Trump is impeached

>Trump is impeached
>Pence is president
>Gays literally gassed

Why are we against this?

Because there is nothing wrong with traps.

why dont you do the decent human thing and lay down and die degenerate

Sup Forums is a pro-LGBTQIAAP board.

Pence couldn't be any worse than Trump. What a fucking train wreck this presidency has been

hah, look who's talking, trudeau the literal dick magnet

>Pence literally recorder and posted a video where he talks about protecting white American Christians and "fixing" homosexuals
>he thinks he won't do "worse"

Pence hasn't spoken out against globalism.

Why would Pence gas himself? Makes no sense.

What cartoon is that?

pence is the nuclear option.

Also I don't mind gays as long as they

1. don't tell me about it
2. don't get mad when i retort about being straight
3. aren't pedophiles on the dl

uh pence is a mossad operative you dumb nigger no one will be gassed

A

FUCKING

LEAF

shoo shoo Romanian jew

Pence is boring and uncharismatic. Things would go back to Bush/Obama era politics and the American people would continue to be fleeced under their noses.

Trump has charisma and the power to compel people to follow him. This is very dangerous to (((them))), since Trump can actually get people to follow up on his radical ideas.

Except he didn't and Pence ever saying anything against gays is fake news.

this is fucking stupid and one more reason to hate democarcy why does it matter if pence if boring and uncharismatic he is a politician not a fucking clown to amuse also trump has charisma?

Have you seen Trump speaking? He's funny as shit, he doesn't mean it, but he is, look at the amount of outrage out there whenever he opens his mouth, and in the same time the amount of praise he gets whenever he opens his mouth m

yeah he is funny no question but charismatic? i think that is to far he gets praise because he was the only one that pointed things out and was brash about it

I've never met a homosexual, but it would be the biggest happening ever, all the outrage would be funny as fuck

OP irl

Gonna need that sawce