Americans bring nothing to this board but stale memes...

Americans bring nothing to this board but stale memes, unexceptional wit and their desperate attempt at cozying up to the Australians, solely because of their well-acknowledged status as humorous shitposters that makes them stand a peg above the rest (lol).

If I have ever seen a dichotomy between quality and rubbish, it has been the comparison between European argumentation, humour and variety of opinion and the American lack thereof.

Whenever I see a thread made by a poster from the US I can already tell where I am headed, and where I will eventually end up. The amount of putrid nonsensicality, but that of predictability, makes me believe everyone who has lived, lives and will live in the States is doomed to a life no better than that of a sitcom; shallow, unambitious and overly characterised by mere caricatures of human emotion.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/67c7mb/wow_congrats_dude_really_thats_very_cool/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do you need help?

Fuck you russian nigger XDDDDDDDD

You're the one living in Germany.

Humour - or rather the attempt at humour - is a common attempt to try and mask one's true emotions. I know my post stung you, Kevin. Or, it would have if your peanut-sized mutt brain could comprehend it.

Doesn't matter, I didn't write it for you.

lol you are more like a city state than a country, 95% of Americans don't even know you exist.

Goddamn, OP.

We invented the internet faggot.

The quality of your bait is so low that even Hillary Clinton wouldn't stuff it in her grilled-cheese-esque barren vagina.

Slovenia is pretty important country if we look into European history. What does that tell about your education? Does it have something to do with the fact that 99% of all American posters are intellectually midgets?

You did nothing, stop taking credit. You're irrelevant.

The only thing worse than burgers are slavs. Most unintelligible, braindead people on the board by far. The occasional Somaliposter brings better bants to the board, and probably has a comparable standard of living.

I could work 6 months in my country, and live off saving for the other 6 months in yours.

On behalf of the United States, I am sorry for our failure to meet your high standards, or even knowing the location of your country or the difference of it from three or maybe four similarly named countries

At least someone speaks the truth.
You know who is responsible for the current state of Europe?
Jewsa and the eternal anglo, the anglos atleast have a sense of shame, yet these amerifarts larp about "muh whiteness" and 1488 while the cia regularly pushes their kike agenda to "diversify" European countries.

Further more these fucks actually believe in parroting "gas the weak" and "survival of the fittest" meme, whereas IRL majority of them fled their homelands in Europe because they were too poor to survive there inspite of the booming economy in Europe that time

There is nothing pathetic than an americunt who delusionaly believes he is (((free))).

A thousand years of history and culture sacrificed for a pyrrhic victory over Germany that will leave Europe and the USA - the West - nothing more than a husk of its former self in 50 years or so. Your women flock to coloured cock in an attempt at demonstrating rebellion within a frigid and superficial society, where a person's character is no longer construed by his performance or his deeds, but by the colour of their skin. Your men tout their unwarranted self-importance over the internet while their nation burns around them. Your ignorant 'patriotism' has culminated into a society that worships a government that doesn't care for its people.

Meanwhile, slovenes have endured and persevered throughout the centuries, exchanging one overlord for the next. We bore the heel of kings and emperors - looked straight at the barrel of tyrants and dictators. And here we still are, ushered into a golden age of civil liberty and technological advancement.

TL;DR for your wrinkly amerifag brain: Why would I give a shit what anyone from the US thinks?

You might get an upboat or two on Reddit, but I remain unimpressed. My words are poised with sincerity and contempt.

You will work and you will die as you lived. Like cattle.

That says more about the state of your education than it does about Slovenia.

>muh muricans are so baaddd
>using the internet
nice meme, faggot.

America is the great whore. Your spawn are Satan.

Shut the fuck up.

says more about the insignificance of your life as a specific person and, as a reflection of people like you, your culture

Bump

pls gib attention america

How can someone be so mad? Over something like 1cm2 of pixels.

Moderate Muslim here. How's it feel to know your country will be ours in 20 years?

Let my people in. The world needs to be shared.

Russian cumdumpster slavaboo rape baby is bootie blasted that mother Russia has to import all it's memes and bantz.

Without Americans, this board would be a Leaf plurality.

We're saving you all from annihilation yet again.

You're welcome.

That's true.

lol

>complains about Americans
>pic related is symbol for American position overrun by the enemy
What did he mean by this?

You retard, Americans created the website. You wouldn't be posting period. BTW, I wouldn't be saying anything about contribution by Americans if I were you. You're from the middle of bum-fuck nowhere.

That's a bold assertion, Kevin. Are you willing to stand by it? My forefathers poised themselves on the thin line of Liberty, much like yours. Their struggle brought about the evolution of my people, which have throughout their existence upon God's green earth striven to epitomise the ideal of self-determination and unbreakable will. Though we clash amongst ourselves, we clash as slovenes. Our culture spans the turn of millennia, and has endured beneath the heels of Romans, of the Germans, the Austrians, the Italians and the Serbs. We still remain. I believe that says more about my nation than you could ever hope to say about yours.

They now await their due - fair or not - in Germany. And soon, the US.

Read a book.

The Leaf is insincere in its stupidity. I cannot say the same for your fellow countrymen.

One can but laugh.

>(a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

Americans are a danger both to themselves as well as to those around them.

A jew created this website.

wow congrats dude, really, that's very cool. i just told everyone in my family about your post, everybody thinks that's very impressive and asked me to congratulate you. they want to speak to you in person, if possible, to give you their regards. they also said they will tell our distant relatives in christmas supper and in NYE they will ignite fireworks that spell your name. i also told about this exceptional post to closer relatives, they had the same reaction. they asked for your address so they can send congratulatory cards and messages. my friends didn't believe me when i told them i knew the author of this incredible post, really, they were dumbstruck, they said they will make your name echo through years and years to come. when my neighbour found out about what you wrote, he was completely dumbstruck too, he wanted to know who you are and he asked (if you have the time, of course) if you could stop by to receive gifts, congratulations and handshakes. with the spreading of the news, a powerful businessman of the area decided to hire you as the CEO of his company because of this tremendous post and at the same time an important international shareholder wants to sponsor you to give speeches and teach everybody your knowledge so the world becomes a better place. you have become famous not only here but also everywhere, everybody knows who you are. the news spread really fast and mayors of all cities are setting up porticos, ballons, colossal boom speakers, anything that can make your name stand out more and see which city can congratulate you the hardest for this magnificent post. here in my city, all the streets will be renamed after you beginning at the next mayoral term. (cont.)

The important thing is our race. The white race is dying! Infighting over European vs American vs South African White does not help the survival of our race. We need to unite and destroy what we oppose such as Cultural Marxism and other liberals.

(cont.) A lot of countries that frowned upon Slovenia, now, thanks to your deed, see you as a role model, a new hope. the lucky Slovenians who know about you say "hey, that guy is my compatriot!" and everybody shouts immediately after them "YES, YES, YES! yours is a good country". thanks to that, tourism has exploded, and now everybody goes there thanks to you, the inflow of international currency was huge, making your stockmarket take off and making your country the pillar for the solution of internation economic crisis. thanks to that, you are seen as role models, and you have surpassed the US and become the richest and most powerful nation in the world. all the logging companies were very moved by your post and collectively decided to stop deforesting the tropical rainforests so the human race can thrive in this planet more and more. the Pope has sent his preachers all over the world to speak of your name and your deeds so you work is known by every creature that walks on the surface of this planet. also, because of you, the scientists at CERN have decided to stop experimenting with the large hadron collider, since the origins of the universe don't matter anymore comparing to the magnitude of your post. the Mayans came back from the Andromeda galaxy and said you were the reason they decided to let us live beyond the year 2012. your post was so incredible it ejected the alpha celestial body that was inhabiting the earth's orbit and threatening to destroy it. because of you, Akira Toryama decided to continue the dragon ball sagas, this time with a character in your honor. every tv show host, at the end of their show, now sends greetings to Slovenia and one specially to you. keep on alway being this wonderful, hard working, beautiful, inspiring, manificent, good spirited, creative etc. person and always keep on doing stuff life this. Keep it up dude, and the world will be more and more a better place to live.

this thread is going a little too well for my liking

I haven't seen this copypasta before. Do you mind if I save it?

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/67c7mb/wow_congrats_dude_really_thats_very_cool/

Go back whence you came.

Americans are mutts. They deserve to be treated as such.

If you don't like us go make your own image board for your irrelevant country no one is stopping you

No. You leave.

>americans calling other countries irrelevant

Americans aren't going to go away whether you like it or not, kill yourself or get over it.

Fuck off, Slavotrash.

The burger prepares to post something clever. He slams his fat fingers into the keyboard, squinting at the letters because 50 chins block his FOV.

He begins furiously typing, the keys rattle with each press. But he cannot make any legible sense because thoughts of McDonald's, his sister's vagina and 9/11 nevar 4get) keep popping into his head. He manages to string a few nonsensical words together, he hits post. Suddenly, his heart begins to fill with pride at the American education system. They taught him to finish a sentence.

He stands up, knocking over a gallon of deit coke, and raises his hand to his man boobs. Soft trumpets play in the background as he whispers "Murica!" with teary eyes.

Tragically his heart gives way to such undue stress of standing up. He tumbles to the ground with a loud splat, struggling to breath. The life slowly leaves his beady eyes...

And this is the story of a proud, red white and blue Murican! Dog bless USA.

Was this one of those quality posts you were talking about?

We gave you the we wuz kangs meme.

Eat yourself to death fatty

that was some nigger from louisiana who doesn't even post here any more.

But I'm 130 lbs

Bazinga!

Reminder that there are no actual conservatives in Europe, just larpers

This board dies without Americans.

KIKES TRYING TO SOW DIVISION

SAGED AND REPORTED

Americans are - unsurprisingly - generic. There is nothing particularly good or bad about them.

All native English speakers are of lower quality. That is due to the simple fact that everyone else have to at least learn English to use Sup Forums.

Debate me on this, you just classified everyone on this, I agree that quite a few shitpost on here but you can't ban everyone from what some people do

I unironically think all foreigners should be banned. Sup Forums should be Americans only. All foreigners do is find different ways to hate on America. You may or may not have good reasons for it, but that's besides the point. You contribute nothing but anti-Americanism. If you've heard one Europoor screed against America, you've heard them all. At some point it just becomes clutter.

This ban should then include Canadians by these measures.

Please God release me from this board.

America is the audience.
Just keep dancing

Hey Serbfriend, relax, it's sunday funday.

>stale memes
We put out only the best

>but you can't ban everyone from what some people do
THAT'S THE WHOLE LINE OF THINKING BEHIND BUILDING AN ENTIRE WALL ACROSS THE SOUTHERN BORDER YOU LITERAL RETARD

Americans are neutral. Plenty of okay guys and plenty of idiots.
Now Canadians...

You will go. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. But all things wither in eternity.

The majority. If you are an exception, I apologise, but you will have to sacrifice yourself for the greater good.

I'm sorry contemplative bluntness is beyond you.

I laugh and I cry.

I'd tell you to practise introspection, but it'd probably only culminate in a dry fart.

Oh Jesus get the fuck out of here, true Americans don't give a flying fuck about your bitchy feminine Europeanness anyways, it's the reason you're all either cucks or poor as dirt. Faggot Americans who are full Hitler/1488 who try and aggrandize European culture are just basement LARPers that are no better than fucking Antifa thinking they're some revolutionary heroes. I'll admit I imbibe on musical traditions and have an admiration for a myriad of European things, but I'm not going to give up alpha status just to feel fucking "civilized." This American hate is just cloaked envy. The true, gritty American character is by far the best in the world and you all are too chickenshit to admit it. Go back to sipping tea or doing your little dances while we continue to conquer.

Too many US posters to make generalizations.

Although you can detect a few subtypes.

>americans don't give a flying fuck about you
>here's a paragraph on how much i don't care
methinks thou doth protest too much

Teach me

>leafpost
Your country's even worse off than Europe, faggot.

maybe, but it still feels good not to be bloated with impotent rage

you are all a bunch of bickering faggot autists; if everyone in this thread was put in a room next to a room full of tumblrina SJW lolcows demanding purity of ideology in their own sound chamber. i wouldn't be able to tell the difference

Agree!

t. Mahamoud Mohamed al Albani

lolno

this
How can monolinguisticucks compete?
I speak Serbian Croatian Bosnian Montenegrin Dalmatian Vojvodinian Hercegovina and Engl*sh

Those are the Californians and big city dwellers.
The suburban and rural midwesterners are fine.

1/ The blustery 'we're number one' type - waves away their massive problems and gloats gleefully about your relatively smaller problems...

2/ The 'It's the niggers type' Acknowledges that there are a big problems - but it's the niggers, that's all.

3/ The type who have been hit with reality - they are very depressed and are asking around Sup Forums what is the best nation to escape to... disappointed when they realize there isn't one..

4/ The type that are conflicted about being the biggest military power -- proud of that fact and boastful, but understand that the military is an Israeli mercenary operation, so not THAT boastful

5/ The normal, nice type who actually feel a bit bad that everybody hates on them -- tries to be nice to everyone to smooth over bad feelings... usually good guys, but are crowded out by the guys in category one who admonish them for acting 'European'

..... there are others -- and lots of overlap, but I'm sure you detect certain subspecies of US posters, this is nothing new.

But again, the volume of comments from the US makes it hard to generalize. Like leafs are insecure, smug retards, Australians are foul mouthed drunk bantering imps...etc

Americans are so retarded they don't even see it

They can't actually refute anyone's points or say anything intelligent so in every single thread they just say some dumb shit like "HAHAH get fucked mohamet" or "hows the rape going abdul lmao"

They're literally mentally stunted

So you are calling yourself retarded?

none of us saw that one.. top kek

>Ban Americans from an American imageboard

Slovenia is a meme no one knew existed until you took up the mantle of shitposting crusader against America.

>When the proxy says 53 countries and the fucking thing picks America

Hiroshimoot is based Nihonji

Kill yourself dumb American.

>He thinks Sup Forums is based in Japan

Cucknadian education

>Retarded burger doesn't realize a Jap runs Sup Forums and can shut it down at any time

You aren't even educated, so can't make fun of that.

Whew lad, this is some moose-fucking stupid right here.

The servers are in America, the sites language is english, the site was created by an American in America, is mostly used by Americans, and there's more Japs on vacation in Disneyland than there are on this site right now.

Created by a jew*

Your opinion is simply irrelevant, stay mad faggot. The Anglo states run shit.

An American Jew*

Kek

>Hiroshimoot is based Nihonji
Dude... he's not a real Jap. He's a stealth gook, one of the zainichi fucks that sneak around inside Jap society like Jews do in the West

No such thing

Enjoy it while it lasts

Once I nutted in my girlfriend's eye and she said it stung, is my semen a weapon?
>please respond

>>(a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
>Americans are a danger both to themselves as well as to those around them.

So you display the signal that means "Americans with guns plz halp?". I guess we'll never understand the gypsy mind.

No, it says right below the sentence what I meant, you dumbfuck

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF IM PART XENO, WHY DOES MY SEMEN BURN MY GF

Even if you ban us all, you will have as many anti-American posts as you have right now.
Convince others in your country to celebrate your culture and we can talk again.

Well folks, this is what autism looks like

This site was created by an American. What now? Besides we make up the highest percentage of posters. With no Americans this site would cease to exist.

Quality > quantity

>implying anything you have stated has any quality and isn't a schizophrenic rant
I hope these threads become regular, gives me something to laugh at.

Nigger you are on Sup Forums. If this is where you come for "quality" anything, besides free speech, you are a retard.

Too bad the vast majority of posters are american , go back to your little bloc country and keep pretending like you matter

I come here to be entertained by humorous Europosters. As do you, unless you enjoy the constant circlejerk you share with your dullard countrymen

Ur gay slav jelly fag