Everything you've ever needed to know about Mexico AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

elblogdelnarco.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=L174xUWK6bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is life there? Is the countryside comfy at all?

which non-Mexican culture/land is most widely fetishized? any meme countries that have weeaboo equivalents specific to Mexico?

I live in Mexico City so life's good. It depends on which country side, most lack infraestructure (like basic roads or even internet connection).

Why are you such a massive fucking failure of a nation?

Serious question.

Most Mexicans would die to be American. Blonde hair and blue/green eyes are worshipped among lower classes

What's your opinion of the police? Do many people rely on private security contractors, similar to South Africa?

Depends really, some small towns have good roads, good water and everything, but internet, it's so fucking slow in small towns.

What parts of Mexico City do you prefer to stay away from? How would you describe these parts?

Big companies have private security, middle to low business don't. Police works well in the top cities like mexico city, puebla, guadalajara, etc... But everywhere else they're there just to pretend they do something, sometimes they do catch robbers but that's about it.

, how many times have you been hired by the cartels

Corruption, lack of education. For example public schools aren't allowed to flunk anyone and if kids miss class there are no consequences, meaning you could skip every single day of school and you'd still get through the year with a 6

Police is incredibly corrupt, you can get away with almost anything for the right price. Private security is used within high class, i.e armed drivers, home guards, etc.

Most of the northern states are narco states. They have a drug-based economy and since drug dealers are basically chimps violence is a given. I recently heard on the radio Michoacan had more murders this year than Iraq.

greedy and lazy leaders, and greedy and lazy citizens

Why can't your countrymen work towards bettering your country instead of fucking up ours?

Cuz we live next to you buddy. Our politicians are bought, there's a huge drug market in the USA and mexico is the gateway, and you're a steady supply of guns for the narcos.

Thank you CIA.

Zero, I live in a place where you don't see drug-dealers nor violence, but there's a lot of drug consumption

laziness, lack of education, wanting to have a lot without actually working for it. That's Mexican culture

DAS RIGHT FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

why haven't we invaded your country yet?

Fuck you.
We appreciate the tacos and tortillas and all but seriously, you need to pay for the wall.
Tell your hermanos to andale back too, I'm sick of paying for their food stamps.

Saged

a clear example is this guysees another Mexican doing something and instantly hijacks it.

the wall will probably be paid via import taxes. I don't really give a fuck about it, never seen a wall in the sky

>Because CIA and DEA haven't been proffiting from cartels since it's inception.

Not gonna say USA is responsible for our shit, but they sure like to enable it.

we're too valuable for you, that's why

Do you have any cartel horror stories to tell?

Why you get so pissed when people call you hijo de la chingada?

Not really, like I said I don't live in a "narco zone". Never seen one nor anything similar. But try elblogdelnarco.com/

I don't, it just means "son of a bitch"

What do Mexicans think of their emperor, Carlos Slim?
Any stories?

Globalist rape us like all countrys, the problem is that Mexico is more vulerable than other countrys wich make the country an easy target

>Every place in Mexico is a narco infested-shithole
American education everyone.

doesn't your politics gets chaotic since everyone is limited to just one term?

Mexico has nice beaches. And nice women. Been there two times.

But seriously, what is up with the people? Short and fucking ugly. I can't stand when a Mexican midget is serving me (6'1) a drink. I gag everytime.

But Mexico you cool, I love you

All of the political parties are equally shitty and very likely in a neo-con cartel. Really electing party A or B makes no difference since the system forces everyone to be corrupt.

How does it feel to be brown chilango scum with no redeeming culture? Anything below jalisco is full of subhumans who eat caldo de gallina, insects, and other shit tier "cuisine"

It's a 6 year term, USA has 4 year terms, so no, politics here are already chaotic but because of corruption, not because of time.

Do you enjoy your lead-laced candy?

Everyone above Jalisco are gringo-wannabes with McDonalds culture already ingrained.

Do you guys know about World famous food chain, Los Pollos Hermanos?

He's an ok guy. I went to school with one of his nephews and I've seen him a couple of times at events and he's literally a boring old man.
Fun fact: He inherited a bank as a graduation gift.
Fun fact 2: He now controls US media via NYT

We've had the same party winning for the last 100 years (except 8 of them) so it's just like a long term

Yeah 90% of people are ugly and short...the natives per se. The other 10% are white, European descendant.

PS Hail Chilavert

Jalisco is the mecca for gays.

kek

Yeah, I don't think Gustavo was Mexican

I live in Culiacan Sinaloa i have a lot of storys...
one that has always surprised me Is from Arturo Beltran leyva he got a female partner I do not know why they went wrong between them so Arturo invite she to a party, she thought everything was fine, Arturo give in the party "Tamales" to eat and she eat some of them....
when she finish the meal Arturo told she: Did you like your tamales? and she said yeah theire where greate... then Arturo said Great! because because you just ate your own son and he lift The cover of a basin and there it was the sons head.... this is truth, Arturo usually ate hes enemies in tacos or tamales.

That's a Chilean chicken restaurant.

I've spent a lot of time in Sonora since my wife is from there. Most things in Mexico are run down but pretty comfy and the people are usually nice and do their best to help you out. Never seen any cartel violence, felt pretty safe in most cities at night. Great seafood.

Are Mexican women as bad as American women? In terms of liberal feminism bullshit.

(mexican behind a VPN)
I'll answer that, Tom. We're a shameful clusterfuck as anyone else, and we should get meteorited like any other human-infested country. Nigland (United Cuckdom) included.
That being said, we get a disproportionate amount of stabby-shooty because we're geographically right in the fucking bottleneck to get illegal substances to the largest consumer in the world. This illegality was also instituted by the largest consumer, shadilay. Neoliberal policies made farmers exod the countryside to become miserables in the all-too-overcrowded metropolitan centers.
The stabby-shooty also makes for ticklishly morbid news, so you don't really hear about how we have virtually no africans or muslims, and how homophobic violence is rare (as is non-organized crime overall). About how many middle-class burgers get their most basic helathcare needs met in our dusty clinics.
The countryside is terminal by the US-financed cancer that is narco, but I speak from experience, the non-narco small towns are a drunky heaven, friends are true, and food is cheap. Women giggle, and sunsets are warm. But you have to stand the fucking music.
This is not an invitation.

Can confirm, everyone wants blue eyes.
Pay no mind to the derelict above, ISP speed in 90% of the country is fiber-optic.

The political party of the president in turn is the one controlling the country, El Presidente is just a puppet, and this is the true

use this please

are you guero living in a gated community or a prieto living in barrio where they dont have front yards

>manlets
We call them chilangos, you can identify them by the way they speak, as if they were singing a song and also their brown genes are more prevalent in the south and center of mexico

There is nothing "gringo" about it, "cowboy" culture isn't exclusive to the US, dumbass. You're not suggesting McDonalds is only prevalent in the north, are you? You fat brown midgets consume it by the boatload

>Jalisco is the Mecca of gays
The vast majority of people in jalisco aren't faggots, although they might have a higher concentration of them

Still better than being chilango scum

What nation is seen as the rival for Mexico in terms of political power, military or economy.

they are better but newer generations are degenerate.

gated community in a place called Tecamachalco.

Awesome, this is what I was hoping for. A nice narco horror story not too subtle. More, please!

There are a lot of traditional women but they are mostly from non-urban places (more mestizo). Most cities are quickly becoming the LGBTBRAAP utopia that the US is.

Greasy wetbacks.

What do you mean "degenerate?"

None. We're not europe, there's only one country in North America that controls all of that, and it's the US.

Calling someone brown midget doesn't make you more white Wicho.

How many fair-skinned Mexicans do you generally see around you? I know there are many, including myself and my immediate family. My folks are from Michoacan. I've visited several times and finding native pale people is nearly impossible.

american sjw, feminis and lgbtq degenerate

USA for sure, and just politically talking. We're not a very military country. We do have a big army but it's useless and filled with narcos
Last night I fucked two 21 year olds (friends) in the space of 45 minutes. They let me do anything to them, I met them at a bar and was inside the first one within the hour. They have no morals anymore, they are not wife material and they are super dumb.

I have a marketing agency and one of them told me to give her my input on this "new business idea". I asked what the idea was and she said, I'm not sure yet but I have the logo

So you don't have the Netherlands vs Belgium or Greece vs Turkroachstan mentality?

Why do mexicans come to the us?
Also why do they get mad when i say the us is better than mexico

Guatemala and Cuba

What does Gringo mean and why is it an insult?

90% of the people around me are white except for employees.

no, Honduras soccer wise at most

literal retards

Do the Mexican people hate the cartels and corrupt government enough to overthrow that bitch with some help from America??

They go to the US because of the government handouts, I hope you didn't think it was for the beautiful "american culture".

more money (1 dollar = almost 20 pesos) and we are salty.

once i got stopped by some of the cartels armed thugs, but they realized i wasn't the guy they were looking for and they left me alone. Thats about it

slang for American and it's not an insult

Not really, there's rivalry among countries here, like mexico vs usa, and others, but mostly in sports and varies from ppl, there's no clear rivalry between countries among all mexicans.

no one the truth is Mexico is dead, politically, military, socially, the problem with Mexico is that the same politically elite Is in charge of stopping the cultural and educational progress of Mexico they have done it for 20 years, in most public schools is no longer allowed to use books and children are only allowed to use the cell phone so they are trained to being slaves.... But most of these delays come from the same place where most delays come in the world, from the financial elite of the world banking, most of our top politicians are in the secret societies like the "Yunke" wish is only a A subsidiary of skull and bones... That is why it is so important for Mexico the arrival of trump to the power even though many Mexicans hate hem he is our only ray of light.....

>Calling someone brown midget doesn't make you more white Wicho.
It doesn't, did I even imply so, Enoc?

The fact of the matter is that we have a larger proportion of European admixture in northern states, whereas mentally handicapped chilango scum does not.

You're really parading that low IQ all over the place, bud.

>Guatemala

Does this work in Mexico?

youtube.com/watch?v=L174xUWK6bg

Comes from the american invasion and northen mexico annexation times.
"Green Go" Mexican told that to American soldier, because their uniform was green.

Why do you cabrones play games? It's not lack of education, it's the culture and the people. 60% of Mexicans are bad people and you know this. When you defend Mexicans you're defending your friends, family, and the 40% that are good.

My wife is an illegal Mexican immigrant, her family is full of illegals; I'm white as fuck and learned spanish. Mexicans have normalized so many bad behaviors they don't even realize how shitty they are. Mexico is corrupt because the people are corrupt; any Mexican put in a position of power will steal money because they don't feel bad about it because it's CULTURAL.

Mexicans litter, they don't care about the environment. They are loud and noisy and have no respect for your well being in general.

Amigos, please be honest with white Americans and explained how fucked up you are as a PEOPLE. Stop pretending that Latino culture in general needs to have an influence on America. It doesn't. Al diablo con ustedes, vayanse a la chingada. Stay away from us, you are not welcome.

Is it true that the Yucatan is safer than anywhere else now, because the cartel goes through the US border, not the Yucatan? Are there any cities that there aren't corrupt police? I heard that in Merida you can actually expect the police to respond and do their job.

Not with the "help" of america, no, may be if an european country offered help we would, but that'll never happen because USA would get mad butthurt if any european country intervines in america.

Hows the quality of living in mexico?
I live really close to the border but should i learn Spannish? Because there are sooo many

It's literally our fault their country is in shambles though...

Its not fuck white people you dumb ass retard. Its fuck amerijews, are you going to say theyve had no business in fucking Europe with millions of refugees?

Who started all these wars in the middle east?
Who started all this white guilt nonsense?
Who is the leading exporter in feminism and degeneracy?

White people are fine, america-israel are not.

>numbers pulled out of my ass
>using anecdotal evidence
Lmao at Chicano scum

Corrupt politicians if one main cause should be listed.

You must be far from the slums my friend, good for you.

I don't mean fair-skinned as in light brown. I mean white, nearly as white as printer paper. 90% is hard to believe. You all can't look like the people they put on MX TV.

>our fault
I didn't realize we were in control of out country and not some international clique.

There was a time when we handed green cards as well, long time ago, americans were indentified as "greens", therefore "green go", now it's just gringo, but no, it's not really an insult, it just became a common word, even tho some ppl may use a foul tone when they use the word.

Same reason we didn't invade after the Mexican war, Mexico is full of Mexicans and would radically shift the political scene. Also fixing the countrys problems would be a massive undertaking

>European admixtue
Still trying to be more white ehhh?? Run back to your tribe tarahumara. Well, desu everything below Puebla hasn't contibuted anything to the country and deserves to burn.

I'm a big fan of your women from the North. I actually met my wife of 5 years on a road trip down to Mexico City.

No. They come here for better opportunities you dumb mexicunt. Por que el pinche gobierno y las pinches autorodades Estan mas compradas que la verga. If you're not born into money in Mexico you have no chance at anything.Theres no white lady at the end of the border handing out wic and section 8 applications.

Meridian here. Police are uneducated, underpayed and overworked so dont expect them to do much right. It is said that a lot of cartel family members live here in yucatan because there is no turf war, as opposed to tabasco or quintana roo. Government on a local and state level have been doing okay, much better than any other state in mexico lately. We might have the best state in mexico if we keep things tight for the next 5-10 years

As far as i know, gringo comes from when the US invaded Mexico. the US army wore green unifoms, so mexicans would yell at them "green go home". Thats where i've heard it comes from

>chicano thinks illegals are "average mexicans"

the only knowledge of mexican culture you learned was from illegals?

I hate cartels because they are not organized. I wouldn't mind the drug dealing if it ran smoothly.

I'm agains corruption in government, but then again my dad and grandfather lived off it so I don't know anymore. And no, we don't need your help, thanks

no

No, trust me, that 60% are just retards

Yes it is super safe, but borders don't matter. Yucatan is a "safe zone" because all the cartels, CIA, etc deemed so. It's an obligatory stop for all drugs coming from South America.
All police is corrupt and Mérida has a police chief that was fired from his job in Cancun for being a drug lord

It's great quality. Nice women, food, rent, utilities, etc are cheap, people are nice

Yeah I'm as far as you can get from the slums, and I did mean white as in European white

thanks!

hey dude, I used to live there!

the sad thing is that in north mexico a lot of retards actually worship drug dealers as gods

correction:
HIGH CLASS MEXICANS

illegals are the "average mexican" in america

I'm not Chicano, I'm white. Tell me this Chema, how often do Mexicans drive drunk (if they drive at all)? Explain to us how normal it is for Mexicans to have no shame in telling you a story how they wer drunk as fuck and barely got home.

Yeah no way that's true. I've been to several places in Mexico for extended periods and there were some white people but not that many. There were a few blonde haired and blue eyed folks, but most of the white people were European looking without being "rubia". More Mediterranean looking.

why did the conquistacucks racemix?
other than an easy nut

Where i live i can confirm all of the illegals worship el choppo