In the 1850s if you thought slavery was wrong you were a liberal

in the 1850s if you thought slavery was wrong you were a liberal
in the 1920s if you thought women should be allowed to vote, you were a liberal
in the 1960s if you thought black people should be allowed to go go to the same schools as everyone else and not be discriminated against you were a liberal
in the 1990s if you tried to get people to stop calling black people niggers you were liberal and "politically correct"
today if you don't want to discriminate against gays and think poor people should be allowed to see a doctor if they are sick without going to the ER you are a liberal...

yfw in american history the liberals are usually right and win in the long run

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whig_history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1860
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It just shows how consistently liberals have been wrong over the years.

Now gas yourself, faggot.

>Liberals were right on slavery
Also, winning and being right are two completely different things.

>in 2016 if you wanted to hand your country over to shitskins you were a liberal

What exactly do liberals think they will "win" when all is said and done?

>It just shows how consistently liberals have been wrong over the years.

in 2003 if you were OP you were a fag
in 2017 if you were OP you were a fag

////////////thread

>>Liberals were right on slavery

Yeah slavery was great

in the 1950s you could own slaves
in the 1920s a man was a king in his own home
in the 1960s you didn't have to be rich to go to a good school
in the 1990s you had free speech

Thanks liberals.

In current year if you're a liberal you're either blind, or you have the mentality of a teenager who wants more freedom from their parents.

Most humans suck, more humans equals more shit, if you want more shit that's fine, but you shouldn't be able to invite it on other people.

By the way Liberalism is the political route taken by paedophiles who want laxer laws on it, that's a fact. It's not all rainbows and lollipops.

*1850s
and checked

yfw today liberals are completely different today.

>the liberals are usually right
Good goyim.

In the 1970s, if you thought adults should have sex with children you were liberal.
In 2017, if you think adults should have sex with children you are a liberal.

Today Liberals have been co-opted by and are a tool for the Globalists, who want to take away every country's culture, mix the people all together, make them live in a shopping mall, and be under the rule of a Rothschild headed World Government. They're acheiving this as we speak via the MSM which they control, via Hollywood which they control, via the music industry which they control, via politicians who they are the bosses of, and through regular people who are brainwashed by the aforementioned.

Take the red pill if you can handle it.

Exactly what I was looking for in this thread ty

>implying (((liberals))) are liberals
shill
sage

pretty sure pedos are a conservative religious thing

>Jim Crow and slavery
>Not liberal ideals

Don't tell me how to run my business, statist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whig_history

Read Moldbug. 1789 is still stomping across Europe crushing everybody under its foot. They win because might makes right and liberals are manically genocidal against those who oppose them, not because liberalism is virtuous or true. This is the ultimate value of liberalism.

>yfw in american history the liberals are usually right and win in the long run

Where does this process end? What is its limit? If you can't answer this question, you are still a progressive and hopelessly clinging to the matrix.

Funny how it's only ever promoted from the left then, maybe someone should tell the nonces to try the right wing route instead (sarcasm)

>hint- liberalism is about freedom... freedom of rules, like age of consent rules

Get it yet?

pretty sure it's usually catholic priests and mormons user

In the 1960s JFK was shot and Liberal became (((Liberal))) aka Cultural Marxism.

YOU

ARE

NOT

LIBERALS

YOU

ARE

COMMIES

I know first they want to end slavery then let women vote....

WHEN DOES IT ALL END

>in the 1850s if you thought slavery was wrong you were a liberal
In the 1850s, the people that were against slavery were against taking work from whites and risking mixing with white women. The abolitionists comprised a fraction of those against slavery and were the ones who opposed it for any moral reasons.
>in the 1920s if you thought women should be allowed to vote, you were a liberal
This was all lead by a republican controlled house of representatives. Most of the ratifying states were controlled by republicans.
>in the 1960s if you thought black people should be allowed to go go to the same schools as everyone else and not be discriminated against you were a liberal
Again, republican majority support. Democrat majorities against. Democrats were defeated on slavery and all three civil rights bills. They had to come up with new ways to maintain the plantation.
>in the 1990s if you tried to get people to stop calling black people niggers you were liberal and "politically correct"
Free speech means protecting even speech you don't like.
>today if you don't want to discriminate against gays and think poor people should be allowed to see a doctor if they are sick without going to the ER you are a liberal...
Today "liberal" is a term fully captured by a political ideology that doesn't seem very "liberal". Where everyone has equal rights but some are more equal than others. Selling cakes to gays isn't good enough. You must also participate in their activities. Such having to bake them wedding cakes. Forced to work for an activity you disagree with. Unless of course you are asked to bake a "blue lives matter" cake.
The "liberal" idea of healthcare is an unaffordable insurance premium for the poor that makes the "liberal" feel like they accomplished something. The modern "liberal" suffers from a mental disorder.

>Read Moldbug
Read a Jew who wants a Rothschild monarchy on the history of Aryans.

No

I'm being serious. Do you want to give suffrage to embryos?

You're laughing because it's completely inconceivable to you that the artificial idea of progress as teleological providence could ever come to an end. You are like a puritan laughing at the idea that God does not exist and asking "But then how did it all get here!? It just came from nothing! haha!"

Has a Jew, half Jew or quarter Jew ever said anything valuable or worth reading that you would recommend or is their output entirely 100% poisonous lies to be avoided?

I see what you mean, you're right, the Popes and Catholic church are absolutely guilty as hell and deserve no respect for it's protection of paedo priests. I don't know anything about Mormons, I'm sure you're right though.

The Irish used to send their paedophiles out of their areas (where they'd likely be killed) to the church, thinking that God would fix them.

It's a bloody disgrace, and they should all hang imo.

That's just a meme.
Sure there are pedos from all walks of life, but you don't hear conservatives condoning it the way liberals do

Your doing some Olympic level mental gymnnastics right now to deflect away from reality. Typical liberal.

Today if you thinks whites should be segregated out of public safe spaces, you're a liberal. If you think asians and whites should be kept out of colleges and jobs based on race, you're a liberal. If you think whites should be murdered, you're a liberal.

>yfw niggers are referred to as people of color by white hipsters and are currently in the process of segregating themselves from white people at college.

In the past, believing everyone is born equal and deserves the same opportunities would make you a liberal.
Today, it makes you a right-wing fascist.

Also, Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.

it where the republicans who abolished jim crow laws it was the republicans who ended slavery.

the kkk was also a democrat institution you fucking belend.

Conservatives going back to Coolidge and McKinley in the early twentieth century supported equality for black people, while the Democrats under Wilson and FDR and co embraced the white southern vote.

There was no "party flip." Republicans have been the small government, conservative, constitutionalist party since its inception, and the Democrats the populist, big gov't party. I know you leftards need that talking point to cope with the fact that the left is so heavily based on calling everyone "rayciss" today in 2017, while you leftists used to embrace segregation and the KKK when the white south voted for your party.

The North had slaves too dumbass. The Civil War mainly broke out because of States Rights and the South wanted to form their own union. Lincoln was even opposed to freeing niggers.

But liberalism is the political concept that is most conducive to things like paedophila acceptance.

Look up P.I.E.

>Sure there are pedos from all walks of life,
pedophilia is a bipartisan issue, in Utah they marry off 14 year old girls

classical liberalism and modern liberalism are different things

checked

>Also, Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.
Go look at the voting map of 1860 then look at a voting map from 2016

Lincoln was a northern liberal, do you think the conservative south voted for him?

>it where the republicans who abolished jim crow laws it was the republicans who ended slavery.
yes, back when republicans were liberal

Actually Republicans freed the slaves & gave women the vote

Republicans back then were not liberal except maybe Teddy

extreme left is anarchy, total freedom to do whatever you want, including children, extreme right is totalitarianism, total control by the state, rules for everything, including age of consent.

>The political environment was the same 150 years ago as it is now

yeah there was never a party flip, there were never dixiecrats, nobody had to send the national guard to Alabama to make them let in black people to college...

That no more white babies by 2050 thing they keep predicting.

You continue to deflect.
You are strawmanning the conversation.
You have yet to even recognize the point being made. Which is that liberals are the ones promoting pedophilia far more often than conservatives.

I don't expect an intelligent conversation from a liberal though.

The south used to be left wing when it was poor and backward. Why the fuck do you think the "Solid South" voted overwhelmingly for Wilson, FDR, and even LBJ?

The left used to embrace the white southern vote, and the south began leaving your party in droves with the culture wars in the 60s, and as they became more wealthy and industrialized, hence Nixon.

But even Jimmy Carter took the south just a little later on, and Clinton carried many southern states. The whole "party flip" talking point among modern leftards is the biggest hock of crap.

>Lincoln was a northern liberal

>“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality.

>And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.”

--Abraham Lincoln

Woah, what a "liberal" !

Red pill me. Are Rothschilds and other Zionist Jews behind the EU's Islamic invasion of Europe? Marcon is a Rothschild's banker, I heard Merkel was Jewish. What is more hard evidence of this connection. What's the end game? Religious war between Christians and Muslims? White genocide?
How do we stop it now that it's come this far? Keep voting out Globalists? Dismantle the EU? Force Israel to accept muslim migrants? Takedown Merkel/Soros?
How can we takedown the Rothschilds?

Brining niggers here was a mistake
Giving women the vote was a HUGE mistake
Ending segregation dramatically raised the murder rate, but at least we're all "equal"

Social liberals are always wrong and always make everything worse. Also you can't both be against slavery and believe in positive rights, because the later requires your "right" to another man's labor

>in the 1920s if you thought women should be allowed to vote, you were a liberal

WRONG

The king doesn't care what you do, say or think as long as you obey the law and don't challenge him, senpai.

Monarchy is extreme right but not totalitarian because monarchs are not dependent upon their subjects having a good opinion of them because they don't vote, so their beliefs don't fucking matter. It's only when you introduce the idea of Democracy that you create the idea of totalitarianism since the state derives its sovereign legitimacy from the secret inner thoughts of the populace, which must be massaged by propaganda apparatus. You didn't catch Louis XIV making pro-monarchy propaganda.

Liberals stop being liberals the moment they stopped supporting free speech.
They got themselves into power and immediately changed the rules becoming the New Conservatives

*Republican

lulz. slavery is wrong, but exploitate poor Asian workers is right?

notice the voting map

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1860

>>in the 1920s if you thought women should be allowed to vote, you were a liberal
>WRONG
do tell

Well then you're wrong kiddo. Show me one conservative speaker, writer, or politician from the past 10 years advocating for pedo's. They don't exist.
Meanwhile I can show you over a dozen examples from the last year alone of leftists advocating for it.

Also sage, this is obviously a shill/slide thread.

Look at OP's faggot responses.

>usually right

Our beautiful schools have been destroyed. Hallways and classrooms are no longer safe learning environments for white children, and black students are generally miserable in having to constantly compete against Whites who are, on average, much more intelligent than they are. In order to placate and bolster the confidence of non-white students, our school curricula have been dumbed down severely, which is generally unfair to the white student population and community at large. We used to teach Latin and Greek in high school -- Now we teach remedial English in college. Forced racial integration of the public schools is an obvious and extreme violation of basic human rights, and it will be recognized as such in the future.

So your definition of liberalism is "the opinions of whoever lives in New England" ?

For the seventh time now:

"The south used to be left wing when it was poor and backward. Why the fuck do you think the 'Solid South' voted overwhelmingly for Wilson, FDR, and even LBJ?"

This isn't even a debate. You're not addressing any of our arguments. You just keep repeating yourself. You don't care about the truth, you're not intellectually curious, and it wouldn't surprise me if you're a braindead libtard for life.

"liberal" has no meaning anymore.

>niggers responsible for half of the violent crime
>race-rioting violent niggers demanding reparashuns
>militant feminism destroying society
>refusing to comply with a gender identity disorder patient's delusions is hate speech
>fags and trannies are cool now, so let's normalize pedophilia
Liberalism sure has done a lot for the benefit of society.

>Also sage, this is obviously a shill/slide thread.
I don't like getting BTFO so this must be a slide thread

the post

Yeah but you haven't BTFO anybody, you're not even adressing our arguments like said.

SAGE

This actually demonstrates how little you actually understand what liberal and conservative means. Being classically liberal is essentially being a paleoconservative in America.

The desire for freedom of blacks and women, for example, are based upon the notion of individual liberty and a desire to see the ability of the state to control individuals to be eliminated or lessened.

Wanting to give poor people "free" healthcare is the exact opposite of this philosophy and seeks to empower the state by giving it even more control over the populace's lives in return for an inferior product to what could be got on a truly free market.

Old school liberals were libertarians.

Modern day liberals are essentially authoritarian communists with a smile.

Good point, I tend to oversimplify. On a political scale I meant.

Was Republican party liberal? I actually don't know how this works.

see? even kek agrees with me.

in the classic sense of the term, yes, they were and still are if you go purely by their states philosophy. They're just as fascist/corporatist as the dems are at this point, though.

>Was Republican party liberal?
yes

stated*

Here we are with another non-answer. Are you ever gonna adress any of the more than a dozen actual replies you got?

No you won't.

If this were true, everyone would be a stinky hippy that owned no property and lived in cults. But that's not true, so obviously some liberal ideas were trash and we're thrown out over time.

Liberals were the active leadership of the KKK during that period, you autist.

>owned no property and lived in cults

describes modern liberals well

I always knew Lincoln was really a democrap

when you're young, and have no big responsibilities, life's about fun, and you want endless freedom to enjoy it in, that's great, but when you're older, working, have a mortgage and kids, and a stake in your country, if you're not conservative, you're either high, or not playing with a full deck.

As the saying goes, if you're not a liberal when you're 25, you've got no heart, if you're not a conservative when you're 35, you've got no brain.

id wager that by the 90s most people were not cool with the word nigger, at least in public

liberalism is a nice dream, but in this world, the reality is more of a nightmare.

The cost of liberalism...
>Drug addicted niggers living in perpetual >ghettos, liberated women unable to determine >their own gender and since everyone can vote >we have the most corrupt disgusting shit bag >politicians in the history of humanity. thanks >libs...

Except we can end hard work by printing million dollar bills and handing them out to people. No one will ever have to struggle ever again

can you IMAGINE how smooth and soft the skin around her pussy is, you guys havent had heaven on earth til you fingered a cute skinny little chick like that then sucked on her toes and nipples

No he wasn't the South where democrats until the election of Reagan

Liberals were for slavery you fucknut

>he doesn't know that DEMONCRAPS blocked the equal rights bill put forth by REPUBLICANS in the 1890's
>he doesn't know that DEMONCRAPS all tried to vote against letting women vote (actually a mistake desu)

also a dum troll thread

Oh boy here we go again with the "Dems and Republicans got together one day and decided to switch sides"

haha

OP, I've always wondered, what does it feel like to eat cock daily?

When will this meme die??

What no

>Yeah slavery was great
Why wouldn't you want to have qt slaves?

Tell me, which part is the only party to have KKK members in Congress. Don't be afraid to ignore the question like a cuck

*Most of this is due to the support of Classical Liberalism, which is now considered far-right by the modern Marxist Liberals.

Who is this qt and how old is she? Asking for a friend.

People have already forgotten about Pizzagate?