Anti-wide waist general thread

Anti-wide waist general thread

People who are attracted to niggers like to lie and create fake bro science and pretend like having a wider waist makes you more "Fertile" and makes child bearing better

This is what a european girls butt looks like.. Im sorry for all you nigger loving fat butt people who like to lie and pretend like evolution put it in our brains to be attracted wide waists when im not one of them

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-38210837
fitnesstreats.com/2011/05/european-womens-body-types/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This!

Wide waists are a LIE sent by liberals to kill us

You mean anti-wide hips general? Generally people are attracted to people with wide hips but simultaneously small waists.

>Wide waist makes you more fertile

Literally nobody says this, it's hips, which woman in your pic definitely has

Nobody says wide waist is good except fat acceptance shills

Agreed!!

Dude fuck off dont tell me what to like, commie piece of shit

ya whatever same shit i happen to hate anyone who prefers a fat version of a women

whether it be wide waists wide hips or fat butt

its all nigger tier bro science

the last thread 404'd on me while they were trying to claim that wide hips is objectively more attractive evolutionary in the human psyche and that made be fucking pissed

>being retarded

wide hips give more room for larger heads
larger heads means smarter population

wide hips is the future

face will always be the most important feature. that, and not being a disgusting fat fuck.

a womens birth canal is big enough to facilitate a baby whether or not she has wide hips or not

thats just how niggers determine who they want to fuck because theyre ghetto trash its not a biological evolved trait to search for wide hip women

most the women on the planet have small hips asians and european people

3rd world shitskin countries have big butts the least evolved people... brazil, africa, etc

Dude, "pleasantly plump" was sexy since ancient times, thin women were regarded as sickly or malnourished. Google "fertility goddesses" and stop sperging out.

Wow man don't you think you should learn how to use your native language before coming on here and embarrassing yourself for being a retard?

>a womens birth canal is big enough to facilitate a baby whether or not she has wide hips or not

I never said anything to the contrary

but if a baby is born with the genetic material for a larger head, thus being an evolutionary positive for the gene pool, there is a higher probability of risk during birth if the mother has small hips.

Wide hips are necessary to evolve our brains

>Anti-wide waist general thread
about time
body fat is the pinnacle of degeneracy

sexy to freak fetishists who want to introduce wild animals into the european population

a thin women is more healthy than a fat women

there isnt anything fertile about it , its bro science

prove to me that women with wider hips are more fertile

stop trying to normalize paedophilia get the fuck out of our board nigger shill

>paedo
>pay
you must r/etreat

i think a thin women with small hips would be more than capable of pushing out a big head baby

i dont think having wider hips will contribute to 1% more births , considering the fact that the vaginas are about the save size on the inside and the uterus is still the same size

nice bait
if not you are just a fucking retard. women naturally have wider hips then men. and wide/attractive hips != fat. They need a larger hole in the pelvis to give birth to larger baby skulls. Thats the whole reason why we find "childbearing hips" it attractive. Thats the reason why countless women died during childbirth before the caesarean was invented.

(If you don't find it attractive it could also mean that your ancestors never had a reason for it since you're a fucking brainlet)
>tfw too smart for small hips

There have always been broad women you absolute mongoloid, white women come in a range of body types determined by genetics regardless of how healthy they are. This thread is massively cringeworthy

>i think a thin women with small hips would be more than capable of pushing out a big head baby

well you're factually incorrect, so congrats

Not true, shoulder dystocia during birth occurs when bone structure osnt wide enough

found the fatty
Don't worry, Claire, niggers still like you

if thats true theres no evidence that this evolved into the human psyche and its a universal fact for everyone that wider hips are more attractive

and secondly i think that women with wide hips would still have the same problems and need c sections as well

prove that wider hip women need less c sections

>a womens birth canal is big enough to facilitate a baby whether or not she has wide hips or not

Actually, it is often not. This is why labor is so often difficult and complicated and why the skull is not fully formed (allows the head to be squished as it passes through).

chubby chasers

mohammad logic.

How can non-white wide hipped "women" compete?

prove that women with wide hips dont encounter this problem

and thats not why people are attracted to big hips they do it because its their fetish and they get it from nigger culture

when all white women and asian women have small hips

gee i wonder how that happened if the most advanced races on the planet have small hips??? the biggest heads too

Maybe they 404d your thread because you are a huge retard.

White people and Asians actually have wider hips than black people and most other races, it's just that their waists are even more comparatively large so their hip:waist ratio is higher and they look less "curvy"

Why are petite women the best women?

Of course it isn't a universal fact. There are always individuals with maladaptive traits and technology can allow them to survive and pollute the gene pool.

bbc.com/news/science-environment-38210837

>White people and Asians actually have wider hips

now theyre just making up stuff

having small hips is not a maladaptive trait its actually what a human women from europe actually looks like

i'm like 9/10 blonde/blue eyes slim white male ~140IQ and I only exist because my dad bred with a fat woman. Fat isn't caused by genes it's caused by eating too much food

It is your job to prove your claim. It is widely accepted that wider hips come from a wider palbis which provides more room for a baby's head to pass through. You are claiming that this a myth, so you need to prove it.

As for your attempt to compare hips across races, you would need to compare pelvis sizes to heads sizes which likely vary between the races just as physical size does.

proof?! That wide hips are called "birthing hips" should be enough. That our ancestors constantly saw women with smaller hips have problems during childbrith, while women with "birthing hips" didn't....
or what else should be the reason that women have wider hips than men... probably for giving birth?!

if you want some links you can just use google and instantly find it
for example here it says that women are getting narrower hips/are increasingly less capable of giving regular birth since c-sections were invented (since now all the trash tier hip genetic women are able to normally reproduce)
www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-38210837

Read the fucking article I linked then kill yourself you stupid nigger like. You keep making claims without providing proof.

i think people just have this nigger culture fetish and then they force it onto their beliefs and start to imagine that its evolution ! it must be evolution because im a nigger and i love wide hips and big butts!

white women and asian women have small hips mostly and they happen to push out babies with big heads

thats because the hip size has nothing to do with it because the vagina canal is still about the same size

i dont care if its called "birthing hips", thats the myth that niggers use to justify their attraction to big hips and fat butts

they want to believe that what theyre doing is completely natural when really theyre a fucking animal and fucked in the head

This has nothing to do with Sup Forums.

Bring your bullshit to Sup Forums

Even Taytay like high waisted stuff.
she knows what she's doing

>i think
That's nice.

>no tits
>no body fat
>probably doesn't menstruate
>certainly could not breastfeed a child

Yeah I definitely want to breed with this spooky skeleton. Pussy is probably dry as bones also

>Le niggers have big brains meme

Sage in all fields.

Not political.

He wants to shill petite women but cant even define them. Mixes up big hips with the fat thighs+ass niggers have, then postz wide hipped thin women he supposedly despises. This thread and op are a big smelly joke. Sage in a fields, go to /s/ if you are bored

THICC meme is lowkey kike/feminist-supported fat acceptance.

Wide hip is best hip

found the hairy muslim

This is my least favorite thread

>american
>"let me show you what a european girl's butt looks like"

Have you ever actually been to europe? Fat butts are trendy there.

She looks like a toothpick. Absolutely disgusting. I would never touch a girl who looks like that, white girls have big asses too.

ive been posting women i women assume is a average looking european women of what a women is supposed to look like

anything bigger than average is completely nigger culture and these fetishists want to actually push their own desires onto science and evolution and claim its a fact that we evolved to like wider hips

when its not true considering this is what the average womens butt is supposed to look like and we did just fine

>nigger culture gives you fetish for wide hips
No. Human nature gives us that fetish.
Ever hear of the hourglass figure, faggot?
Didja know it was a concept around a lot longer than hip hop videos?

... we use things like width of hips/ass to "estimate" the size of that hole inside the pelvis. You can have wide hips without being fat. (being fat probably actually makes you less able to judge. I think the reason why women mainly store fat in their ass/hips actually is in order to "pretend" to have wider hips that they actually have.)

same reason why the "thigh gap" for skinny women is considered hot. It shows that there is a lot of space between where her femours are attached

Have you heard of this hip new board called /bant/?
They would love this kind of thread!
Try firing up some discussion there, I'm sure many users would be more than willing to contribute to this non-politically related topic! :)

Again, small butt=/= small hips. You are a fetishist yourself and a retarded one. There is nothing redpilled in what you write.
>Muh destroying nigger culture with naked wymyn pictures on a political board
People like you make this place into a meme

>i happen to hate anyone who prefers a fat version of a women
autism strikes.png

>they want to believe that what theyre doing is completely natural
>when really theyre a fucking animal
So it is natural then, you dumbfuck. I guess your mom didn't have wide enough hips to give you a big functioning brain

and where is your proof that a wide hips has a correlation with a bigger pelvic hole

and does it even prove to give a higher fertility rate

and how do you know its a fact that humans are objectively more attracted to it when most women on the planet have a small pelvic hole

from asia

this

i like my women fit, not nigger tier

>preferring women with the body type of little boys.

This is the gayest fucking thread I've seen on Sup Forums today. Which isn't saying much because it's probably too early for trap threads to start showing up. But anyways, OP you're a faggot. "Child bearing hips" aren't nigger tier. They have been seen as attractive in European culture since pretty much forever. Niggers prefer giant fat asses. The difference is important. Now, kindly gas yourself. Thanks.

fuck off tinny i like fat girls!!!!!

>"Child bearing hips"
>They have been seen as attractive

i disagree i think youre portraying your own bias and opinion and preferences onto other people

when really youre a freak of nature of evolution because you prefer women with less evolved genetics from the 3rd world from places like latin america and africa , to breed with since they have the widest hips

what does that say about you and the way you evolved

dude what
Big hips are the way to go, unless you want a cesarean delivery. We could face extinction when civilization collapses, eventually.

Guys, this is a troll, nobody can find women like these attractive.

based tinners

>Again, small butt=/= small hips

someone gets it
woman can have relative wide hips and no ass whatsoever.

In Austrian/vienna dialect you even have different names for different forms of asses, and they are older than any nigger ever being to Austria.

sorry that was a bad image im just randomly grabbing images of women with what i would assume is a average body type for a european girl , off google images

within the normal range

Ok stop with the damage control. Why did you post this woman?
She has disgusting nigger-tier wide hips. Post some fridge you claim to defend after you realized you mistake

found a girl for y'all muslims

It's either a troll or a woman with this shitty body type projecting her insecurities

>i assume is average body type

>posts a bunch of models and celebrities

this thread is bait or OP is literally retarded

fitnesstreats.com/2011/05/european-womens-body-types/

>average
>that man shoulders

I like big asses, I'm repulsed by negros.

>you must like what I like
Wew

pic related this is what the average girl should look like

im so glad i was born with european genetics to be attracted to women with normal body types from europe

i wont have to worry about our big heads failing to exit the birth canal considering our race has the largest heads and managed to survive and breed to this point all the while having below average hips sizes

maybe youre right maybe that image wasnt the best example im trying though

>being a nigger

those "man shoulders" are actually quite common as well

you could fly a plane between those hips, unless you're arab

>Low test general thread
Fix'd

|I-m a dumb burgerclap who cant differ waist from hips

small waist to wide hip ratio is key gentlemen

the X omega for femininity

as to opposed to the male V alpha
should to waist ratio

we must hold them to this standard of physical beauty just as they hold us

this is subconcous eugenics

alot of girls are getting into shape because all the chads are with us

dont settle for less and eventually they will all break

well youre from brazil i could expect you to have subhuman instincts and behaviors

were talking about white people right now

pic related

im so glad im not an evolutionary failure and attracted to 3rd world dna

my god look at this skinny BOY

what is wrong with men who like females like this they must be GAY

they should be dating real women with hips as wide as a F-350

>are actually quite common as well

and they are not attractive.

Woman usually don't have shoulders that extend way beyond their hips width. If you wold have been together with any woman and have been going cloth shopping you would know.

Basically this. OP sounds like a teenager or something

Nah man, you dumb af.

Ok you are a troll

i know you muslims, spics and niggers would have no interest is this boyish looking female

its so sad that these poor women who don't shop in the XXL section of TJMaXX have to live through life being ridiculed for looking like skinny middleschool boy scouts

no i know what hips are

i happen to dislike both wide hips and fat butts

i think theyre nigger genetics

pic related what a real average european body type looks like

thank god i have european genetics and am attracted to this unlike those people from the 3rd world infesting my country who love wide hips and big butts

Anorexics can't have kids. I see what you're saying, skinny girls still CAN have kids. I guess some people are simply more attracted to wider hips because it gives the illusion of fertility though in reality it's meaningless.

I personally prefer ''THICC'' girls for the simple fact that they have huge specimens of bits that I don't have, pretty kinky desu.

then explain Africa

>all these people bitching about a dude not attracted to the type of women they're attracted to

Guys.....it's better chances for you......

>I guess some people are simply more attracted to wider hips because it gives the illusion of fertility though in reality it's meaningless.

EXACTLY!

atleast you admit it...

i respect you because youre not sitting here claiming its evolutionary science that everyone is supposed to be attracted to wide hips

You're making a false equivalency. If white men stopped breeding with white women who don't look like the women you're posting they would only breed with nonwhite men and white people will disappear. Saying that you prefer women of a certain body type does not mean that women of a different body type are inherently ugly and denying that there are white women of different body types than the ones you're posting is literal mental retardation. Not only that but not all white men are attractive enough to score slim bikini models like the ones you're posting. The logic of everything you're posting here is backwards as fuck

nigger culture needs to stay in the ghetto and the middle east where it belongs

this means you as well portu-nigger

OP is a tard that can't distinguish waists from hips. Big hips, small waist, big tits is a sign of a good child bearer.

Fuck off retard. Dont tell me you think there are no other options between average american like in your pic and little boy body. If anyone it is you that might be a mudslime. Low WHR was proven to be the superior body type in women. Hint: it has nothing to do with being a landwhale.

It's wide hips you dumb fucks and being on the larger side lets a women reach sexual maturity sooner.