Brazil: Colored Brazilians mad because Modeling Agencies only hire White South Brazilians

A model scout searches for the next Gisele Bündchen in a region known for genetic cocktails(German and Italian) prized by the beauty industry.

Brown and Black Brazilian Woman are mad only rural White South Brazilians with German and Italian heritage can make it into the model industry:

youtu.be/ZlUHx4h5zxw

Other urls found in this thread:

ri.linx.com.br/conteudo_en.asp?idioma=1&tipo=51078&conta=44&id=217087
economist.com/news/americas/21710848-regions-luck-starts-climate-and-geography-brazils-three-southern-states-escape
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste-related_violence_in_India
youtu.be/E1AC_k9izjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tbh supermodels in general aren't traditionally extremely physically attractive to most men anyway, they're chosen for the fashion industry which isn't exactly a refuge for straight men and tend to have features which are more unique/striking as opposed to traditionally beautiful or sexually attractive. As an example, many more men would probably find Irene Nell attractive than Kate Moss and yet Nell would never be able to be a supermodel.

Brazil can become a home for white people, they don't want to be majority black anyway.

Mybe they would be more attractive for the gringo dick they so much crave (which is real issue here) if they didn't chimp out so much

>2010 video

Really fucking topical.

>brown "model agents" go to south Brazil
>make promises to pretty young women
>take them to the big cities
>play them against each other and fuck every night a different one
Why isn't Brazil trying to create other chances for poor white women then showing of their body?
Brazil is an anti-White shit hole

>Whites are the most beautiful race

As If we didn't aready know

The fashion industry is 100% degenerate anyways.

Almost as bad as acting.

Well, most black + mixed girls are a bit ugly to be honest, and often have massive attitude problems. Its only logical they hire whites.

Is the casting couch a thing in brazil?

If an American took a vacation down there how easy would it be for him to find a pretty young German/Italian girl to wife?

Problem could be solved easy. Make your own modelagency. Only hire niggers. Go bancrupt because nobody wants your niggers. Learn nothing from it and still claim those agencies are racist for not hiring your ugly ass

I've heard the Southern region, which is mostly white, has tried to secede in the past because they are of course by far the most productive region and many of the other regions live off of their tax dollars. Hopefully they're eventually successful.

So much cringe in those comments. Just STFU and admit that whiter are more attractive.

Depends.

Are you a United States Marine or a 400 pound basement dweller?

WTF? These people are not even brazilian. And this "Ice Bear" motherfucker

>They are so diverse
>But they are so stupid

Guess why you faggot. This one legit made me angry

Fuck off base trog

I'm a college student in decent shape. Also my parents are pretty wealthy.

Nope. They tried to secede in the 1830s, but back then almost every state tried to secede as well.

There's no serious separatist movement going on, it's more of a meme.

>rural white South Brazilians

FUCK OFF!

ri.linx.com.br/conteudo_en.asp?idioma=1&tipo=51078&conta=44&id=217087

I'd say a decent chance then.

Every time when I fly from Brazil to America I see Brazilian-American couples. In fact, one of my neighbours is from the US Embassy and married a local woman.

This. Those disgusting scouts, corrupting the minds of those innocent, rural girls with fantasies of richness and fame.
We don't need brown faggots trying to export our girls.

Why do these people lived in such an underdeveloped area?

Just made a search for you

economist.com/news/americas/21710848-regions-luck-starts-climate-and-geography-brazils-three-southern-states-escape

I don`t have a problem with that if you are white senpai

Because they are fucking poor genius

First, because the brazilian government put us here. The first group (and largest) of germans that came to brazil didn't choose where they would settle, the south didn't have people in many of its area, the government used the first germans as a way of populating and preventing other countries from trying to claim land here.
Second, most germans didn't want to live in big cities, they wanted rural places to live from the land.
The first wave of germans was from the hunsrück, which was the poorest german area at the time. People came for better lives and didn't want to risk being homeless at cities. At the countryside they could work the land and live well.

no, if you are not a german descent then don't spill shit or at least do some research.

you wouldnt.
They dont talk to each other and certainly they dont talk to strangers.
Even if you buy a house and move it would take years for them to accept you as a neighbor. They would ignore you for years.

THERE ARE NO ATTRACTIVE NATIVES?BLACKS!!!!!!!

Literally every single savage with any attractive feature was taken by a white colonist at some point in the past 400 years.

There are simply none left and weren't many to begin with.

WHO'S /CONFEDERADO BRAZILLIAN/ HERE?

because white men were made to tend the land. back to Africa boy

>BECAUSE WE'RE POOR

Interesting, I thought white people were so supposed to be the pinnacle of development?

Ahhhh rBrazil, a progressive country free of hate.

>muh favelamonkeys

Not like the primates can affford anything there, or have anything worth selling or buying. Brazil is a third world shithole.

Literally me.

My dads a dixie man and my moms a BR.

A white minority in a majority brown country, live in underdeveloped areas.

wow white supremacy btfo

To make my point a little further, this is a nonwhite from Brazil who is obviously sexually attractive in a lowbrow way, not stunning or anything in terms of objective supermodel-tier beauty, but most men would bang the shit out of her even if she couldn't qualify for a modeling agency.

the reason I ask is because after the War Between the State, many Confederates fled to South Brazil and in the area they settled taught the Brazilians how to tend the land.

every year a town in Brazil has a Confederate celebration, I suspect the largest in the world.

Orania says hi

white people tend the land, being rich/poor is a Jewish trick

>her
I've got some bad news for you user.

darkies BTFO

are you talking about Americana town? that's not really in the south

face is ugly as fuck, body is what people expect from girls that dance in tv shows, tho.

>tfw no white Brazilian gf

>are you talking about Americana town? that's not really in the south
maybe so

That face is mongoloid as fuck. Girl wouldn't even be hostess in the midwest....straight up waitress face.

Being preferable to a wad of kleenax is about all those genetic dumpsters can hope for.

>tfw white Argentinian gf

what fucking piece of shit of a man, lets fucking abuse of rural and noble white people and ahghh i bet my ass that this is how they abuse rural russian cuties too, what a fucking piece of shit of a world,there is no fucking good and noble people left or if there is , niggers comes and degenerate everything,i hate u all who support this shit

>girl

>Why do these people lived in such an underdeveloped area?

They're rural and suburban retards.

Forgive me if I'm mistaken but the video makes it sound like the people there are pretty poor. Wouldn't they be trying to get there daughters married to rich foreigners?

100% northwest european (pic related). Mostly Anglo but also Swiss, Welsh, and a little Irish.

>she

They arent starving poor. They are poor in the sense that they live simple lives.
Fuck off and never come here we are full

German and italian descendants in brazil are known to be way more conservative than the ones in europe, most families don't allow marriages with other nationalities. Germans stick to germans, italians to italians, and so on.
The 'liberals' here are those who allow that kind of shit, thankfully the trend is going away.
Also, like said, they are not starving poor, just rural people.

Doot I'm trying to take one of your girls and bring her too America, so it'd make you less full. Why the hell would I want to move to a shithole like Brazil?

I can't say I fault you guys for that, though a little disappointed that a qt traditionalist German south Brazilian girl is probably out of the question unless I'm Tom Brady.

>They are poor in the sense that they live simple lives.

Not true. The dad in the video doesn't speak proper Portuguese, they even admitted to having very limited education.

Indoeuropeans won the race war a long time ago.

modelling is for women not for men. women have their own internal desires and whims external from attracting male attention. much like men have their own internal struggle and desire to be large and muscular, whereas most women would prefer a hairy chubby guy who reminds them of a father figure.

>Not true. The dad in the video doesn't speak proper Portuguese, they even admitted to having very limited education.
No people in those towns will speak proper Portuguese. First because depending on the place, they'll learn their family language first (which for most german descendants will be a dialect with no written form, standard german/hochdeutsch is not the language most commonly found in the germanic countryside).
Also, that's called a simple life here, you live from the land, and that's it. They are not starving, just live a simple life with no ipods and stuff.

>Also, that's called a simple life here, you live from the land, and that's it. They are not starving, just live a simple life with no ipods and stuff.

They are poor though, not "Starving poor" but poor in the sense that they all share 1 cellphone.

I long ago stopped thinking that people with a lot of material wealth are superior. There are a lot of idiots that live in cities with educations and wealth but are dumb as rocks.

That's why I'm saying I find that video fucking offensive, none of them cared for that before those 'scouts' showed up.
The older generations actually hate technology, most only like radios (yeah, most don't even like watching television), it's all the fault of those fag niggers convincing them of the jew way.

>a simple life here, you live from the land, and that's it. They are not starving, just live a simple life with no ipods and stuff.

If it weren't for the tropical weather, I'd be tempted to move there desu. Sounds brilliant.

>That's why I'm saying I find that video fucking offensive, none of them cared for that before those 'scouts' showed up.

not true, the town is very open those scouts. Didn't you see?

South Brazil independence when ?

Same here. Bollywood only hires white Indians.

rrrrreeeeeeee give south american residency now
like uruguay, chle, argentina or brazil
we waz south amrican old-believers and white army refugees and shit
also did any south american polack met russian s irl?

You still have problems with your caste system bigotry

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste-related_violence_in_India

This meme needs to die. She has literally thousands of pictures online where she is wearing panties and there is nothing but a vag in them, which is super obvious.

Ignorance is a bliss, I guess.

>white
>Indians

You're too funny, Pajeet!

Yeah, I guess I should know better than to reply to a huemonkey frogposter.

Thread theme
youtu.be/E1AC_k9izjY

Ok, don't say I didn't warn you bro.