Is Finland the most depressing country in Europe? I get depressed and anxious by just looking a pictures from Finland

Is Finland the most depressing country in Europe? I get depressed and anxious by just looking a pictures from Finland.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then look att pictures from Sweden.

It'll make you even more depressed and anxious

Finnish women are blonde hotties though.

clearly never been to Canada

Imagine living in a city like this, but surrounded by pajeets and chongs

Yes and only strong people can overcome all that shit and not fall into depression.

But, when you realise everyone is depressed, you also realise that they are easy to push around and be used. That is the same reason Finland is such a beta country. Everyone takes law literally and follow weird rules. Only younger people tend to go around rules.

To any Finn I would say: beware the mental images.

you know nothing about depression

This.
You faggots know nothing about depression

>norilsk

That's cheating. It's a huge city built for the miners to live in. Russia is generally a really nice place with beautiful architecture

Sweden is a much nicer looking country.

are Finnish depression / an hero rates as high as the stereotype would suggest? if so, what are the cultural conditions responsible for creating such depression? Are people just generally non-smiling, introverted dicks to each other?

>this is what clueless westerners actually believe

Communist architecture was a mistake.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
We're 35th on this list. However, we're just a small country and countries before us are either bigger than us or some African hellhole

>Are people just generally non-smiling, introverted dicks to each other?
For obvious reasons I can't speak for everyone, however I live in one of the most depressing cities in Finland called Oulu and I would agree that people don't smile here, or talk to each other unless you're babushka

you won

Holyshit this is like a nightmare

at least you scandis have comfy snow. try living in this rainy, overcast shithole where our winter amounts to freezing temperatures, icy roads and pitch blackness by 3pm.

looks comfy desu

Fun fact, the soil around Norilsk is so polluted with heavy metals that it's economically viable to pick up and process for them

every Finn I've ever met has been totally brotier - in fact, I was partying with a random Finn last Thursday. Too bad you're denied levitiy and joviality among strangers in a domestic setting. What makes Oulu depressing, in your opinion?

multiculturalism coming through

>every Finn I've ever met has been totally brotier
They're cold outside but when you get to know them, most Finns tend to be great friends. Of course there's some sperglords but throughout my life I've met only 1 actual dickhead who never softened.

>What makes Oulu depressing, in your opinion?
We're a city of drug addicts, alcoholics, students who either move out eventually or know that they won't achieve anything in their lives. We don't have anything significant to bring tourists. It's cold most of the time. Our local politicians keep fucking us in the ass, no matter who we vote for. Oulu got hit really hard during refugee crisis, because our city is so close to Swedish border. Now we have a lot of people who don't speak even English, it's always halalalhalahllahlah.
In fact I'm getting drunk right now. I still think suicide is cowards way out so I'm living for the great happening.

>Oulu got hit really hard during refugee crisis

I'm sincerely sad to hear that - how utterly depressing

>getting drunk right now

give me an hour or so and I'll join ya, buddy! it's only 9:45 where I am - but meanwhile kippis

I legitimately consider finns to be the hardiest people known to man.

Their spirit of war lies dormant and can only be glimpsed through their memes. When the call to arms is broadcast, they will awaken; and only frozen corpses will litter their path.

that's new york city you fuck

tfw living in turku and lifes pretty good here

cheap rent
Not that many nigs compared to tampere, helsinki or oulu
Lots of jobs
white, pic related is the miss turku 2017 for those who remember miss helsinki

lol Turku is the roach capital of Finland

How come such a small country like Finland (just 5-6 millions) has such a great metal scene?

I can think atleast 20 metal bands that have worldwide commercial success in the metal scene

ugly as fuck wow

no, it's LA
you fuck

>this is 10 in Finland

And white vodka really live here or it's city area of migrants ? And what is the size of apartment ?

>finnland
>white

helsinki is pretty. It's like smaller stockholm. But Most of scandinavia is pretty depressing. It's only the summers who make it worth still staying here

yeah boy

finally an excuse to dump my depressing russia collection

abo/10

There is actually quite a lot of beauty in your so called depressive shitholes. You just like to bitch and moan.

not russia but this pic gives me fucking vertigo

>Our local politicians keep fucking us in the ass, no matter who we vote for
Junes kunnanvaltuustos, homo

Christianity rising in the darkness of communism

>Former commies try one-upping us on everything.
You did it to yourselves.

Glory to Arstotzka

checked and /thread

Hahaha Fuck you Belgium

but that's comfy?

My nightmare is waking up in Russia with no gun rights and no burgers.

>tfw you will never sink that boat

like something out of fucking star wars

comfy

It's like the Sims

But even more lifeless

I've been in Russia 3 times and it's really beautiful. Country side is COOOOZYYYY and their cities have nice architecture, much nicer than what we have in Scandinavia. There are commie blocks, but not as many is a thought. Russia is 8/10

vatniks are paid in pickles to say this stuff LOL

Now that is derpressing

>Is Finland the most depressing country in Europe?

No, Russia is.

This guy knows what he's talking about. Also, witnessed.

Looks pretty nice, nice lakefront and easy access to nature, mostly white cuz finland 10/10 would live

The fuck? That's some Lego shit right there! Holy shit, that place looks so soulless.

Russia isn't Europe, it's Asian.

my lego set has more soul than the entirety of Russia

Technically, Russia is in both Europe and Asia. Russia is a transcontinental country.

Social space is interesting. As a guy who just viciously hates people I would be very much at home in Finland. It wears on my soul how Americans are constantly trying to be outgoing and asking "how ya doin" while passing me in a hall way. Like what the fuck is the purpose of that question?

Why do people get sad from pictures of fucking buildings

>not posting bus stops in finland

>tfw ywn be suomi

Some of them look like dystopian nightmares to me, make me want to never go there.

Can't wait to ditch this """""city""""" for Prague this year

All that empty land surrounding the area and they build these shit blocks instead. What the shit?

I worked with a Russian woman and she was kind of a Plain Jane (kind of like pic related), but one day at work, she received news that her child had been hit by a car on the way home from school and she turned into this quivering wreck in floods of tears. I'm not ashamed to say I started to get really turned on watching her sobbing, the tears running down her pale, white face while she tried to wipe them away. Her long brown hair was all over the place and she looked like a distressed young maiden crying as she evacuated her village to escape the approaching Nazi Army. I got a really hard erection and had to hide it behind my desk. I thought of how great it must have been to be an SS Officer and round up women like this, demure looking homely girls, and maybe take them to a barn and try to make them cry more. I would dearly love to hurt her face and make her fellate my pistol while I lick the tears from her face. I would lubricate her anus with her own tears and the sheer eroticism of the setting would mean that two fierce pumps in her torn, bleeding hole, and I would be spent. It wouldn't even count as a real orgasm for me until I turn her around again and shoot a bullet through her cunt. It would be important to make sure that she knew that she was about to die. I would savour this moment for a while, perhaps telling her what I already did to her elderly parents. I thought of all this that day, and when I got home my underpants was soaked.

Why can't the rest of europe be like this? Instead we get surveillance and muslims left and right, absolute disgrace!

He should take her out Fredo style.

>Westerners bitching about "depressive" lifestyle and surroundings

I lived to see this day come to life. What a timeline...

Thats Italia you dumb fuck

FunFact: The good looking chick from Pussy Riot comes from this town.

Prepare your anus for all the tourism

>Technically, Russia is in both Europe and Asia. Russia is a transcontinental country.

Pretty sure Russia identifies as a south american country m8

>not moving to Lapland to live among the reindeer, sami, and shia lebuff

Is that a giant maze?

finland i didn't know you had so many commie blocks

lmao

how to destroy the one redeeming feature of commieblocks: the view

nope, they are mongols from asia

yes. 1000 times yes

our tram stations look like this too because the tram has multiple doors to enter

Jo'burg has become such a shit hole. The center is a low intensity war zone and the richer areas are filled with cunts ripping each other off.

snow makes everything look comfier

spooped

I lived in a prefab apartment near Cologne, they're everywhere.

Perhaps you need a change of scenery.

Finns are a reserved bunch, but if you manage to befriend one, you have a friend for life. We'll help you move or dispose a body, everything goes.

you have a good eye, never noticed that before.

It's a shame that the massive developments in Russia occurred during one of the most horrible times for architecture in human history.

To be fair, even in western cities the architecture from this era is a blight.

Canada had a building boom at an unfortunate time as well, and our cities aren't exactly Paris either.

it covers trash dead grass and grey asphalt

then cars and people drive through it and it becomes grey slush

then the city starts pouring salt everywhere to get rid of the ice so it's a giant wet mess for a long time

then when i starts to melt you get these ugly almost black snow piles that stick around for months

I dunno, looks comfy to me.

>Landlocked
>No mountains
>Former failing empire
>Cannibalised by neighbours
>Poor
>Small

That would be Hungary

Imagine just sitting at your window, having a smoke, looking across the void at the person living directly across from you in that apartment block. Then suddenly you hear something, it is getting louder and then suddenly you see a body in complete free fall moving past your window. Later followed by the soft sound of a thud.

I wonder if its common for people in that apartment block to jump into the center. Seems very depressing.