Game over

Game over.

Other urls found in this thread:

axios.com/scoop-trump-irked-at-cabinet-and-staff-mulls-sweeping-shake-up-2407137307.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Mensch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_George_W._Bush
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neither you or her understand the constitution.

When does electroshock therapy begin?

Here's a question for you: At this point, why does literally anyone care about literally anything that Louise Mensch has to say?

Is treason that hard to understand?

you fags are pathetic.

You know what the FISA courts can't issue indictments, right?

why is trump seemingly getting impeached every day?

could he even be impeached?

I'm pretty sure she's "literally" written an article about how drugs have fucked up her thinking process

What the fuck? FISA Courts don't issue anything but super search warrants, not hand down indictments, that's what grand juries are for.

Apparently many shitlibs still do. It's almost as though they will believe literally anything that validates their preconceived notions.

She is an american hero

S a g e

She's British

Who the flying fuck keeps spamming Lousie's tweets and "articles" for the last few days?

Sick of saging these threads.

Jesus, Trump really drove these people off the deep end.

So were a lot of the foundng fathers

There been rumblings of this for a couple weeks. We still have no sauce but if it happens, it should be enjoyable to watch.

axios.com/scoop-trump-irked-at-cabinet-and-staff-mulls-sweeping-shake-up-2407137307.html

That's not at all how FISA courts operate. I'm beginning to think this Mensch gal is working for conservatives.

Sauce?

If Hillary got away with all her treasonous acts, nothing will happen to Trump for firing the FBI director, which bill clinton did too by the way.

Lol at how you didn't get a response. This should have been the end of the thread.

salty

Nevemind... this is just sad.

Does anybody else feel like the world has gone fucking insane recently? We live in a world where a person can admit to doing hard drugs enough to fuck their brain up, yet their opinions are still held as perfectly valid.

>Not understanding the constitutional right to a grand jury, the post

This

She's the shining example of the type of people legalising drugs leads to. Peter Hitchens should use her in his argument against drugs.

no you're perfectly fine feeling that. it's because the world actually is going completely insane right now. what has happened is we were born into a world that was a massive lie forced onto us by marxist/communist who attempted to brainwash us. they told us they care about equality, racism, sexism, and all these other issues and we took them for their word. we believed they were honest people who just wanted to make the world better. that wasn't the case at all this was all linked back to marxist who decided to use oppressor and oppressed instead of class struggle against the rich.

now everybody who was the marxist/communist is losing their grip on reality and doubling down on any insane shit that can help their cause of destroying white men, capitalism, and western society. all the issues about equality were just a tool to bludgeon us heads inside. they don't care about any of it. that's why they're feminist who are allied with islam. that's why lgbt is with islam even though they'll die. it's why feminism talk about equality but want to destroy white men and replace them everywhere

our world of lies started to crumble and all the insane people are just doubling down to keep it going

>Louise Mensch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Mensch

"...Louise Daphne Mensch (née Bagshawe; born 28 June 1971) is an English author and independent investigative journalist. She was the Conservative MP for Corby from 2010 to 2012. After resigning from Parliament, she moved to New York City.

Mensch has stated her strong support for British and American intelligence agencies.

Before the US presidential election in November 2016, Mensch published a report of a FISA Warrant relating to an FBI investigation of suspected Donald Trump presidential campaign ties to Russian interference in the election. Her report was later confirmed by other sources, but in 2017 she has also been accused of publishing conspiracy theories in her ongoing research on President Donald Trump's alleged connections to Russia...."

"..During and after the 2016 US presidential election, Mensch's political commentary has been criticized for putting forth conspiracy theories about the Russian government, Donald Trump and people in Trump's circle. Mensch has said that she "absolutely believes" and has evidence that Vladimir Putin had Andrew Breitbart murdered to make room for Steve Bannon at Breitbart. She has stated that the 2017 Istanbul nightclub shooting was a Russian false flag operation, with Russia posing as ISIL; that "Bannon and his team" were behind bomb threats to Jewish community centres; and that Russian intelligence planted Hillary Clinton's emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop. Mensch has also accused numerous people and organizations of being Russian "shills", "moles" and "agents of influence."

Mensch stated that President Obama should have responded with "precision bombing raids" and "massive cyber war" in response to Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections...."

Weird. Is she an intel agency asset?

Yes. 1)It's a SEALED FISA document. those fools wouldn't know what's in it. 2)FISA has no part in impeachment proceedings. 3) with no mention of the house or Senate, you fools keep grasping at straws.
Learn the constitution, you keep posting things that just show how stupid you are.

FISA docs become unsealed procedurally by request after arrest or issuance of warrant for arrest. Additionally, the initiation of proceedings, as found in Overview or Official Impeachment Process on Senate.gov (use Fydsys or Proquest Con.), can serve as the basis to unseal. It really won't be to hard to unseal anything once political will is there. Effectively, once the RINOs have united under a compromise with Dems, the fight is over and Trump is out. According to a few of the aides I have lunch, the fav. for Presidency won't be Pence. Apparently, Hatch and a few others are really riding other coattails.

What will be the grounds for impeachment? Obstruction of justice?

We're a fucking banana republic now. With nukes!

Well guys, I guess it's all over. With the impeachment in the bag, all the sharia blue trolls should move on.

>@truefactsstated

totally not fake news

I don't think you do understand it because it has a very specific meaning in the government.

Isn't Mensch basically a paranoid schizophrenic?

Haha OP is a moron who doesn't even understand his own posts

For someone who claims to know so much about this, you are barely literate

Holy shit no way

(((Mensch)))
More like untermensch. Fire up the ovens. I wonder if you still get those Brian parasites and what not from eating jews like you do with eating other humans? Jews aren't human after all

> 1 post by this (faggot) ID

All the while exclaiming everyone they disagree with believe fake news and write off legitimate journalism.

They live in bazaar-o world. Full of cognitive dissidence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_George_W._Bush

>bazaar-o world
nigga what

omg, MSM finally took Trump's bait? You guys are going to jail for leaking classified info. Have fun in the can, it's a trapped nothing burger. lololololol

Did you say....scoop?

Louise (((Mensch)))

Trump isn't getting impeached. The left is just falling farther and farther into complete insanity

fake news

This just in I'm reporting sealed indictment of president of the moon!! It's true bc I say so, fuck you for asking for anything further racist baby eaters

Oh no! What will we do...

Yeah Imma go ahead and let you finish....but you should probably never accept conspiracy theories from a crack addict

It's over...

I bet she's a real mensch

>anti-Trump with no blue check.
pffft... Yeah, I'm sure this is totally legit

Sage and Hide people

>The left is just falling farther and farther into complete insanity
>The left

It's both sides. The liberals finally have their own Pizzagate and Alex Jones.

But that doesn't make sense. Why make a sealed indictment when that means you can't show it to anyone, and therefore it doesn't provide a basis for impeachment?

Someone listened well to the Jordan Peterson JRE cast

HJ my CP 4 i

What did he mean by this

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
WHY ISN'T ANYONE TALKING ABOUT IT
VRRUUUMMMZZZXXCCHHTTTTTLLLLL

I think Mensch has broken the TempleOS oracle fxn.

>fkoffKGBniggers.png

Someone chop Louise Mensch into the TempleOS tweets and change "CIA niggers" to "KGB niggers"

Hey pol, what is more retarded: happening threads or this shit?

Both? wtf is pol?

Yay.
Rumors.
How thrilling.

>filename
>implying people can't choose their own filenames

Literally what the literal fuck you literal nigger

Say it with me, mister President Hatch.

Yeah Ausbro, I think you're right...there's a meme in there

Hey, did FBIAnon mention any good scans to check for IC hacks into MyOS?

FkOFF/pol/niggers.png

Unfortunately if that guy would turn around, you'd see its President Hatch not Drumpff.

Damn. I fucked up grntxt
>FkOFF/pol/niggers.png

>InB4 lurk moar newfag

A fisa court ISSUED an indictment?
Interesting.

Sage.

>leftist yanks are getting their news from a second rate english cunt so bad at 'journalism' she was forced out of the country
im shocked

Bazaars are middle-eastern localizations of commerce, primarily through peddlers of goods. It stands to reason that the left would live in a world where they are:
A. In the Middle-East
B. Being sold trinkets by Semitic Snake Oil Salesmen.

>Delusional cunt is delusional
Say it with me, PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Président. Hatch