What on God's green Earth has happened to Mister Trump?

I been listening to some old interviews and certainly with this 1980 interview, he seems much more eloquent and forthright.
Why has he become such a bumbling baboon?
>Source: youtube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso
Does he have dementia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SNHQn50kzcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bumbling baboon
>orchestrated one of the greatest upsets in political history, ever.

Meanwhile Britain is governed by a woman who took charge after a man who gambled everything on Brexit and lost.

I mean at what point do Brits have any high ground on Americans?

I forgot to mention, said woman is gambling the entire government once again.

It's like the Brits love to be fucked.

This baboon literally destroyed every single democrat and republican in all the debates that were not rigged

Time travel can really mess with the brain.

See and Savage nip.

>Does he have dementia?
More like Hollywood over exposure. Have you listened to them other carnies?
Hopefully the pre-Hollywood core is still in there, calling the important shots.

Not sure we were watching the same debates. You just fell for the 'star factor celebrity status', cuckike faggot jose.

SECRETARY CLINT-

>muh debates

At what point in any debate did Hillary Clinton win anything?

He's admittedly past his prime. He would have been much more effective if he had run in the 1990s. It makes his win more impressive, but it's unfortunate he won't be able to achieve all his plans.

YEAH FUCK DONNIE "2 SCOOPS" BLIMPF!!! !!

YOU WERE WATCHING THE FAKE DEBATES

Muh youth unemployment rate and gypsies

>gook discussing US politics

Don't you have radiation treatment to receive and burn victims to care for?

>muh debt ceiling and niggers

You know I am American. It's only convenient for you when you are arguing against your own kind.

Muh Nagasaki and Hiroshima

see

- raised children
- hanged out with lots of New Yorkers who speak broken English
- married two slavic women

He simplified his vocabulary because he had to talk to kids, people born in foreign lands, and people from all walks of life.

When you keep it simple more people understand.

Big words impress people but simple words get shit done.

He didn't "become" a bumbling baboon.
He realizes he base audience has an average IQ of 90-100.
When he gives a speech he is aiming his vocabulary at the lowest common denominator

When people start hearing a lot of big words that confuse them they get angry because people don't like being forced to face the fact that they are not nearly as intelligent as they think they are.

It's obvious that he dumbs his speech down, to avoid media spin jobs based on wording, and so that the entire electorate can understand him

But seriously after TWO SCOOPS Trump is done, it's over for him

TWO FUCKING SCOOPS

No true American lives in gook lands. You're compromised. Bet you eat rice and reek of radiation sickness.

well he is the president ... are you the president? no? then shut up.

also he is in his 70s and when you get old you get retarded.

I know a faggot canadian hiding behind stars and stripes when I see one

I'm stationed here as a result of the occupation from 1945.

Damn, leaf. I like you.

Japanese are nips, not gooks.
If you're going to pretend to be a racist you can at least attempt to use the proper lingo.

Nips hate gooks

If wanted to get a Brazilian super model to have sex with you and she didn't know English very well, would quoting Shakespeare get her to put out?

Nip doesn't even sound mean though. Gook sounds like it would hurt more feelings.

Then you get nips saying, "but I'm not a gook, I'm a nip!"

Lulz all around

YOU JUST INSULTED A FUTURE US ARMY SOLDIER REEEEEEE

cocaine = mini strokes = dementia

As a southerner, I get it because when euros call me a yank I'm all "I'm not a damn yankee!"

He ran at just the right time. He really had his finger on the pulse of America.

>I been listening to some old interviews and certainly with this 1980 interview, he seems much more eloquent and forthright.

There he has to speak about one subject and he's an expert in it. When you're a politician you have to think about what you say before you say it and be able to bullshit any subject.

Trump sold out.

This is Alex Jones before his sell-out. He used to name the Jew.

youtu.be/SNHQn50kzcE

Trump doesn't use drugs, and there's no evidence to show that he does.
In fact there's actually a lot of evidence to show he is sober. Many MANY pictures with everyone around him drinking alcohol, and he has a coke in his hand. Decades worth of pictures like this.

>INSULTED A FUTURE US ARMY SOLDIER REEEEEEE

HALF RIGHT FACE

He became his reality TV persona

The same reason pop songs have dumbed down lyrics and advertisements never use big words or complicated concepts.

Small words and simple messages maximize appeal. If you can manage to have that sort of way of speaking but not be a retard, you can go far in life.

He's getting old and fat.

hes a 70 year old who has lived a very full and interesting life. I think a lot of what we see today from him is a combination of dealing with a lot of shit, arrogance from being so successful, and just being kind of old.

under rated post

Concern troll is concerned.

that is even more worrying .

he reminds me of angus young