How to find a red-pilled girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcXC9o9mRdg
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ1MjlxPtpk
youtube.com/watch?v=UqMrzh-7LA8
youtube.com/watch?v=r4JDQ2y2B9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you ungrateful fuck
i'd be satisfied with anything that's not morbidly obese and doesn't have a penis

Found a nice redpilled gf off Craigslist some six years ago. Getting married this fall!!!

Be Mormon.

>Getting married this fall!!!

Terrible mistake bruh

You don't

First sort yourself out, climb the dominance hierarchy, then women will come to you, pick one, then redpill her.

you forgot the part when everyone clapped

You don't find them, you make them. Find an average girl and redpill her.
t. guy with a pregnant wife next to him

To be honest, Mormon girls are some of the most conservative girls in America due to their moral codes.... I would totally marry a mormon girl if mormons weren't nuts.

You don't want a fash gf. Get an apolitical gf who just likes being a housewife. Anything else is degenerate.

>find
If you truly deserved a red-pilled gf you would find a typical lefty and red pill her yourself.

Do you want a gf who's been indoctrinated by other men or by you?

Red-pilled gfs are created.

This. I'm engaged to a Mormon woman. She and her family are red pilled as fuck.

>Go to ivy league university
>Find a girl middle class hard working girl that prefers deep, real conversation to small talk

How? I dont know, I just got lucky and chatted one up on tinder. She is not exactly red pilled but she allows me to be, and is open to reasonable argumentation.

You probably wont find a redpilled girl, they dont exist, but some women are better than others and some women are A LOT better than the average.

Move to any of the following countries:

>Hungary
>Serbia
>Croatia
>Slovakia
>Ukraine
>Belarus
>Georgia
>Armenia
>Romania
>Moldova
>Latvia
>Lithuania
>Estonia

Then avoid the big cities/capitals, find a smaller town, get settled there, start dating, get married, pump out kids, live happily ever after (or until gypsies traffic your daughters to Western European brothels).

>chatted one up on tinder.
dont do this

Get a time machine and go back to 1938 Germany.

What's red pill mean

>jewniversity

You don't find red pilled women, you make them. Start by being 30 and dating 20 year old.

Newfag, gb2 Reddit and don't look back

> Balkan

We are full, head straight to Albania

It's not really an anomaly as I've met several women in my 20s off craigslist. What else am I going to do? Look for single mothers in grocery stores in the day?

This.

>You don't find them, you make them.

Eighth post best post.

Red pill is a form of birth control. OP is asking how he could find himself a GF who takes birth control pills on the reg.

lurk at least two more years before posting again

Flawless method:

>create okcupid account
>answer at least 1000 questions completely honestly
>yes even the """""racist""""" ones
>go to search
>sort by match percentage

Bonus:

>look for matches with the following personality traits
>more old-fashioned
>more conservative
>less outgoing
>less sexperienced

Congratulations, virgins, I've just solved your problem.

>red pilled, red haired, cow tits gf

You tell me user

maybe they don't exist in shithole UK, but they exist in North America.

I want to marry an Orthodox Russian woman but I'm afraid they're all golddiggers and attracted by my passport

>Online dating
Enjoy your metal problems and obesity

this is some advice i got from an old-timer:

Method one, bad: find attractive people, hope they share, or can be talked into, your goals.
Method two, good: find group or population of people guaranteed to share your goals. Meaning, a locale, organization, or event for that kind of people. See if anybody there is acceptably attractive. If anybody is, and they probably will be, you are home free.
It is that simple. Do not shop among the general population. Only shop among people who think like you.

this is true... i haven't been able to get my aluminum to work since i started online dating.

you son of a bitch dont tell people about estonia

>more old-fashioned
>more conservative
>less outgoing
>less sexperienced

Pic related loves classical music and making cakes and pies for her man. Very old fashioned.

Like others have already said, you don't (probably) find one, you create one.

For me, the process will start this summer, when I will ask out a certain 16-year-old virgin qt 3.14. Before our Burgerese friends start shouting pedophilia, I'll have you know that I'm 20 myself, and the age of consent here is 16; I won't smash until we're (hopefully) married, though. She's a conservative Christian, who's hobbies include reading, writing, playing three instruments, singing more beautifully than any girl I've ever heard, and running. She's intelligent, kind, genuine, does well in school and wants to have children. She seems to be everything I could realistically ask for in a woman.

Good for you, man.

Sure. Let the immigrants take of procreation for us, so we'll have time for partying and promiscuity. Apply yourself, Hans

Cool insight. Enjoy waiting for your anime waifu to knock on your door.

I'd rather die alone than settle for the trash on dating sites. Never stick your dick in crazy is a fine proverb that my grandad told me and holds true to this very day
>friend is trapped in a loveless marriage to a literal psychopath who openly admits she's only staying with him for money
>They met online

It's nothing compared to the blue one

youtube.com/watch?v=AcXC9o9mRdg

Realistically? You don't. You just try to find a girl that's ambivalent to politics, and then you throw subtle redpills at her just to plant the ideas in her head, but don't bank on any of them sticking.

Are there red pilled girls? Yeah, I've known literally one, they're so few and far in between that it's not even worth it to go the extra mile to find them. You don't want a girl that's into politics anyway, get a girl that's into having sex with you and spending time with you. The less a woman thinks about the better off you are.

It's too late I'm already on my way and I think there may be a few dozen Mexicans following me.

>We are full
No worries, we'll just pick the finest of your daisies and bring them to the land of milk and honey.

It's like art, you know it when you see it

kek, metallurgy is tricky business

Very rarely will you find a "red-pilled" you have to find a submissive woman (be a dominant men) and train them.

There's no such thing.
Women will always conform to what's socially good for their status.
You want women to be redpilled, you must be redpilled yourself and spread redpills all over the world.

It will take some time before women start conforming to that, but some of them already do.
Thing is, they won't come flocking to you if they are redpilled.
They will want to be swooned and treated as though it's the 1950s.

So, how to acquire a redpilled girlfriend?
Sort yourself out. Clean your room, do the dishes, take out the trash, educate yourself in your spare time.

Join a conservative Christian church/community.

Socialize

This.

Pretty much this one.

And definitely this one. I'm not even old and I already knew this shit when I was in my teens. How can people not realize the way to get a good wife/spouse is by just doing your own thing, and letting things just kinda fall into place?

>find like minded women through certain social clubs, church, ect
>date more than one woman at a time for fucks sake. This will help weed out shitty women
>redpill them slowly, don't break out gas the kikes shit immediately
>argue your points until she gives up, usually isn't very hard because women just go into muh feelings mode and burn out quickly in debates

It's worked for me. Found a single qt at my college's Republican club (one of four girls I was dating) and she took the pills far better and more easily than the other girls. Been together 4 years now.

Your granddad was a pussy, you should stick your dick in as much crazy as you can until you find a less crazy one to settle down with.

>people taking this b8

It is kind of funny that you could find them right here in Sup Forums here but then you do something like in picture.

And that's why you going extinct.

Fuck I forgot the picture

it means "the jews did it"

Metal problems? Learn to spell faggot, you're confusion the upstanding posters of this board.

This, Leaving girls to there own devices will lead them to become blue pilled its very unlikely girls will see through the media/schools programs you need to find an average girl and redpill them.

It really isnt, as long as quality control is closely monitored.

What? Noth American girls are the most degenerate sluts on this planet, everyone who visited college knows it

Mormons and amish dont count, your women are fat whores, they are like our chavwomen but not restricted to the poor

Fun fact: most Americans are red-pilled to some degree. In private conversations a substantial majority of people regard conventional mainstream views with skepticism.

This means that you need to leave the house more.

As to non-Americans, who gaf about conquered provincials?

Protect her from the mooslim horde sven. Dear god please protect her.

They're 1 in a million. You'll have to settle for this:
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ1MjlxPtpk

WHERES THE FUCKING UPVOTE ON THIS THING!!!!!!!!!@#$%^&*()&^%$#@!#$%^&*()*&%$#@@@@!!!!

>thinking you need to be married to procreate
LOL

You better keep her safe, Piirka! Not many of those girls left in the World.

It means you escaped the mental programming started after WW2.

>it means "the jews did it"
No they are ALWAYS innocent of all crimes forever no matter what and control nothing and are really smart and have money because they're so talented.

>jews are innocent
t. jew

*fervorous clapping*

I am now filled with shame and regret, i am sorry fellow anons, i will now proceed to go kms

Put the merchant as your main pic on tinder, chicks love money.

>I like shekels, gold, money, expensive things and more of the above

Tfw those children were probably brutally raped and murdered later in the war

This is bait.

>Finding
You don't
You randomly run into them, if you search for them you'll have even harder of a time to find one
Also you live in Bongistan, your chances aren't that great. I fucked an English chick bhind her bf for quite a while, your women are cuckd mate

Only retards think he is pedophilia
Fuck anyone who says otherwise

What do you mean by "red pilled" ?
Its the stupidest term that could mean anything from just hating Jews to being fully aware of socio-economic and political realities and inequalities of the world, which like 98% of Sup Forums even doesn't get.

But keeping on the subject, I met an aspiring photo artist chick on tinder. She a daughter from an artistic family. We banged on our first date, but before that she, completely unprovoked from my side, said that Jews control art and she's hates it, because that's the reason why art has become so degenerate and she also said she hates darker races and refugees, because she has lived and studied abroad and has had bad experiences with nigs and refugees. She called them welfare leeches too.

Is that "red pilled" by your standards?

>5.3/10

Get yourselves a British sarlaac pit, usually pretty red pilled

Already found and married her
>Met a young qt (old women cannot be redpilled easily)
>Slowly give her hints about politics and things that don't make sense in the msm
>Then drop huge red pills and see how she handles it
>If she accepts them or isn't butthurt at them you have found a red pilled gf
Is that simple

top kek

I will, bros. Thanks for encouragement. However, I can't help but comment on your odd choices of names. Outside of the small Fenno-Swedish minority there aren't any Svens here, and Piirka is just plain gibberish.

You obviously don't biologically, but a stable family is the best environment for a child to grow up, even according to academic research. There are way too many single mothers and divorced couples these days, and the results are visible.

This. On a purely descriptive note, in olden days girls her age usually already had a bun in the oven.

I knew a girl who was 95% redpilled. We were very good friends. I loved her actually, it never worked out though.

>Choosing to live in crippling poverty.

I just talked a Ukrainian woman to coming here. She's pretty funny and rolls her eyes at feminism bullshit. We've been married three years now.

Are you a religious jew ?

I successfully redpilled my ex-gf, we broke up for logistical reasons (basically ended up in jobs on opposite coasts after dating local 2 years and then long distance 2 years)
We are still friends, and is now dating another redpilled fellow, even visited a Trump rally. Although I'm sad we are no longer together, my experience is that you definitely CAN redpill a woman (she was a former totally bluepilled le edgy atheist obama voter)

>tfw no gf
You don't find a redpilled gf, you make one.

>youtube.com/watch?v=UqMrzh-7LA8
>youtube.com/watch?v=r4JDQ2y2B9s

I know one girl. Unfortunelly she is a rap slut. She listens a lot of nigger music and see himself as very tolerant. What to do ?

Fuck no. I barely know any religious jews. Most of the people my age (18-29~) are atheists.

Israel Yes

Take testosterone blockers. Take estrogen. Be a redpilled girlfriend.

I have been doing this. Met a cute white girl from Birmingham but she hasn't been online and seen my messages. feelsbadman

Checked. Well, can't disobey trips...

Yes, Israel. Idk what the fuck are you talking about

I always picked up women at the library. Stay away from the bars, well you might get one at a metal bar.

Kek

this. and before you say its not possible, i did it. easily. And i am far from an adonis.

Do it with a 6/7 out of 10 for extra ease

>falling for your own jewish tricks

god damn the jews are getting good.

1. she doesn't show cleavage