Our Fight Song

>We are the sound that goes bump in the night, we are the Alt-Right
>We stand our ground and are willing to fight, we are the Alt-Right
>Clad in helmets, shields, and pads, we are a tough bunch of lads
>Fearless as we enter the liberals realm, we cannot lose with Spencer at the helm
>We will push back with all our might, for we are the Alt-Right!

I nominate this to be our official fight song. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"We are the sound that goes bump in the night, we are the Alt-Right"/
youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlBlB5pzU
youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
youtu.be/A-c-xc24C8g?t=37s
vimeo.com/217390393
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r2sKp08WAlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

Laughinggirls.jpg

Only a dildo-rider would advocate something so gay. kys

Gay as fuck, neck urself m8

>tumblr

Embarassing.

>downloaded the same image twice

Doubly Embarrassing.

>caring about a leaf opinion

fuck off fag

kek;d

>takes the time to rename files he found on Google
Faggot

Yeah, I like Billy and mandy, and erys is hot. In fact I might go get it a few more times, just cos fuck you.

B A S E D Richard

2/10

kys faggot

i cannot believe that you thought it was a good idea to post this
i actually cannot fathom

Fuck off false flagging shill.

>google

Embarrassing.

Touché.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"We are the sound that goes bump in the night, we are the Alt-Right"/
Reminder.

I was hoping for a parody of Katy Perry's "Fight Song", especially since fight/right/white all rhyme...would have been pretty easy, I'm disappointed in you OP.

This is a whole new level of autism....
Jesus Christ, you are such a faggot!

Take this shit to

This is the worst thread I've seen in years. It's just so horrifically awful.

shoo shoo shill

sage this shill thread, how many identical threads are you gonna make? fuck off

>a song about our political movement should not be on our home board! Post more trap threads!

How are you able to put so much cringe in one post?

It would be badass if someone would sing that over this song
youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlBlB5pzU

dude that would be epic
thanks for contributing unlike nu-pol.

You faggots are the worse, go die in a fire

Gay

Holy fucking shit OP, go outside already. That was so cringy I feel like I have to go outside for you.

Weak. I nominate this superior song instead:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

the cringe-o-meter is off the charts

I didn't know I could cringe this hard

I don't have anything against the alt right, my views are very much congruent with theirs; however, that is the faggiest song I've ever heard. Actually kill yourself untermensch.

Leejun xd

The guy's clearly spamming these threads to make the alt-right look worse.

pls no. Create an original song, don't use the melody created by libshits.

AHahaHHAHAHSAHHASHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

What? This is OC. I'm not much of a musician, more of a poet. If anyone wants to contribute and make a catchy tune to go along with it then please do, it would awesome, but we could also just chant it when we go places.

wtf is wrong with this guy head? why doesnt he just grow out his hair longer and properly so it accommodates his head shape. the undercut is a cool hairstyle but you can still make it a bit longer. i dont know anything about richard spencer desu i only learn of him last week but come on dude you cud be good looking with longer hair bro

Start of verse 2

We are hard, like a rock
Fucking antifa, can suck our cock

ok, enough

Nice one, maybe we can then add a line like 'we are watching like a hawk, ready to shut down black block'

someone get this to little dicky immediately!

>we cannot lose with Spencer at the helm

We live in the age of heroes like Stickman and Bitch Puncher. Why do you idolize Spencer, a pussy that loses slap fights against SJW fags and runs away?

bitch puncher is spencers pal, so there

Did your English teacher hang himself?

yes :(

It's a psyop, retard. The jews are so pathetic they actually fear Dickie Spencer, lol.

youtu.be/A-c-xc24C8g?t=37s

heres the real song

chceked, how come these attacks never work i think it's because these kind of threads suck in shills/whatever you call them and just bump off some general that gets reposted

>psyop

Lol I think you're giving me too much credit paco. I'm just trying to make this catch on, I spent a few days coming up with it and it's been stuck in my head. If more people contributed we could polish it up and maybe add a tune to it.
nu-pol wouldn't know a good thing if it smacked them in the nose.

it's usualy trumpshills convinced that Spencer is antitrump controlled opposition

Classic ((((ALINSKY)))) tactics: freeze the target and ridicule it. The jewish vermin are so frustrated about not being able to attack anons so they go to the closest thing they perceive as a threat: Spencer.

Nice try filthy jew, but I've been here for so long I can easily detect outsider shilling. Tell your (((boss))) that Spencer and the alt-kike aren't liked here already and you are better off deployed to twitter or some other normie shithole.

I think this should be our song:

vimeo.com/217390393

Fucking Niggers Everywhere

Fucking niggers everywhere I look.
Fucking niggers. Fucking niggers.
Goddamn fucking niggers!

I'm so tired of these niggers everywhere.
These fucking niggers!
Look at these fucking niggers!

Always standing in the way.
That's the nigger's way.
Standing in my fucking way!

Walking slow!
Nowhere to go!
Nigger in my way!
Fucking move, nigger!

I'm so tired of all these niggers.
They're so loud, so proud, so loud
Fucking shut up, niggers.

Get out of my way and shut up, niggers!
You fucking niggers!
Fucking niggers!
Fucking niggers!
Fucking niggers!
Fucking niggers!
All these fucking niggers!

Nice try filthy bean, but I've been here for so long I can easily detect outsider divide and conquer tactics. Tell your (((boss))) that Spencer and the alt-right are liked here already and you are better off deployed to twitter or some other normie shithole.

>OY GEVALT I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHA GOTCHA FUCKING JEW. TAKE A SHOWER, SMELLY INBRED JEW.

> I've been here for so long I can easily detect outsider divide and conquer tactics
you reek of reddit scum

This is Sup Forums incarnate

We ride into town at the break of dawn
We find all the fuckers who done us wrong
We'll round em up, and when the sun goes down
Gather round and watch em hang in the middle of town
Down the river of pain you go
round and round in the undertow
May God have mercy on you (fuck no)
Giddyup motherfucker, to hell you go

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r2sKp08WAlg

>being this triggered by my OC

Mexican intellectuals

t. kike shill

sage
thanks for the cringe though

Screw you guys I'm out. Keep making le funny frrruuumpf and trap threads instead of any original content. I'll see if any real pollacks that want to contribute instead of shill are around later.

I feel empowered.

>gets called out for spamming the same shit over and over trying to make an epin le forced meme
>gets butthurt and flees like a pussy

gg no re faget.

Thanks for all the bumps and (you)s newfriend :^)

Have another one on the house, kike.

Mate I got to know:

1. Did you really write that
2. Were you serious or playing for keks

Manchester I would so stuff tiff over ivanka

i only wonder what abomination lies behind the computer that posted this filth.

Yes it's my OC.
Yes I was serious but everyone here keeps rejecting my song so I'm kind of upset it ruined my Sunday. Maybe we should start a new thread and start from scratch? I "nominated" this song but we can make a totally different song if you guys really think it's that bad. Maybe we can start a Fight Song General (FSG)? I don't know I just think we should have a song lol

What is it there, Sun night?

Rather than shitposting larpy songs on an anonymous Diwallian Hamsting Plucking imageboard, go out for a quiet drink, watch a movie, read a book.
Literally anything would be more productive.

I like you Mexico, you're welcome in Cali anytime.

Why would watching tv be more productive than trying to create music? Lay off the petrol.

Jesus, how cringey

the phenomenon should not be named what hillary called it

Sooo, you came up with OC (even tho it's apparently spam ) and then you've stuck around in the thread to argue with strangers on the net when they haven't given you the validation you're seeking?
And you feel this is genuinely a constructive use of your time?

If you want to write music - go pen a jingle to sell to an ad company. Write an opus to your dead dog from Grade 3.
LITERALLY anything else would be more consructive than sitting at your computer replying to my post, let alone any others, let alone making the cringey post in the first place...

>inb4 "I know you are but what am I?" - it's early here, I got up to do some work quietly so I don't wake my family.

>le funny aussie banter
This is not your board. Get a life lol