years old

Pls no bully

Under-Appreciated post

his private school only costs about 3 times as much as mine did yet trump would be making at LEAST 10 times what my parents made

doesnt seem too expensive

School is 15% black according to Wikipedia.

Good for him

Jealousy is beta, contain that pussy shit nigga

Sage

I wouldn't want a shit public school if my family was loaded

Fuck the poor

/thread and sage

Is this some special school? Barron has autism after all.

Looks like the monkey is mad

What's a hot lunch
Sounds funny

>Ariel ((((ZILBER))))
every fucking time, why is Sup Forums always right?! its not even funny anymore..

I'm 31 and 5'5. It can always be worse, pal.

lmao he's 11 and he's taller than both of u

>c u c c s talkin smack behind Chad's back

And? That's pretty common pratice.
You become wealthy, so you want your children to have the correct zeitgeist to fit with their wealth (class).
Sadly, I suffer the reverse of that, a family going from wealth into near poverty. As such, my zeitgeist doesn't fit with the others of my economic class.

How good are the free schools in America?

Because our schools are shit unless you pay for private.

shhh... that chimplet is just jealous.

Quality of public schools are inversely proportional to the number of minorities in the area.

Typical reddit trying to use sage as a downvote

Bump. Exactly what I was looking for.

Very very soon his dad will get sentenced to hang from a rope by the neck to death. Who cares about this little shit?

Say it with me anime:
no niggers

depends on the school and the neighborhood. I went to a public school with an IB program and that program singlehandedly got me into top flight universities.

Inner city nigger schools are terrible though but that wouldn't change if they had all the money in the world thrown at them

Includes hot lunch AND texbooks? What a fucking deal

the ones in DC are cages for niggers
it is generally considered borderline child abuse, at least unfit parenting, to send a non-nigger child to one of those schools
gotta work a paying job and live in annapolis or columbia or some such

This, ahead of schedule, under budget

$38k isn't even expensive. There are school in Manhattan that charge upwards of 100k a year and lets not even talk about boarding schools in Europe and other parts of US.

Man dis bullshit man he needa go to Nigger Middle School D.C. to get enriched n sheeit

SPICNIGGERS should kill themselves.

One wonders if it was one of Michelle Obamas school lunches

This. Most of these faggot reporters sink so low each and every article now that they just up and say "I want to see a child get bullied"

Fuck these people

homeschool > private school > raised by wolves >public school

Food that's prepared hot instead of cold items like sandwiches.

>someone wants the best education for his son
>sends him to a private school
>no niggers, spics and the like because of the price
>people chimps out because one guy from a rich family gets in a school that is expansive but they can't

Midget
Welcome to the club.
I'm 5'3

What did he mean by this?

>little boy
Barron is tall as fuck, if anything he's gonna be the one doing the bullying of the weak sickly kike offspring

> $40000
> INCLUDES BURGERS

Teachers are better, no government protection. Indoctrination is cut down. Connections with other powerful people are made. No bad shitskins allowed to act like monkeys. They teach at their level, not at Tyrones.

depends how many nigs or spics are in the area. if you must send your kids to one of those schools make sure they do well and are put in advanced placement classrooms for a small enclosure of education. anything below the teachers are just punching in their ticket and none of the kids want to be there and will disrupt the class.

This guy will turn more girls to his father's side than you could ever do just by fucking them

No matter the autism, if you are a 7 foot tall demi-god with model genetics you are going to have a fun puberty

If you Dumb ass Danish Mind don't think there are no N-words in DC- WHICH IS LITERALLY NICKNAMED Chocalate City....you are out of your stupid bornholm mind.

HE A CUTE
A CUTE

you must be poor as fuck. 38k a year is something anyone educated would be able to give for their kids. Hope you get bullied for being so low class

no, they arent. Its mainly about the other kids

Barron is probably twice the size of every kid in his grade he'll be fine

How does it feel knowing he is growing up hating his no show father and will go on to become president as a democrat

If I was another young boy in the changing room with Barron I don't think I could control myself if I caught the scent of his boxers or God help a glimpse of his package in the showers. Literally heaven

Will he study art? This kid could be the next Frazetta.