When did you realize we are the bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzNotY1oL5A
youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
youtube.com/watch?v=fDLEyB4GR2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I realized OP was always wrong.

Always knew
Its the best

I have always thought the US are the bad guys.
Hypocrites to your core.

The bad guys always win in real life.

That's why the good guys win in fantasy

Fuck off spaghetti nigger at least we don't turn on allies in the middle of a war

So why did the allies win in WWII?

kek

The only bad politician is one who seeks to weaken the power of the nation.

History tells the the world that the white man are conquering, cruel mass murderers who take what they want.

Propaganda tells the white man that it's a bad thing.

>Americans are losing their colour vision as they themselves get more and more coloured.

lel

The bad guys always win in real life because both sides are the bad guys

It's probably because you have no real political beliefs. Most people here just automatically will pick the opposite side of what ever SJW believe. Even if that has then acting like SJW.

Apparently you never listened to this podcast.

It really changes the view that we were the good guys. We raped everything that moved; sometimes to death then continued until rigor mortis set in. 8-80

Nice try faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=KzNotY1oL5A

when you niggers started wearing black and unironically chanting old italian anti-fascista chants.

Can you post something that can be verified and isn't just some guy rambling.

Because the bad guys always win in real life.

>its always the same flag

bad=superior

Neo-nazis, skinheads, etc are cancer just like other supremacist groups of any race.

I think we should keep monuments to preserve history and remember the good and bad of the Southern and Northern cause, but it certainly isn't a wise idea to hold torches at night around a confederate monument. That's a bad public image, even if those folks are or are not racist.

I'm sick of everyone's shit on all sides.
I'll just stick true to real American values and say fuck you to every last one of you.

The Soviets won, can't say they're any good.
The Western powers were led by lefties too. It's only by virtue of victory that they got away with their leftist policies in the years after the war. Education prepped the rest for the decades to come.

History is always written by the victor.

what am i looking at?

LARPING INTENSIFIES

Richard Spencer is controlled opposition.

We have been subtly redpilling millions of normalfags successfully and this faggot just shits in the water.

He is way too blatant and a little too organized to be real. Fuck this divide and conquering kike. He gives justification to SJWs.

All we need to do is keeping redpilling people with statistics, anonymously. We should not let e-celebs represent us. Holding torches and shit is just too Klan-ish and cringey.

BRAND THEM WHITE LIVES MATTER (WLM)!!!

THEY SHOULD BE SHUNNED FOR THE SAME REASONS!

>when you realize OP is a faggot

>Spaghetti nigger
>Turn on allies in the middle of a war
Dude that's my flair you should be talking about not his

im always the bad guy. it is how i live me life...like a very poor scarface

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
'these communists are all cowards' kek never fails

This desu senpaitachi

>we
>homo faggot Richard Spencer

lol good one

more like bad guy *wrestling*, playing the heel for ratings

typical lazy fucking american, you are a fine example of your generation. Useless completely and utterly useless

No i'm not going to do the research for you faggot even if I did and typed a long winded post you'd have something to say and probably not even read the whole thing. You are worthless.

This country deserves what's happening because of lazy fucking worthless people like yourself. You wont last a day when the shtf you worthless faggot. You make it not seem so bad that a shit storm of epic proportions is coming to cleanse worthless faggots like you from this planet. You deserve every bit of it

Many americunts are likely the most lazy worthless brainwashed faggots living on the world right now. When someone presents undeniable truths you choose not to accept it, it's too hard. It's easier to stay asleep living in your little comfy bubble.

>real American values
there is no such thing

its a thought terminating cliche by the kikes to give up your sense of identity, of self and your vision for the future.

All those guys seem pretty based, not bad at all.

There are no good or bad guys, faggot. There are only (((good))) and (((bad))) guys

Sometimes you need bad guys to guarantee good times. Now go play with your toys and thank god for all those nasty dead white men who abolished dying of hunger or infection at 30.

youtube.com/watch?v=fDLEyB4GR2Q

commies are always the bad guys

Lurk more

This is also accurate

Real good guys don't get into/make it long in the game of politics and power

>bad guys
Nice try kike shill.

>we
No you haven't, the_donald
>millions
As millions more flood into our countries and outbreed you. Fuck off and start acting.
>we need to be anonymous and stay inside on our computers while our civilization is being lost
Torches have been used in ceremonies throughout history, namely the Third Reich. Stop crying about the Klan

>Ireland
>country

Choose one, boyo.

>defending your heritage
>bad

Who told you that was bad? The Jews?

user...

>let's hide in our basements forever, that will convince everybody

But what is a "good guy"?

Pop culture defines them as tolerant heroes, that never really do shit on their own, and are simply defined by their opposition to bad guys.

What is a "bad guy"?

Someone that depends down is a good guy, simply he tries to tackle the issues of this world, and in doing so, comes up with solutions that aren't beneficial to everyone. So rather than making my sacrifices because they're faggots, heroes just stop them. All they can do is stop bad guys, just so that the bad guy asks him "What will you do then?". And then the good guy answers: "We'll find a solution, just not this one."

What are those solutions? No one knows. All leftists can do these days is come up with utopian answers that never translate into realistic solutions, and then they oppose the right. Because it's so easy to write good guys that are never serious, just like it's hard to make bad guys that sound bad and not just right.

>

Well fuck you too Ireland.

And to think you're a country on my defend to the death list.

That gave me goosebumps desu

what's with all the fat dudes

why you a nazi and you don't lift, shit

N E W
E
W

Don't mind him he's probably a wog that snuck in here in a shipping container.

The pic in the OP is incredible. Its not about being good or bad its about survival at this stage.

Hail victory.

When we started winning.
I realize now Jeff Sessions is actually racist.
Muslims aren't terrible, it's literally less than .000001% that radicalize.
Gorsuch is going to fuck up any attempt at common-sense gun laws.
Repealing Obamacare was pure corporate greed.

You just have to ask yourselvev: why were there no protests of this magnitude when Obama was leading our country?
And you already know the answer.

Except that really big one he quashed.

Dis nigger forgetting occupy too...what fantasy world do people live in where there were no anti war protests or anti g20 or g8 protests or anti wall street protests during obama? It's almost like they watched a news program that never mentioned them, hmmmmm

>invade tour neighbors
>genocide a bunch of different races and ethnicities
>kill, torture and rape people in several different countries
>s-stop oppressing us, we good goys

Such dindus

Better to be evil towards others than towards your own people.

One mans hero is another mans opressor

@ moment when i realized koch brothers fond alt-right/right to push theyr agenda

The Occupy movement has all converted to the Liberal side. It became Occupy Democrats.

Like I said, the majority of people aren't wrong. If a committed movement can go from conservative to Liberal, it makes you question things.

Richard Spencer is fishy. Fucking U of V?

>Burger nigger thinks that Ireland is Italy

>theyr agenda
Pure capitalism?