How do you see your country in 50 years Sup Forums?

How do you see your country in 50 years Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pglm8J4C3y8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=BUsFLVjobug
youtube.com/watch?v=ya0ZIAYOIBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=pglm8J4C3y8

%
50 years? Probably from six feet under.

Comfy in the rural areas, multicultural shit holes in the Urban areas.
Northern Ireland will be fine though. Nothing really happens here anymore.

Sauce?

Burning wasteland
The third Race war was decisive and all minority/ethnic groups aside from white and asians have been eliminated
99% of population is dead but me and my Yerro wife live happilly

I don't know. No one knows. Do you guys realize that? no one knows where the fuck we are headed anymore. Sup Forums will tell you world war is just around the corner or a race war/civil war/ nuclear war but I disagree, I think (((they))) won't allow it and we won't fight to make it happen.

I see a slow decline. I see all of us being herded wherever the elite wants us to go. tons of more crises like NK just around the corner that never happen.

I see us all loving Big Brother.

She is 10.

New Africa

Strong and Stable, user

Either part of Russia or as it is, but with access to Lviv.

If we get more presidents like Duterte, there's a chance for economic growth, but for now, it's becoming niggerified by wannabe dindus from NCR

Why though

if corbyn somehow wins I can see him giving northern ireland back

Birth Rates & Demographics will answer those questions for Country's.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

how can there be a third race war, what were the other 2

why haven't we annexed ukraine yet

Because deals n shit. One user once suggested that we already have a surreptitious deal with Russia to split Ukraine.

>Comfy in the rural areas, multicultural shit holes in the Urban areas.
So like now?

It's dead.

Controlled by the conservatives or equivallent again. This election will fuckup labour permanently and it'll take ~20 years for a viable opposition to appear. They will win because the tories will have gotten awful by then. The opposition will then have a stint, fuck stuff up and the tories will then get back in.

Otherwise, us leaving the EU will force us to trade all over the world much more meaning our influence and culture spreads. Basically there'll be a second commonwealth.

Meanwhile the EU will have crumbled fully so there'll be constant refugee and assylum seeker incursions to contend with.

Cities will still be a bit shit but better than they are now because islam will have died out though the temptations of the west.

footfags truly are the fucking worst

>violent cousin-fucking shitskins fill our cities
>it's okay because they aren't muslims anymore

Why are you such a degenerate? Shouldn't you sort yourself out before worrying about stuff you have no control over?

Definitely not ok, just better than sharia zones and mosques.

>russia
atleast I don't live in a wasteland

By submarine

What's with all the footfags lately?

Filled with Niggers and Mudslimes
Germany officially called Turkistan 2.0
Merkel reelected for the 8th time

Less white, more "diverse", unable to live in the country due to prices.

niggers

If she's old enough to pee, she's old enough for me.

Redditors, probably. Or maybe it's the shill OP pic theme of the month. Who knows.

considering what else is on this site and footfagging is the most common and arguably innocent of the fucked up kinks, I wouldn't complain.

>Finland
>Niggers
How? Aren't you guys too smart for rapefugees?

A vast wasteland but with small 100 percent white militarized communities in places like Maine and Montana.

It will honestly be better than what we have today as women will be forced into their natural role for their own protection.

youtube.com/watch?v=BUsFLVjobug

most of the states really fucked... others a little bit better

>How do you see your country in 50 years Sup Forums?

Great again.

Especially after our European protectorates start paying their fair share.

majority of muslim

Still laughing about how west destroyed itself.

The Islamic Republic of Trudeau.

Entire country's population is gone due to everyone being dead from old age.

Non-existant!

Whites straight in ""reservations like zoo parks"" the rest Borg non sexed habitants of city states

Great.

Again.

Islamic shithole.

Gone probably.

If there's grass on the field, then play ball!

The dollar will soon collapse and then they won't be able to start WW3. Our worry should be that the dollar doesn't crash soon enough and they *do* start another series of wars. When the dollar is no longer globally accepted currency, it will be our chance to fight for this country back, to reestablish the Constitution, and to round up the evil, the scum, the (((elites))), the (((politicians))), and burn them alive in the streets of America.

God I love feet

The US collapsed under its own weight.

foot fetish & pregnancy fetish ppl like to come here, but NO FURRIES PLS.

Happy mother's day, bearers of future life.

youtube.com/watch?v=ya0ZIAYOIBc

Wasteland

Deep in recession after the collapse of the EU and the inability for our incompetent political class to handle the after-effects.
We might even suffer a north/south scission if enough shit hits the fan,

Happy Mother's Day!

We will be like Brazil, poor nigger infested cities, with rich white/Jewish enclaves who commute to work to provide jobs for the goyim.

A second Mexico at best as our white population goes from being less than 50% to being a tiny minority.

I'm seriously considering migrating before that happens.

So simple, if only it were that easy.

I can see it bought up by Northern Europe and used for agriculture and industry. It's not a bad prospect if you think about it

A man after my own heart