affirmative action

PER CAPITA

>What is "Affirmative Action", Alex?"

affirmative action

Outliers.

FPBP

>inductive thinking

g2b school

They become models, put on a white coat for a photo shoot and a 16 year old libtard writes nonsense under the photo designed to make other libtards feel better about believing all the jew created bullshit about black people being intelligent and not a drain on every civilisation they infect.

This is a black neurosurgeon. Your guy is a stock photo model in a white coat.

It says here youre a criminal

Please explain to me how to remove you from this country while minimizing liberal tears.

I've done it numerous times, but who cares? I'm probably just some dumb nazi according to your post modern pseudo science.

>Nigeria
>Affirmative action
>Outlier black guy

Also, the real message here is that a doctor has a file that contains this type of personal information.

Theres an underprivileged person that needs your organs, somewhere out there.

Wait, what? You have a way to remove criminals from the country? WIthout liberals crying? HOW? Speak up, man, your country needs you!

2 words for u
Shuttle stock

Go to a hospital in Baltimore with nigger nurses who can't even spell. Ive been there its horrifying. All they're worried about is talking on their sail foams.

pretty much this

BELL
E
L
L

CURVE
U
R
V
E

>exceptions make a rule
WELL COLOUR ME SURPRISED SON!

Quotas and lowering entry and exit barrier.

I've never seen a black doctor or nurse. Only whites. Some chimps dressed as doctors, posing for a stock photo, aren't "doctors".

sage

first post most correct post

Stock image website propoganda