Why do you deem intelligent black people inferior to low IQ white trash...

Why do you deem intelligent black people inferior to low IQ white trash? That's the problem I have with white nationalism. I'd rather live around black doctors than dixie rednecks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean
discord.gg/rDSBTgq
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the perceived loyalty to their kin while the balck father isnt their and the mom tries to kill the child before they are born

even though in all likely hood the lower castes of white society is similar

Don't get me wrong, I fucking loathe white trash, probably more than I hate the worst of minorities; however, it all boils down to social trust and cohesion.

Go look at "Bowling Alone" by Robert D. Putnam. Essentially a (multiculturalist) Harvard professor found that racial diversity undermines social trust and cohesion, and causes people to withdraw from their communities. Beyond that, white trash typically don't fragment the country and form their own power blocs (inb4 muh civil war).

A few well-mannered minorities are fine. Beyond that, they only harm the nation. Conversely, functional white society has always been able to tolerate an underclass.

fuck off reddit.

How in the Hell am I being Reddit when I'm explicitly arguing against civic nationalism? Are you fucking retarded user?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean

Don't get me wrong I really agree with you and I don't want to hurt your feelings and trust me this opinion I'm about to give is really unpopular but....

Need some content here boys.

Cause its not about IQ....its about feeling better cause someone was born a certain color and others weren't...taking pride in history their grandpappies fought against.

I mean most people on this literally don't think black people are capable of reading.

MUHH IQ - WE WAZ VIKINGZ AND SHEIT!

Hey, I remember that cartoon! It was pretty decent, what's the name of it?

Fairly Odd Parents.

>the worst whites are worse than the best blacks

Meanwhile the worst blacks would be holding competitions to see who could murder the most cops in one day if we let them.

>muh anecdotes

This nigger is obviously fake, he has blue eyes. Did you ever see a Nigger (not one with a weird disease) with blue eyes? I'm pretty sure you didn't. Now join my fucking Moon Central Discord and we can lynch a nigger tonight.

discord.gg/rDSBTgq

14/88,
The Triple K Mafia

>I'd rather live around black doctors

Good luck finding your way in an alternate universe then, faggot

This reminds me of Bullitt, and other films made in the 60s and 70s. Some car is screaming down a street in the U.S. and in the background, a bunch of rangy and slim men and women. Now, seemingly impossible.

This.
Grow up.

>le white trash
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

>Swiss
>that filename
>spamming
Fuck off interpol

I've had a broken bone set by a so called "intelligent black". Since it took two sessions with white doctors/surgeons to repair the damage done by the shit-skin. Then a redneck hillbilly couldn't really have done worse (leaving it to heal without setting it, would only have required one 'real surgeon' session to fix)

>Go look at "Bowling Alone" by Robert D. Putnam. Essentially a (multiculturalist) Harvard professor found that racial diversity undermines social trust and cohesion, and causes people to withdraw from their communities. Beyond that, white trash typically don't fragment the country and form their own power blocs (inb4 muh civil war).
So what do you think about memes like pic related?

National transhumanism solves this problem.

its not necessarily about whos inferior or superior. its just gotten to the point where whites feel like strangers in their own lands, and dont want to see their lands turn into africa or the middle east.

but also, lets be honest. of the 13% of the US population that is black, how many do you think are doctors and how many do you think are stupid ghetto niggers? they are an anomaly.

Ineffective and made by some out of touch white knight nationalist.

The image itself relies on the assumption that race is "skin-deep." At least in the sense that blondes, brunettes and redheads with varying eye colors are cast as "diverse" from one another, whilst being very similar genetically.

It doesn't do any justice to the ethnocentrist arguments, and I really don't see it convincing even a moderate.

Regression to the mean.

Blacks have a certain baseline IQ as all races do.

Some may be smarter/dumber, but their children will gradually float back to the baseline.